KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Excellence

Sep 17, 2022 - Commercial Projects/Public Acquisitions Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team Organization Collaboration Diversity Inclusiveness Community

Cons

Exciting Getting hooked once you learn the task

2. 5.0
    Current Intern

What an amazing organization

Aug 31, 2022 - Graduate Student Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything! This company is such a blessing please join in.

Cons

Absolutely nothing! You will not regret anything.

3. 5.0

An unrivaled experience

Jul 15, 2022 - Public Health Intern in Savannah, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The owner of the company has direct contact and works alongside the team so you can feel the passion being put into the project. Overall if I had to speak about Assuaged to a potential employee or partner I would say that it's an opportunity that is unmatched elsewhere. The growth and dedication put into the employees, partnerships, and group success is exceptional.

Cons

Time zones make the networking and meetings hard but there is new software and meeting options in order to stay up to date and have opinions and needs heard.

4. 5.0
    Former Intern, more than 1 year

A passionate group of students that teaches real working skills!!

Jan 19, 2022 - Public Health Student in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been an intern for this company twice, during my junior and senior years. It seems like all of their original students that started back before COVID in 2020 are still here and love the environment. It has been a beneficial learning experience for me to work in the Public Health field ina. remote setting. My team leads have been very helpful. Some of my typical day during the junior year included but was not limited to content curation aligning with SEO practices, coordination, and planning via Slack, Monday, Hubspot. I logged my hours of work via Clockify. I work together with other students to arrange Public Health live discussions via Restream. I explored many areas of the role Public Health Management plays in assisting individuals who are seeking treatment and support. I shadowed high-level executive management and other students. Overall, I LOVED this position.

Cons

No cons, after two years of hard work I found a really good job with a nice pay range.

5. 5.0

Incredible opportunity!

May 30, 2022 - Public Health Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been loving my internship at Assuaged! Cynthia is an incredible boss, and the compnay culture is very flexible. I’ve been able to get training in software, applications, and develop marketable skills. Interns also have free riegn to discuss public health topics they feel are important and are given a platform on which to speak. Great work/life balance, and friendly & supportive company culture.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints. This internship is incredible.

6. 5.0

Two thumbs up!

Jun 5, 2022 - Public Health Intern in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule and ability to choose projects that interest you.

Cons

No cons whatsoever. I love this job!

7. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Company that has real values to help students to accelerate long-term skills

Jan 22, 2022 - Graduate Student in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy the culture of people and the fact that I can learn at my own pace. A few other internships before this rushed me and dumped me fast just because I couldn't keep up. I am an older student, but that doesn't mean that I don't deserve a little more respect and kindness to catch up with modern times! Thank you for giving me a chance to deliver Assuaged!

Cons

I can't think of anything, but I would like to see the non-profit status formed soon so generous donors can give our student team the funds and the chance to demonstrate the real values that our company brings!

Assuaged Foundation Response

CFO

Thank you so much for leaving this honest and kind review. It is students like you that give us the power to grow and expand so we can continue doing better things. We are very blessed to have one of the best law firms form our non-profit so we can create hires. Meanwhile, please let us know if you ever need anything. We are always here to support you!

8. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great experience for interns

May 19, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very engaging One on one experience with the manager Learned a lot of technical skills

Cons

Very tech based Time zone issue for some employees

9. 5.0

Flexible & Forward Thinking Internship Program

Mar 25, 2022 - Public Health Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

The schedule is very flexible and there's support available to assist if you get stuck. There are no wrong answers because it's set up as a learning environment. There are a lot of chances to get credit for projects and get your name out on social media.

Cons

You must be disciplined to motivate yourself to work on projects and contribute to the internship.

10. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Internship with Assuaged

Apr 17, 2022 - Internship With A Focus In Policy and Leadership in Chatham, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive in creativity in regards to how we wanted to approach making articles such as newsletters or presentations

Cons

No cons specifically. The whole team at Assuaged has been helpful.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Reviews

Assuaged Foundation Reviews FAQs

Assuaged Foundation has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 75 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Assuaged Foundation to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Assuaged Foundation employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Assuaged Foundation. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

99% of Assuaged Foundation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Assuaged Foundation 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Assuaged Foundation to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be benefits, workplace.

Work at Assuaged Foundation? Share Your Experiences

Reviews by Job Title

Assuaged Foundation Photos

+ Add Photo
Assuaged Foundation photo of: Kiss the Monkeys at Wish Man Movie Premiere on Netflix with Andrew Steel
Assuaged Foundation photo of: Earthy Murphys with Al Harris, RaQuel Sanchez, Prince Mario Max, Craig Shah, Davi Davenport and Kiss the Monkeys Family
Assuaged Foundation photo of: Cynthia Murphy and Abigail the Advocate Representing Disability on the Modeling Runway at Famous Toy Store FAO Schwarz in NYC 2020
Assuaged Foundation photo of: Cynthia Murphy on the Modeling Runway for Kiss the Monkeys at Famous Toy Store FAO Schwarz in NYC 2020
Assuaged Foundation photo of: Kevin Harrington and Earthy Murphys at Secret Knock
Assuaged Foundation photo of: Colin Farrell at City Summit City Gala - Global Unity Foundation

Expert Career Advice