Found 397 of over 404 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great" (in 54 reviews)
- "The pay is good" (in 34 reviews)
- "Great people to work with and independent work." (in 14 reviews)
- "Most branches have a great culture." (in 10 reviews)
- "Really focused on making sure people who stay a long time will be able to retire well via profit sharing and 401k and savings plans." (in 10 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 30 reviews)
- "You’ll work long hours at times." (in 24 reviews)
- "Poor training and support in the field" (in 17 reviews)
- "There are often times long hours or high demands placed on employees but anyone that owned their own business and wanted to be successful would have high expectations of those working for them in order to maintain a high quality of service." (in 13 reviews)
- "Upper management are con men" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Auto-Chlor System and is not affected by filters.
- 2.0Oct 2, 2023TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearEverett, WA
Great benefits. Great crew. Management is a little clicy.
If you share your mental heath issues with management, you'll be written up after they say " we are here to help you with anything". If you state you are going to move and want to reloacate to a different branch, you will be fired.
- 3.0Oct 24, 2023Sales and Service ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCarlstadt, NJ
Ownership is hands on and care about the business and workers at the ground level. This is not always translated into management in place.
Regional Management is inexperienced, and stretched to thin.
- 5.0Oct 20, 2023SSR - Support Services RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSeattle, WA
good benefits, fun industry if you like restaurants, good pay
on call isn't the best however it is extra money
- 2.0Oct 14, 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Former Employee, more than 5 yearsAtlanta, GA
You get free food pretty often.
Regional manager was horrible, lived in Portland. Two completely different economies.
- 2.0Aug 28, 2023Sales Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPortland, OR
Latitude to shop around your resume while making plenty of useful contacts in your area. Plenty of Overtime. Excellent opportunity to learn basics of labor laws. Develop people skills to navigate difficult interactions involving topics such as: paid overtime vs unpaid overtime or coping with conservatism.
Collections not being a higher priority. Commission on sales should be lower than 3%. It feels dishonest taking so much from the company.
- 3.0Jun 21, 2023SSRFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Auto Chlor is a great place for building your skillset as a young person in the workforce. Near total autonomy in your workday, nobody is looking over your shoulder as long as your end of day paperwork passes the smell test. If you have the luck to be working in a branch with a stable employee group, they will be some of the best people you will ever get to work with.
Your experience will vary wildly from branch to branch, one may have great management and a rock solid team that will back you up, and the next may be a manager that doesn't belong and a team in constant turnover. Hours can be long, and the job is highly repetitive.1
- 3.0Sep 15, 2023Sales and Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsOklahoma City, OK
Good pay for blue collar,benefits bonuses.
On call long hours hard on your body and mind.
Auto-Chlor System Reviews FAQs
Auto-Chlor System has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 404 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Auto-Chlor System to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
68% of Auto-Chlor System employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Auto-Chlor System 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.