What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No commission Compared to other bridal stores" (in 10 reviews)
- "Pay is low and little room for growth" (in 9 reviews)
- "Poor management and bad communication from the corporate office" (in 7 reviews)
- "8pm), have to at least work 3 days a week to keep your job there, but 4 is more “expected” (around 36 hrs) like others said worked just under what you need to be a full time, not very flexible hours, even as a part time employee I feel guilty for asking for 2" (in 3 reviews)
- "Managers openly encourage copying other (often smaller, independent) retailers and belittle any original ideas from their creative team (unless you happen to be their personal friend)." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BHLDN and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 91 of over 92 reviews
Updated Aug 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 4, 2023Part Time Bridal StylistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPalo Alto, CA
I enjoyed working at BLHDN and felt It was managed well and there were great employees. Very fun job
Pay isn’t enough to do as your only job unless you’re full time
BHLDN Reviews FAQs
BHLDN has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 92 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at BHLDN to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
66% of BHLDN employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BHLDN 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.