BioPoint Reviews | Glassdoor

BioPoint Reviews

5.0
CEO

1. "Great Company. I really enjoy working with them!"

Current Contractor - Drug Safety Physician in Remote, OR
    Current Contractor - Drug Safety Physician in Remote, OR

I have been working at BioPoint as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They do what they say they are going to do. They follow up, give me advice I had never considered before in consulting and I really feel part of their team. Simply put. I trust them

Cons

I have been consulting with them on 4 different projects and I have no cons as of yet...

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I can't stress enough how I feel like I am part of the team not an outside consultant

"Great company! If you can land here, you are in a very good place."

Current Contractor - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Contractor - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at BioPoint as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I love that they keep in touch with their clients and staff. I know I can call on BioPoint at any time if I have the need to do that. They are professional and fun too. This is the best consulting company I've worked with. I am happy here. My current client engagement has been challenging and rewarding. I feel like I have contributed to something that really made a difference for the client. I am treated with trust and respect.

Cons

None at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue improving benefits. Keep finding great client engagements for me. I have been promoting BioPoint to many people, would like to keep that trend going. I love that you are readily able to give advice and guidance when needed. It's fantastic that you do site visits with clients and staff. I feel like that sets BioPoint apart from the other companies around. I don't feel like I'm just a warm body stuck out with a client going through the motions, so keep doing what you are doing.

3. "Excited to come to work everyday"

Current Employee - Consulting Solutions Recruitment Manager in Wakefield, MA
    Current Employee - Consulting Solutions Recruitment Manager in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at BioPoint full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy to learn and grow with the company, all levels of the company working together on the floor, discussing cases and learning from each other. Flexible hours and a competitive environment which helps motivate and drives to work harder. Best job I have had, never afraid to ask a question and it is a perfect place for someone who is ready to learn and grow.

Cons

It is a laid back atmosphere, you need to be a driven person and self-motivated to be able to be successful. The support is there, just need to use it.

5. "Amazing Company!"

Current Contractor - Drug Safety Physician in Chicago, IL
    Current Contractor - Drug Safety Physician in Chicago, IL

I have been working at BioPoint as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with BioPoint for two years now and love the atmosphere and culture. BioPoint pays me weekly and allows me to work remotely from home, two very important reasons why I joined! Company truly cares and always open to new ideas.

Cons

Benefits could be better, but for a consulting company they are decent. Nothing really negative to report!

Advice to Management

Would be nice if they could incorporate a training program for in between contracts.