Cover image for Brandfolder

99% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 41 of over 43 reviews

5.0
Brandfolder CEO Steve Baker (no image)
Steve Baker

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to learn and grow

Aug 10, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brandfolder has been a really great place to learn and grow. The leadership and culture is very motivating.

Cons

The company is growing so there is still a lot of change. Being acquired by Smartsheet has provided us with a lot of resources and support, but also came with a lot of asks to adapt to some of their processes.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

An excellent place to work and grow

May 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) The people: everyone at Brandfolder is so friendly, helpful, hardworking, and talented 2) The product: the product is amazing, clients were excited to use our product and were thrilled once their organizations fully adopted it 3) The culture: I know this is similar to people but I find it needs its own. Of course COVID threw things through a loop and there isn't as much in-person culture as there once was but when/if in-person activities resume they were always such a blast. Everyone knew how to let loose and have a good time while remaining appropriate and keeping everyone comfortable.

Cons

1) The semi-recent acquisition has caused many speed bumps and things are still getting ironed out but overall I'd say it was a positive

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Have you ever listened to "Don't Stop me Now" by Queen?

Jul 12, 2021 - Product in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

"Cause I'm having a good time (Don't stop me now) Yes, I'm havin' a good time I don't want to stop at all Yeah, I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars" This is probably the best description of what it is like to work at Brandfolder, seriously. There aren't many reviews on here, so I'm breaking all of my own rules of reviewing while still at the company. Because the world needs to know what it is like to work at a high-growth company, solving interesting problems, and having a blast while doing it. The people of Brandfolder have a contagiously fun energy, a deeply empathetic approach to collaboration and product development, and an appreciation for incorporating data into everything they do. I love the product I work on, getting input from our amazing customers, and working with a team that makes work a joy. There isn't a lot of info about what it's like to work at Brandfolder because it seems that not many people leave. So I'm here to say that Brandfolder has a phenomenal culture, has the stability of a publicly traded company (Smartsheet), and the agility and growth of a startup. I'd recommend working here to anyone who loves what they do and brings that enthusiasm to work everyday.

Cons

None, really. It is a high-growth startup, so you can expect your typical 'we're figuring it out' growing pains. But honestly, it's nothing that clear and consistent communication can't solve.

4. 5.0

A Good Place To Work

Aug 16, 2021 - Senior Front End Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm on the Product Engineering team, so my comments apply there: • Much less stressful than agency/consulting life • Good work/life balance • I'm able to work 100% remote • People value your opinion and expertise • Has been adopting agile/scrum methodologies (sprints, grooming, stand ups, retros, etc) • Active guild meetings so you talk with developers of your concentration/discipline • Openness to having individuals learning new things (there's a company push for more full stack people) • Openness to people stretching their abilities and being lead/co-lead on projects

Cons

• Cross-team work coordination within Engineering teams can be challenging • A good amount of domain knowledge trapped inside only one or two people's heads (though they are trying to change this with more documentation) • The project I was told/promised I'd be working on while going through hiring hasn't happened (and might not happen) • Getting buy in to improve aspects of their codebase, reduce technical debt, and actually change things is slow (there's much more emphasis on new features than improving existing things)

5. 5.0

Fantastic Company

Mar 23, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is seriously phenomenal. Especially for a sales team, everyone wants to see each other succeed and are helpful. Leadership has got their act together and knows what they are doing, the direction they are going, and lead by action and honoring their employees.

Cons

None as of right now

6. 5.0

Greatest Company of All Time

Aug 16, 2021 - Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the greatest company and the greatest management I've ever been a part of. The list of pros at Brandfolder is lengthy so instead of listing them out, I'll say this: If you are contemplating working at BF, don't. If you have the opportunity to work here you shouldn't even be considering other opportunities. Take the job. Your career will absolutely flourish here. Everyone, including management, is rooting for you every step of the way. When you succeed, the entire company acknowledges your hard work. No one tells you how to do your job. If you are successful, people notice and let you do things the way you want to do them. Micromanaging doesn't exist at this company. This company is a rocket ship and you should hop on before we make it to the moon - we're leaving the galaxy. Brandfolder is #1 across the board and we're not slowing down anytime soon.

Cons

Literally 0 cons working here. I left a large company that was ranked one of the top places to work in the US, and I can tell you that Brandfolder is 10x better than my experience there. I couldn't be happier with my decision to join the Brandfolder team.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Apr 8, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great benefits, incentives, spifs - promote from within - fast work environment

Cons

- no cons so far

8. 5.0

Amazing

Feb 23, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership, resources, opportunity, support, skills acquired

Cons

None, this company is growing in the right way.

9. 5.0

#1 for a reason

Sep 24, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best product on the market Great team environment Always learning and building personally and professionally

Cons

If you're new to tech sales this could be a bit of a shock to the system in terms of learning the tools and how they interact - once you get it down, it makes a lot of sense and becomes second nature Still growing - but more initial training on the product/pitching/tools would beneficial

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

I didn't know it was possible to love a job so much!

Jul 29, 2021 - Senior Designer II in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

While I've always made the best of jobs I've had in the past, working at Brandfolder is seriously next-level. I really enjoy the day-to-day work I'm doing, the problems I get to solve, the teammates I constantly learn from and the incredibly supportive culture. They take great care of us in terms of pay & benefits, the people are smart, driven, helpful, welcoming and kind, the office is dog-friendly(!!!), we're growing rapidly, the product itself is brilliant, and I feel a sense of fulfillment doing what I do– very proud to work here!

Cons

Wish I could've started working here even sooner! (AKA none).

Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Reviews
</>Embed

Brandfolder Reviews FAQs

Brandfolder has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Brandfolder to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Brandfolder employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Brandfolder. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

99% of Brandfolder employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Brandfolder 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Brandfolder to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation, workplace.

Popular Careers with Brandfolder Job Seekers