KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Brandfolder Chairman and CEO Luke Beatty
Luke Beatty
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company 5 Stars!!

Sep 24, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great Leadership - Communication between company is amazing - Growth Opportunities - Wonderful environment to grow and succeed

Cons

- There is not a thing I could say that is bad about my time at Brandfoler

2. 5.0

A Good Place To Work

Aug 16, 2021 - Senior Front End Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm on the Product Engineering team, so my comments apply there: • Much less stressful than agency/consulting life • Good work/life balance • I'm able to work 100% remote • People value your opinion and expertise • Has been adopting agile/scrum methodologies (sprints, grooming, stand ups, retros, etc) • Active guild meetings so you talk with developers of your concentration/discipline • Openness to having individuals learning new things (there's a company push for more full stack people) • Openness to people stretching their abilities and being lead/co-lead on projects

Cons

• Cross-team work coordination within Engineering teams can be challenging • A good amount of domain knowledge trapped inside only one or two people's heads (though they are trying to change this with more documentation) • The project I was told/promised I'd be working on while going through hiring hasn't happened (and might not happen) • Getting buy in to improve aspects of their codebase, reduce technical debt, and actually change things is slow (there's much more emphasis on new features than improving existing things)

3. The latest conversations about Tech

180 Comments

Join the conversation on
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Have you ever listened to "Don't Stop me Now" by Queen?

Jul 12, 2021 - Product in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

"Cause I'm having a good time (Don't stop me now) Yes, I'm havin' a good time I don't want to stop at all Yeah, I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars" This is probably the best description of what it is like to work at Brandfolder, seriously. There aren't many reviews on here, so I'm breaking all of my own rules of reviewing while still at the company. Because the world needs to know what it is like to work at a high-growth company, solving interesting problems, and having a blast while doing it. The people of Brandfolder have a contagiously fun energy, a deeply empathetic approach to collaboration and product development, and an appreciation for incorporating data into everything they do. I love the product I work on, getting input from our amazing customers, and working with a team that makes work a joy. There isn't a lot of info about what it's like to work at Brandfolder because it seems that not many people leave. So I'm here to say that Brandfolder has a phenomenal culture, has the stability of a publicly traded company (Smartsheet), and the agility and growth of a startup. I'd recommend working here to anyone who loves what they do and brings that enthusiasm to work everyday.

Cons

None, really. It is a high-growth startup, so you can expect your typical 'we're figuring it out' growing pains. But honestly, it's nothing that clear and consistent communication can't solve.

5. 5.0

Greatest Company of All Time

Aug 16, 2021 - Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the greatest company and the greatest management I've ever been a part of. The list of pros at Brandfolder is lengthy so instead of listing them out, I'll say this: If you are contemplating working at BF, don't. If you have the opportunity to work here you shouldn't even be considering other opportunities. Take the job. Your career will absolutely flourish here. Everyone, including management, is rooting for you every step of the way. When you succeed, the entire company acknowledges your hard work. No one tells you how to do your job. If you are successful, people notice and let you do things the way you want to do them. Micromanaging doesn't exist at this company. This company is a rocket ship and you should hop on before we make it to the moon - we're leaving the galaxy. Brandfolder is #1 across the board and we're not slowing down anytime soon.

Cons

Literally 0 cons working here. I left a large company that was ranked one of the top places to work in the US, and I can tell you that Brandfolder is 10x better than my experience there. I couldn't be happier with my decision to join the Brandfolder team.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

#1 for a reason

Sep 24, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best product on the market Great team environment Always learning and building personally and professionally

Cons

If you're new to tech sales this could be a bit of a shock to the system in terms of learning the tools and how they interact - once you get it down, it makes a lot of sense and becomes second nature Still growing - but more initial training on the product/pitching/tools would beneficial

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible Company to Work For!

Sep 24, 2021 - Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brandfolder is hands-down the best company I've ever worked for. Aside from the great culture, dog-friendly office, and work/life balance, the product itself is positively impacting businesses on a daily basis. Customers and prospects consistently make comments about how impressed they are with Brandfolder and the team here. 10/10!

Cons

I've spent 5 minutes trying to think of something to write here but I just can't. You won't find a better place to work.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful product & company, even better people

Sep 24, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Industry and product that continues to take off - Kind and intelligent people who want to see you and the company succeed - Great pay and work-life balance - Leadership has your back!

Cons

I was nervous about the rapid growth of the company but can honestly say only positive things about it. Feel very excited to see where things head!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great now but uncertainty in the future

Sep 24, 2021 - Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great Culture - Great Product - Solid Leadership - Achievable quotas - Benefits good

Cons

- uncertainty around acquisition - BF was acquired by Smartsheet 1 yr ago. Big changes coming - Base salaries could be more competitive

10. 5.0

Great People, Great Product, & Great Culture

Sep 24, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- #1 Product in the space. - 10/10 culture. If you're looking for an environment where you are challenged daily, enjoy working with fun talented people, and like to work hard.... Brandfolder is the place to be. - Career path is discussed frequently.

Cons

- Lengthen the time of onboarding

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company in Denver!!!

Sep 24, 2021 - Senior Sales Development Representative in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

#1 - Employees come first! #2 - Employees come first! #3 - Phenomenal culture - Work/Life Balance is unmatched #4 - Career Growth - Career Paths are clearly outlined, endless opportunities to grow within the company #5 - Top notch benefits

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews