Found 46 of over 48 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Brandfolder and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Aug 8, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsDenver, CO
Supportive direct management, talented support staff and solution engineers. High variable pay for consistent performers. Leading product in the market makes it fun to sell and fosters more inbound leads than typical sales roles.
Brandfolder’s once special culture is on a slippery slope. The supportive sales environment is becoming cutthroat, much more like the culture at Smartsheet, which purchased Brandfolder. Lots of quality, influential sales professionals from the top down have begun churning. Recent changes indicate the company is shrinking its sales staff.
- 4.0May 15, 2023Mid Market Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsDenver, CO
- flexible work-life balance -
- Smartsheet has changed all processes - Operates more like a large corporate company
- 5.0May 3, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDenver, CO
1) The people: everyone at Brandfolder is so friendly, helpful, hardworking, and talented 2) The product: the product is amazing, clients were excited to use our product and were thrilled once their organizations fully adopted it 3) The culture: I know this is similar to people but I find it needs its own. Of course COVID threw things through a loop and there isn't as much in-person culture as there once was but when/if in-person activities resume they were always such a blast. Everyone knew how to let loose and have a good time while remaining appropriate and keeping everyone comfortable.
1) The semi-recent acquisition has caused many speed bumps and things are still getting ironed out but overall I'd say it was a positive
- 5.0Jul 12, 2021ProductCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDenver, CO
"Cause I'm having a good time (Don't stop me now) Yes, I'm havin' a good time I don't want to stop at all Yeah, I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars" This is probably the best description of what it is like to work at Brandfolder, seriously. There aren't many reviews on here, so I'm breaking all of my own rules of reviewing while still at the company. Because the world needs to know what it is like to work at a high-growth company, solving interesting problems, and having a blast while doing it. The people of Brandfolder have a contagiously fun energy, a deeply empathetic approach to collaboration and product development, and an appreciation for incorporating data into everything they do. I love the product I work on, getting input from our amazing customers, and working with a team that makes work a joy. There isn't a lot of info about what it's like to work at Brandfolder because it seems that not many people leave. So I'm here to say that Brandfolder has a phenomenal culture, has the stability of a publicly traded company (Smartsheet), and the agility and growth of a startup. I'd recommend working here to anyone who loves what they do and brings that enthusiasm to work everyday.
None, really. It is a high-growth startup, so you can expect your typical 'we're figuring it out' growing pains. But honestly, it's nothing that clear and consistent communication can't solve.
- 5.0Aug 10, 2022MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Brandfolder has been a really great place to learn and grow. The leadership and culture is very motivating.
The company is growing so there is still a lot of change. Being acquired by Smartsheet has provided us with a lot of resources and support, but also came with a lot of asks to adapt to some of their processes.
- 5.0Aug 16, 2021Senior Front End EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
I'm on the Product Engineering team, so my comments apply there: • Much less stressful than agency/consulting life • Good work/life balance • I'm able to work 100% remote • People value your opinion and expertise • Has been adopting agile/scrum methodologies (sprints, grooming, stand ups, retros, etc) • Active guild meetings so you talk with developers of your concentration/discipline • Openness to having individuals learning new things (there's a company push for more full stack people) • Openness to people stretching their abilities and being lead/co-lead on projects
• Cross-team work coordination within Engineering teams can be challenging • A good amount of domain knowledge trapped inside only one or two people's heads (though they are trying to change this with more documentation) • The project I was told/promised I'd be working on while going through hiring hasn't happened (and might not happen) • Getting buy in to improve aspects of their codebase, reduce technical debt, and actually change things is slow (there's much more emphasis on new features than improving existing things)
- 5.0Aug 16, 2021Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDenver, CO
This is the greatest company and the greatest management I've ever been a part of. The list of pros at Brandfolder is lengthy so instead of listing them out, I'll say this: If you are contemplating working at BF, don't. If you have the opportunity to work here you shouldn't even be considering other opportunities. Take the job. Your career will absolutely flourish here. Everyone, including management, is rooting for you every step of the way. When you succeed, the entire company acknowledges your hard work. No one tells you how to do your job. If you are successful, people notice and let you do things the way you want to do them. Micromanaging doesn't exist at this company. This company is a rocket ship and you should hop on before we make it to the moon - we're leaving the galaxy. Brandfolder is #1 across the board and we're not slowing down anytime soon.
Literally 0 cons working here. I left a large company that was ranked one of the top places to work in the US, and I can tell you that Brandfolder is 10x better than my experience there. I couldn't be happier with my decision to join the Brandfolder team.
Brandfolder Reviews FAQs
Brandfolder has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Brandfolder to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
91% of Brandfolder employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Brandfolder 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.