Found 597 of over 652 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about C3 AI
Got a burning question about C3 AI? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with C3 AI employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are smart and eager to help." (in 98 reviews)
- "Very professional, friendly, and capable team." (in 31 reviews)
- "The culture is collaborative." (in 31 reviews)
- "C3 is the place where you could work closely with great colleagues to create products and applications that have profound impact on society." (in 27 reviews)
- "Competitive compensation package" (in 17 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of C3 AI and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Oct 31, 2023Senior Director Solutions & Business DevelopmentCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRedwood City, CA
This is the best of the best, and one of the hardest jobs to get in the Silicon Valley. We all work together, in offices, every day, with one purpose that we are constantly reminded of... make our customers successful. That work environment and clarity of purpose is somehow unique these days. I like it.
The intensity creates fear in some. They should not react that way.2
- 2.0Nov 18, 2023Sales DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
There are incredibly smart people throughout the company. They have a great product and it's an exciting time to be in the AI/ML space. Its a great company to learn.
Toxic culture - most people walk around miserable, stressed, and unhappy. Management pushes everyone hard with a short-term focus - simply trying to please Wall Street as a public company with whatever window-dressing they can serve up each quarter. Management has ZERO trust in the employees especially the salespeople who are treated like children instead of professionals. Decision-making is ALL at the CEO level and nobody has the authority to make a decision and anyone who questions management is at risk of being walked out. Salespeople are setup to fail - the ones that last more than 1-year usually quit once they vest and make enough to walk away.6
- 5.0Aug 31, 2023Senior Director, Strategic SolutionsCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
I am a newer hire at C3, and from Day 1, I was impressed with the quality of the sales organization. There is tremendous focus on sales within the sales organization. This may sound silly, but at other companies I have worked for, there has been a lack of laser focus on the sales process. If you are looking to put this level of rigor around your sales growth, C3 is the company to work for. If you are looking for more of a happy-go-lucky type culture, C3 may not be the place to work. I have tremendous respect for the way the sales organization is built and run, and I find myself working above and beyond working hours to be successful. Compensation is competitive. Incredibly smart colleagues.
Collaboration across the entire sales organization has felt limited at times. Leadership is stretched thin. As such, it is helpful to be a self starter and have an entrepreneurial attitude. All salespeople need to log their tasks, but CRM housekeeping can feel tedious, manual, and excessive at times. This is perhaps due to a personal lack of training on CRM.
- 5.0Oct 29, 2023Senior Director, Strategic SolutionsCurrent Employee
-Incredible technology -Smartest, most dedicated people I've ever worked with -Because of the nature of the problems we work to solve, great mix of technology and business consulting-Company is very agile -- gives employees the ability to get things done quickly -Relatively flat organization--unique opportunity to work with executives that are setting direction for the company
-High pressure environment -- sometimes this requires long hours, which can be difficult at times but is also rewarding1
- 4.0Oct 25, 2023Solution EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsRedwood City, CA
- broad exposure to various industries - amazing & talented colleagues, in-person collaboration & problem-solving is a joy - full ownership of software design, development, and delivery - an amazing product & toolkit stack which accelerates development
- ruthless in-person work policy (working in-person is great, but badge reports are not) - C3 AI's strategy is to go after any & all opportunities, which spreads teams thin - many talented contributors have departed over the years2
- 1.0Nov 14, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The promotional videos are true--the best part of C3 is the team members you work with. Driven and collaborative. Pay is competitive.
Toxic, top down culture. Management snaps their fingers and says make it happen, and it's up to the front line to figure it out. Forget about promotions and career progression unless you're in TS's ear. Company is going through silent layoffs to avoid a market crash. Sales have not grown, which means leaders and teams are stressed and overworked with little reward.3
- 5.0Oct 16, 2023Solution EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRedwood City, CA
- The engineers here are very smart and capable, and helpful. - There’s no toxicity like you might find at other places. - The training and documentation is great. - The free food quality is shockingly good.
- No work from home option1
- 2.0Jul 15, 2023Subject Matter Expert (SME)Former Employee, more than 1 yearRedwood City, CA
Pay is great, people are super smart, and the work itself is interesting. Very fast pace and agile, which is exciting. If you want to never be bored, this is the place! Super enjoyed my manager and my time here. My former manager is the only reason they are getting more than 1 star.
Leadership has a top-down authoritarian style and it is a fear-driven culture. This is the company that made me realize how important leadership and culture really are. The stock has been struggling. If the stock was performing as promised, then the Comp/Benefits score would be higher. It is an equity-driven company, so this matters. (Beware: every 1+ positive review is posted after every negative review and is likely coming from bots or it's someone's job to keep their rating high.)31
- 1.0Nov 14, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRedwood City, CA
Free parking Free lunch Free access to gym Air conditioning
Toxic culture All bonuses and awards in the form of stock (ticker symbol: AI) which is volatile No clear path defined moving forward just riding off the success of others (openai, palentir, and so on) Extremely high turnover (says a lot about a company)9
C3 AI Reviews FAQs
C3 AI has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 652 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at C3 AI to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.
65% of C3 AI employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated C3 AI 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.