1. Perfect geographic location (West side of The Big Island)
2. Sustainable energy focused
3. Good compensation package and salaries
4. Some relatively modern equipment
1. Authoritarian decision making management style
2. Lack of variety of scientific backgrounds required for complex problem solving by sustainable industries
I worked at Cellana full-time
Pretty location right on the water
Horrible, dishonest, disorganized management that doesn't give a damp about employees.
Advice to Management
Get a conscience, or at least pretend you have one.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?