KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 57 of over 61 reviews

4.7
Chainalysis CEO Michael Gronager
Michael Gronager

What people are saying about Chainalysis

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Happy To Be Working Here!

Jun 21, 2022 - Training Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company vision, passion of team, support from coworkers, pay

Cons

No 401K match.. but I appreciate the other benefits!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love working at Chainalysis!

Jun 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Very interesting work & mission -Flexible location / hours -Collaborative environment -Engaged leadership -Professional Dev opportunities -Fairly competitive benefits -My team feels organically diverse. Not like we're checking boxes for DEI, but more like we found the right people with the right skills - which resulted in a well-built team. I think that's great. -For a company that's in hypergrowth, I think the culture is professional yet fun. There's a big focus on building procedural infrastructure, and I think that totally makes sense given the environment and current state.

Cons

Surely there are cons everywhere you go. Have not come across any significant ones at this time.

3. 5.0

Best Web3 Company to Work for

Jun 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company! I love working here.

Cons

N/A - everything is great.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A sinking ship, dismal managers

Apr 28, 2022 - Customer Experience Specialist in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The ICs are really smart, ambitious people who know a lot - some truly exceptional people.

Cons

Upper management has literally no idea how to do their jobs. When challenged, they fire people instead of listen and learn. No one could not answer basic questions on my role, expectations, growth, or the future of the department. They refused to acknowledge any work, and instead felt that every meeting should be butting heads, passive aggressive feedback, and giving you lip service while doing nothing about it. My experience with the company was one of the worst I have ever had in my professional career. I would not recommend this company to anyone who values their experience, professional development, or the opportunity to grow and learn.

6 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I’ve ever worked for

May 24, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything about the company. If you care about making an impact in crypto, this is the company that will be at the forefront of the industry for decades to come.

Cons

Growing pains are real, but that is a good thing. Valued at nearly 9 billion $ is amazing, especially in this market.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company in blockchain

Jun 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company with the brightest minds in crypto

Cons

Only con is that of a start-up; a bit disorganized

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Unfocused Chaos

Jun 3, 2022 - Anonymous in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility with hours. Extremely interesting work and coworkers.

Cons

Chainalysis is a startup that lacks structure and focus. I found it challenging given how little direction the teams had. Many meetings with clients seemed so unprofessional that it was embarrassing. While Gronager was typically humble and relaxed, Levin’s approach was often arrogant and off putting.

5 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Amazing Company

Apr 13, 2022 - Solution Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excited to be working on the cutting edge of legitimizing the use of crypto. The talent here is amazing, as is the culture. Impressive growth, solid products and services offerings.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 1.0
    Current Employee

Hyperscaling is such a pain

May 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting and unique product, tier 1 player in crypto Great talents

Cons

Hyperscaling is a pain. A culture focusing on OKRs(possibly due to the pressure from venture capital). Managers hire people to clean up their own work, and provide minimum direction or help. Some folks are already burned out. There was a round of layoff in 2020. With a ton of hiring last year and hyperscaling happening now, will there be another round of layoff soon?

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Best Company in the World

Feb 23, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Each and every day is better than the last. We do some incredibly cool things. Everyone feels like family and no question is turned away or disregarded.

Cons

Honestly can’t think of any

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Reviews

Chainalysis Reviews FAQs

Chainalysis has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 61 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Chainalysis to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Chainalysis employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Chainalysis. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

94% of Chainalysis employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chainalysis 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Chainalysis to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.

Popular Careers with Chainalysis Job Seekers