KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.3
Clear Measure Chairman and CEO Jeffrey Palermo and Steve Hickman
Jeffrey Palermo and Steve Hickman

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Wicked smart people working together to do what's right.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Leadership fosters a learning culture and is very supportive of continuing education and career growth.(in 7 reviews)
  • "The leadership is continually improving it's policies and procedures setting employees up to succeed here.(in 4 reviews)
  • "defined core values which are lived and breathed at all levels is refreshing and inspiring.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent Tech Company

Jul 26, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership team is passionate about software architecture and development. This creates an engaging environment that lives up to ClearMeasure's goal to be at the forefront of software engineering.

Cons

I haven't seen any downsides to working at ClearMeasure.

Clear Measure Response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Clear Measure.

2. 5.0

Professionalism and Team-Oriented

Jul 25, 2022 - Software Developer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Encourage team engagement and working with others. Great work and life balance. Monthly staff meetings to keep different teams and management up to date.

Cons

Might do some work after hours

Clear Measure Response

Thank you for your review. Work/life balance is very important to us, and we deeply appreciate it when our employees can serve our client’s needs even when the rare occasion of “after hours” is necessary.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Promotes Upward Mobility

Jul 20, 2022 - Manager of Recruitment
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership fosters a learning culture and is very supportive of continuing education and career growth. The entire team is collaborative and supportive in every way. Communication is transparent and honest. I mostly enjoy the autonomy I'm given to make decisions that improve the overall success of the company.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. I love my job here at ClearMeasure!

Clear Measure Response

I’m glad you’ve had such a great experience with our company. We work hard to align our actions with our core values. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Clear Measure.

4. 4.0

Amazing work/life balance

Jul 22, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work/life balance is great: 100% remote, lots of PTO, understanding leadership team when it comes to taking time off - Environment/culture encourages career advancement and learning opportunities - Coworkers are trustworthy and supportive with great communication - I enjoy my work and feel genuinely appreciated as part of the team - Benefits package is standard fare - Work best suited for self-motivated problem solvers

Cons

Because the company is small and in the tech industry, there's not a lot of diversity. Individuals from marginalized groups may have difficulty being heard.

Clear Measure Response

Thank you for your kind words about Clear Measure. We are thankful for your feedback as it helps us as we grow. We agree that diversity can be challenging in our industry, and Clear Measure has used its core values to guide its practices of inclusion and diversity. The result is a diverse, inclusive company in which everyone is valued and empowered to succeed. Our core values encourage our staff to be authentic and to build trusting relationships in the context of serving others before serving our own needs.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Jun 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people to work with. Lots of projects. Fast paced.

Cons

Sometimes work becomes sparce and that can feel scary. But as far as service companies go they are the best.

Clear Measure Response

Thank you for taking the time to voice your opinion on Clear Measure. We appreciate the compliment to our employees as we agree, they are extremely skilled at their trade and in serving our clients. Clear Measure is growing, and as we grow, we find new areas where we can assure and build our team’s confidence. Your feedback helps us to see another area in which we can support them.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent colleagues, unhealthy clients

Mar 24, 2022 - Principal Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Clear Measure you'll be surrounded by experienced, talented development and operations professionals who'll work hard to support you. The staff are genuinely nice. All work is fully remote. The company's mission is improving clients' software delivery via evidence-based architectures and practices, which is laudable. The company's founder is an industry leader in software architecture.

Cons

Despite supposedly seeking out Clear Measure for its expertise in improving software delivery, many clients reject that help. Instead, many clients use Clear Measure for staff augmentation, which is not the company's primary mission or strength. The above leads to unhappy employees who are fighting against clients instead of working with them. The company is small and has a limited number of clients. (But they are growing.)

Clear Measure Response

Thank you for the kind words regarding our employees. We are so blessed and proud of our team. Clear Measure always strives to be an empowering and supportive employer. Although some situations can be difficult to maneuver, we are always amazed at how resourceful and knowledgeable our employees are. We thank you for your insight into how we can best support our employees!

7. 5.0

Core Values translate to Quality Work Experience

Nov 6, 2020 - Product Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quality Team, Great culture, Benefits, Leadership, Opportunity for Growth

Cons

We don't get to see everyone as frequently since working remotely.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Clear Measure is doing things right

Jul 18, 2019 - Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have only been at Clear Measure for about a month, and intend to update my review after a year. That being said, I love absolutely everything about working at Clear Measure so far! It is evident that they have invested in their people. One of the 6 core values is 'empowered employees' and I can absolutely say that I've never felt this more in my career. All positions are now remote. With previous remote positions that I've worked, everything was extremely micromanaged to the point of being stressful, but not at Clear Measure. They have an thorough hiring process to ensure that they bring on the right people, and if you make it, you are empowered to complete your tasks with autonomy. If you do have questions or need help, you are given every resource to either find the answer yourself or reach out to fellow staff that is eager to help. There are 2 offsite events a year to connect with each other. I attended the summer one this year and it was so much fun! I think my fellow colleagues are some of the most talented, intelligent, and giving people that I've ever met in my life, and whereas other companies might be lucky enough to have one or two of these types of people, Clear Measure is full of them. So if it's still unclear, I am thrilled to be working alongside this team. The pay is more than fair. The benefits are more than great. The workload makes the days fly by, but is not overwhelming. I actually enjoy what I do and look forward to working. Bye Bye Bad Mondays! The Chief Architect and CEO is a visionary. His motivation and drive trickles down from him and is shared by every employee. I do not recommend applying if you are just looking for any job that pays. If you are a self starter that can see yourself being successful working remotely with minimal supervision, and are looking for a company to grow in and help grow, then this is a great place to be.

Cons

It is a smaller company with under 40 employees that is growing, so there are some challenges that come along with that, but I don't personally consider them "cons". You have the power to impact and help shape the future of this company.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Do cutting edge work from your choice of location

Jun 26, 2019 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clear Measure is a "remote first" company and you can live anywhere you choose and work effectively. The team is very talented and support one another extremely well. The company is a thought leader in the Azure DevOps space. Some projects are more interesting than others, but you are usually helping get a new product initiated or helping an existing development team get better.

Cons

Working "time and materials" projects means tracking your time and staying productive and billable. This can be an adjustment if you aren't used to it.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with positive attitude poised for big things.

Jun 13, 2019 - Vice President Sales and Marketing in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for a company which has established well-defined core values which are lived and breathed at all levels is refreshing and inspiring. For a company in which all of the employee work remotely, the camaraderie, collaboration, team spirit, and togetherness surpasses other entities I have worked where the employees all share an office space. The people here are bright and driven. All are a joy to work with. There is a focus and passion from the founder which is infectious. The mindset for growth is strategic and attainable.

Cons

There isn't a con per se. The company is small, so you have to be able to persevere through growing pains that are taken for granted when working for larger organizations. But this con is a pro for many, including me. Being involved in the growth and development of something like this brings several rewards for those who enjoy the challenges.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews

Clear Measure Reviews FAQs

Clear Measure has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Clear Measure to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Clear Measure employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Clear Measure. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

82% of Clear Measure employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Clear Measure 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Clear Measure to be career development, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.