Click Travel Reviews | Glassdoor

Click Travel Reviews

Updated Sep 14, 2019

Found 40 reviews

4.3
Click Travel CEO Jill Palmer (no image)
Jill Palmer
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Click Travel full-time

Pros

Exceptional flexibility on work location and hours Warm welcoming passionate team, great culture Modern Tech Stack Continuous Investment on high quality Engineering Practices Monthly lightning talks Office has a broad supply of snacks!

Cons

AWS Ecosystem Only, potentially a downside for some people?

Click Travel2019-09-14

September 18, 2019HR Advisor

Thank you for the positive review, we really do appreciate it!

2. "Loved my time at Click"

Former Employee - Reservations in Birmingham, England

I worked at Click Travel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Engagement, Teamwork, friendly place to work, clear company vision and everyone just pulls together to make things happen . If it wasn't for a change in personal circumstances I would definitely stayed at Click.

Cons

None - even crazy busy days were made fun by the great supportive team around me at Click

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - I'm excited to see how the business continues to grows too

Click Travel2019-01-25

January 29, 2019HR Advisor

Thanks for the review glad you enjoyed your time at Click!

3. "A very special company to work for"

I worked at Click Travel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Click is a great place to work . If I had to put it in one word I would say it’s been a journey. It’s a very laid back friendly company . Everybody is down to earth . Click Travel will see the potential with in you to succeed even if you cannot see it . I started at Click when I was about 19. My confidence,self esteem has just grown and a lot of that is down to Click . People at Click believed in me when others... didn’t. I have grown up at Click over the years Iv been there, Iv seen many changes, ups and downs and experienced so much over the years ! I have come out a stronger and better person, not only professionally in a career sense but also personally as a person and that’s because I have so much thanks to Click for everything ! They have truly been amazing to me and I have so many people at Click to thank for that. When I look back the best things about Click, which I think almost everybody has said at some point is that your work colleagues you meet, some of them end up being your friends for life. For me I have met some my bestest closest friends anybody could ever ask for here at Click . Most of which have left Click for pastures new but if I had to choose 2 things I’m grateful for the most at Click is 1) the friendships you create and 2) they really bring the best in you for you to succeed and really believe in you even if you can’t see that your worth it and for those reasons as cheesy as it sounds Click will always have a place in my heart. So thank you for an amazing journey and I wish you all the best Click Travel !

Cons

Everyplace has its ups and down but overall Click have truley been a great place to grow and work so I can’t really fault them for that.

Click Travel2019-01-24

January 29, 2019HR Advisor

Thank you for this amazing review, we really do appreciate it! Glad to see Click has had such a positive impact on you and we wish you all the best in the future.

4. "Great company overall"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Click Travel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible home working, great staff perks such as birthday day off, snack fridge and social events. Approachable managers, friendly team members.

Cons

External training /upskilling courses should be offered to all staff members. Not much room for internal progression /promotion

Advice to Management

Offer more training and progression rather than people leaving who have been there a long time so you do not loose knowledge.

Click Travel2019-02-06

March 15, 2019HR Advisor

Thank you for taking the time out to provide a balanced review, we really do appreciate it. While we don't have a fixed training budget per employee, if you feel there's some training that is going to help you get up to speed with something faster then you only have to talk it through ...

5. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Click Travel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible and supportive management and working arrangements

Cons

Nothing springs to mind at present

Click Travel2019-01-18

January 24, 2019HR Advisor

Thank you for your positive review, it's really good of you to take the trouble.

6. "Great working environment"

I have been working at Click Travel full-time for less than a year

Pros

Forward-thinking positive place to work with great people too !!

Cons

can't knock anything really

Click Travel2019-01-18

January 24, 2019HR Advisor

Thanks for the review glad you enjoy working for Click!

7. "Good and bad"

I worked at Click Travel part-time

Pros

Flexible working but it doesn't make up for the bad bits

Cons

Lack of salary increases, constant pressure, expected to work extra hours for no overtime. All the feedback is only on what you need to improve and there's no praise. Pension / maternity / sick is all only the bare minimum. Lots of perks are only available for office based staff and the occasional envelope of a couple of bits from Poundland for home workers just doesn't compare.

Click Travel2019-01-16

January 24, 2019HR Advisor

Thank you for your review, sorry you feel that way. Click Travel are a Living Wage employer and we regularly benchmark salaries and conduct annual pay reviews to ensure we are in line with market rates. We have recently been looking at new exciting ways we can engage homeworkers ...

8. "Technical Support Specialist"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Click Travel full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment, great people to be around.

Cons

Training is not up to par

Click Travel2019-01-07

January 24, 2019HR Advisor

Thanks for your balanced review. While we don't have a fixed training budget per employee, if you feel there's some training that is going to help you get up to speed with something faster then you only have to talk it through with your team lead. We're more than happy to pay for ...

9. "Brilliant place to work"

I worked at Click Travel full-time

Pros

There's a unique culture at Click; everyone looks out for each other, it really feels like everyone is pulling in the same direction, and the company values are really lived. Flexible working is fully supported. But at the same time there's a real determination to get stuff done - it's hectic, but exciting hectic.

Cons

If you want loads of perks and freebies, Click isn't the right place - it's all about job satisfaction and a friendly environment, not about ping-pong and massages.

Advice to Management

Mainly, keep doing what you're doing. All your success is founded on a fine balance between 3 quite different views - don't let that slip.

Click Travel2018-10-04

November 7, 2018HR Advisor

10. "Consultant"

I have been working at Click Travel full-time

Pros

Great company to work for, good company culture and fun place to work.

Cons

Processes can often be slow and working atmosphere can sometimes be too relaxed.

Click Travel2018-10-01

November 7, 2018HR Advisor

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate all feedback.

Found 40 reviews