ClinCapture Reviews | Glassdoor

ClinCapture Reviews

Updated Jul 28, 2019

4.0
ClinCapture CEO Scott Weidley  (no image)
Scott Weidley

"Great Place to Work"

Current Contractor - Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClinCapture for less than a year

Pros

Great Culture, Great Hours, The CEO is very easy to get along with, shares his vision for the company, and appreciates my input

Cons

Gets warm in the office in the afternoon

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

ClinCapture2019-07-28

"Stimulating workspace with opportunities for growth both in and outside your job description."

Current Intern - Analyst

I have been working at ClinCapture

Pros

Clincapture is a great place to build new skills, and take on a lot of responsibility, while working with smart and well-rounded individuals. The office is a fun, creative place with an innovative start-up feel.

Cons

The skylights will make you tan and hot sometimes.

Advice to Management

The CEO has high expectations but never sets you up for failure. If you like having freedom but a lot of responsibility this place is perfect. You will learn a lot each week.

ClinCapture2019-07-24

"Fast-growing Startup!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClinCapture part-time for less than a year

Pros

Love being able to work with such a great team! Everyones always willing to show guidance.

Cons

I don't have any cons!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

ClinCapture2019-07-24

"Not for the faint of heart, but a chance to make a real difference"

Former Employee - Associate Director in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClinCapture full-time for more than a year

Pros

work environment, fun and engaged employees, dog friendly office, free snacks, company events, awesome and understanding CEO

Cons

lacks structure, a few relics from previous management

Advice to Management

keep investing in your stars!

ClinCapture2019-05-09

ClinCapture Response

September 5, 2019Mr. Sweaters

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We are glad you liked the snacks, and the dogs. :) We also appreciate you working to make a difference here. Make no bones about it, we are working on fixing the relics of the past (and outdated processes), while we are also excited that our software framework is brand new and we have a great team supporting it. Regarding your advice, we paws-itively agree! The stars of ClinCapture are what make it shine. Thank you for giving us some extra light while you were here with us.

"Improved culture and pay, but coffee is 4 closers only."

Current Employee - Senior Ae in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClinCapture full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growing company with opportunity for advancement. If you want to work with motivated clients who are changing the world, ClinCapture is the place for you. In sales you will have the opportunity to work enterprise account and large six-figure deals. New customer bonus are for newly closed accounts on top of commission means a high 6 figure OTE is attainable. New deals are being closed every week and the industry... is starting to take notice. Even our competitors admit we have a lot of BUZZ right now!

Cons

If you are not a self-motivated go-getter, this company is not for you. If you cant close deals over the phone, this place is not for you. It is clear going through the old account notes there were a lot of low performing AE's who couldn't close deals and didn't last long. Thats the reality of working in sales: coffee is 4 closers only. I've noticed most people who move on from CC move to roles that involve a less... complex, transactional sale. So if you cannot work in a vertical that entails long sales cycles, complex problem solving and deep technical capacity, I'd say CC is not 4 you.

Advice to Management

The current employees are 100 percent on board with the company mission and vision for 2019 and beyond. Only add new team members who are going to show up, work hard and improve.

ClinCapture2018-08-02

"Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClinCapture full-time for less than a year

Pros

ClinCapture is a place for people that like to work hard while being part of a great corporate culture! Your hard work will get recognized. It is a startup and hard work is required but totally worth it. If you are looking for a place to grow your skills and talents while having the tools and flexibility to do so, you are in the right place!

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Advice to Management

Scott the CEO is amazing! Keep up the good work.

ClinCapture2018-08-07

"“Fantastic!! Fast growing!!!!!!”"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClinCapture full-time for less than a year

Pros

You have a lot of time to surf the internet and search for new jobs You come in optimistic, thinking you’ll be paid well with a “fast growing company” You can create whatever title you want as your job title All of the former CC employees get together regularly (writing this sitting with a large group of them) to bond and laugh at how awful it was to work there. There are only 12 employees at the CC office, LinkedIn... is outdated Working here makes you realize what good management is (the opposite) Stepping stone to a better job (almost anywhere)

Cons

No sales rep closed a new account because the software is awful The CEO straight up lies about salary because they include a commission for closing accounts when no new accounts have actually closed in over a year 100% turnover for the sales team, 6 months is the max people stay The management thinks the problems with the company are because of the split a couple years ago. The problems are because of the... management You only get vacation after 3 months because most people leave before then

Advice to Management

Stop forcing your new employees to write fake Glassdoor reviews after a bad one The CEO should stop writing fake reviews The CEO should stop trying to get the true bad reviews expunged Don’t pretend you’re trying to change culture when you are very satisfied with your awful Medrio employees with no real experience. Fire them if you want to get anywhere

ClinCapture2018-08-01

"Mess"

I worked at ClinCapture

Pros

Five four three two one

Cons

This is not a new product. Their open source EDC has been a mess for many many years. It’s not going anywhere, and no fancy cars or robot emojis will make a difference.

Advice to Management

Too far gone

ClinCapture2018-07-27

"The stars are aligning for this company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClinCapture full-time

Pros

Amazing place to be if you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and building something important. This is a company that is quickly heading someplace special. If you are hard working, motivated and see the company's success as your own you will definitely thrive here. The company is making all the right moves that other start ups fail to make. The business model has evolved to successfully monetize the product, the... company is focused on developing the right industry partnerships and most importantly they are investing in the software (in the right areas)..... The CEO is creative and flexible which allows the company to adapt and the company is successfully leveraging San Francisco's tech "brain-drain" to produce superior technology. (Only private cloud solution of it's kind in the world!!) The company culture is still evolving, but the people are solid: good people who all bring something valuable and unique to the table. Finally, this company understands social responsibility and truly makes a positive contribution to society. ClinCapture offers it's software free of charge for non-profits who are pursuing life saving research into rare "orphan" diseases. To say your work here is meaningful would be an understatement.

Cons

Location is a 20 minute walk uphill from the nearest BART station

Advice to Management

More collaboration internally will enable cross-pollination of ideas, synergies and a more cohesive "team" culture. Also, realize your strengths! There are so many amazing things about this company that should be shared more with customers, partners and the world.

ClinCapture2018-03-15

"Current Employee"

I have been working at ClinCapture full-time

Pros

Upbeat and positive work environment Strong incentives for employees Good Location (near restaurants & nightlife)

Cons

I have no cons to submit.

ClinCapture2018-02-26