KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Code platform, with really nice projects to work on, but absolutely all colleagues are awesome.(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 2.0
    Former Employee

Overall bad experience

Aug 14, 2021 - Low Code Developer in Iaşi
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Good place to start you career as long as you don’t stay too long as the initial requirements are not very high -Some of the colleagues are great

Cons

-Very poor and sciolist management which feeds on the adulation of some employees, which, by the way is the only option you have if you want to evolve in the company. -You can’t contest the current practices of the company as you will be shut down quickly -If you don’t please you direct team leader, things aren’t looking too bright for you in the company. -There are people which are straight up incompetent and are considered hard-working and role models in the company as they learned how to please the right person -As you will eventually leave, you will realize the acquired experience is practically equal to 0 and most of that cannot be applied anywhere else -Low salary/ and almost no benefits compared to the market

Corporate IT Recruiter

We regret that your time at Codeless hasn’t lived up to the high standard environment that we continuously want to offer to our employees. We are truly saddened to read your review, even though we don’t recognize our values and environment in your words, we know for a fact that there’s always the possibility to do better. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fast growing company

Oct 13, 2020 - Business Consultant in Bucharest, Bucuresti
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good introduction, training, mentorship, interesting projects, great legacy software, curiosities, challenges, constant knowledge transfer, continuous improvement, support, openness - just a few words that come to mind when I think of my last 5+ years of professional development in Codeless. If you're new to the employment market or if you want to share your experience and innovation ideas, this is a great place to start. Just like the IT software, this company is growing and improving at a fast pace. It's a great place to learn, a great place to look for new challenges and to show your potential. Seeing that it is not a big company yet (emphasis on "yet"), you WILL be seen, you will be listened and you will be appreciated for your efforts. You will also be given feedback and helped with improving yourself - doesn't matter where this help is needed from, if it is a colleague or a superior.

Cons

Dealing with company changes can affect you personally, as long as you do not understand the bigger picture. The financial remuneration can be lower than your expectations.

Corporate IT Recruiter

We are truly thankful for your detailed and honest review, as well as for your kind words. We will always make sure that we show our gratitude and appreciation to our employees. Being a growing company it’s not a surprise that occasionally things change. We will always strive to share the company's direction in the best way possible. Recently we also reviewed the remuneration structure and made changes accordingly.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Weird experience

Mar 2, 2021 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- good equipment, nice laptops and gear

Cons

*in my case* - no induction - no relationship with dev team - no colleagues (to give a bit of background of what has been done so far, lessons learnt, etc) - BA is practically testing some tools in their books, therefore BA = tester only - no instructions on even how to work their testing platform (I have no testing experience, as I was hired as a BA only) - spent months just clicking buttons on that testing platform - whenever I discovered a bug, nobody was going to fix it. So basically spent some months just clicking the same button, searching for what my role is in the company. Probably if I hadn`t resigned, would still be doing the same thing, nobody even knowing I am in there.

Corporate IT Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. We are having a hard time placing this review as you had a Business Analyst role but are referring to test activities. We regret that the onboarding program apparently didn’t go well in your case! We will align internally about this and act accordingly.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Oct 1, 2020 - Business Office Manager in Dordrecht
    Business Outlook

Pros

A really great company to work for! Feel a warm welcome when you start and my colleagues like to keep it that way. Always there to help or discuss something when needed. The company is focused on personal development and growing together to be even a better company. I see that as a positive part of the job and my manager is not pushing it in a negative way. The management team truly cares about each individual, welcomes creativity and there is room for new ideas.

Cons

Management can sometimes be quite direct and straightforward in their way of communication with very little detailed information. Sometimes more details are needed to perform the job or to know what the plan is for some tasks. Slow down from time to time and take a deep breath before running again.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Trully a great place to work

Jun 9, 2020 - Technical Director in Iaşi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Codeless has been a huge part of my professional career and I hope that I was able to make myself a small part of it as well, in my 10+ years there. Codeless is one of those companies where you actually feel that they care deeply about you. You will be constantly pushed to perform better, but you will always feel that everything is done with a purpose. Not only does Codeless have a really great Low-Code platform, with really nice projects to work on, but absolutely all colleagues are awesome. No matter your career level, you will definitely be challenged, learn new things and develop yourself at Codeless. I am looking forward to see how Codeless will continue to grow in The Netherlands, Romania and Dubai!

Cons

Nothing, really. I have read quite a few cons in other comments, but I want to mention that whenever you feel pushed into performing better at Codeless, it won't be just because someone wants to mess with you, but because everybody wants to do everything better. Without friction, there's no shine!

Corporate IT Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback! You have been invaluable for our company and the growth we’ve achieved together. We hope our paths will cross again in the near future. We promise that we’ll keep on caring!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

The BEST place to WORK

Sep 23, 2020 - Administrative Assistant in Dubai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm so grateful I was hired at Codeless. To be honest this is my first job here in Dubai and Codeless is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. Codeless is providing a positive work environment where all people feel valued and appreciated. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support. We are of different races but we are having one goal to work hard in providing the best solutions to our clients. Staying in Codeless is working while enjoying. I love my job, my co-workers and my company values.

Cons

Nothing to say here for the moment. Been working for almost 10 months.

Corporate IT Recruiter

Thank you so much for your great review. We are truly grateful for your encouraging words and hope you continue enjoy working here!

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work

Mar 23, 2021 - IT Senior Consultant in Dordrecht
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open minded Great atmosphere Open for ideas Great projects and customer portfolio

Cons

Informing employees regarding company result and strategic plans

Corporate IT Recruiter

Thank you for sharing your experiences and feedback. Regarding informing employees about strategic plans, this is a recurring topic that the Management Team is working on to improve it continuously. We genuinely value the work you have done here at Codeless and wish you the all the best for the future!

8. 5.0

Work Environment

Sep 29, 2020 - Software Engineer in Dubai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having a positive working environment deeply motivates and engages us, leading to higher job satisfaction and employee retention within the organization, not to mention the less stress among the employees. Having a healthy environment gives us opportunities to share ideas for our company's success that can help Codeless grow. A healthy office environment also boosts the employees productivity and reduce the chances of absenteeism. It equally prioritizes business success and employee happiness.

Cons

I as one of the employees of Codeless do not feel any mediocrity so far.

1 person found this review helpful

Corporate IT Recruiter

You hit the nail right on his head by writing that employee happiness and business success both have our top priority! It makes us proud that it’s also being felt that way. Thank you for leaving such a nice review.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A really nice place to work at

Oct 16, 2020 - Graphic Designer/UI Designer in Iaşi
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm just going to start by saying that Codeless is a really great company to work at, the time spent here so far was full of both big and small exciting projects. As I see it right now, it is a place where you can truly grow professionally, alongside some really wonderful people. Most of the colleagues are really helpful, always up to guide you when you need it the most.

Cons

Miscommunication does happen at times, and it can obviously create confusion.

Corporate IT Recruiter

We are happy to read that you are having a good time at Codeless! In regards to the sporadic miscommunication, We are aware that Covid has impacted our operations and day to day business. Feel free to get in touch with your manager or HR to see how we could improve on this. We are happy with your contribution in continuously improve our organisation!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, awesome people!

Jan 8, 2021 - Coach in Iaşi
    Business Outlook

Pros

People orientation, management active involvement, best incentives, professional market player, longterm career growth.

Cons

No downsides met so far.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews