Codiscope Reviews | Glassdoor

Codiscope Reviews

Updated Feb 7, 2017

Found 8 reviews

4.5
Codiscope CEO Gary Jackson (no image)
Gary Jackson
  1. "Sales Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Codiscope full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture and environment were awesome. Amazing Benefits. Compensation packages were great! Overall, a terrific company and a terrific place to work!

Cons

Unfortunately, we were a branch off of a larger corporation. Since that company was looking to get sold, we were thrown into the mix as part of the sale. So, we ended up being acquired by a larger technology corporation

Codiscope2017-02-07

"Greatest Job I've Ever Had"

I worked at Codiscope

Pros

My team and my manager were the greatest.

Cons

There really were no cons. Being acquired I suppose.

Advice to Management

I miss you guys.

Codiscope2017-02-02
  3. "Dead end job"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Codiscope full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Unlimited vacation - beer keg in the office - Nice coworkers - Fridge is stocked with food - Tuition reimbursement? - Career development?

Cons

This job was a complete waste of my time career-wise. I did not learn anything from it. Tuition reimbursement was provided to few. I inquired about it and never got any type of response and was "discouraged" from inquiring about it from my supervisor. I tried proving my worth there only to be led in circles and reprimanded for making so much as a grammar mistake in emails. Don't waste your time here!

Advice to Management

Value your employees and work with them. Follow up with them when they ask about specific benefits you advocated to bring them on board in the first place!

Codiscope2016-12-26

"Great Place to Work"

in Boston, MA

I have been working at Codiscope

Pros

Employee are friendly. Great benefit.

Cons

Fire drill are annoying. The company located on the 14th floor.

Codiscope2016-11-14

"Really enjoying the work environment. Empowering!"

Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Codiscope full-time for less than a year

Pros

CEO knows what needs to be done. CTO has his product direction straight. The rest of the management team is clearly devoted to making it happen, and the new product is really on track and doing what they set out for it to do. Pleased to see it was all for real, as you never know after you go through interviewing what you'll find on the other side.

Cons

Office seems to need expansion already, but I'm hearing the wall is being broken down in a month or two, the need for more conference room space will hopefully be addressed then.

Advice to Management

Hire more people fast!

Codiscope2016-07-05

"Great culture, great employees."

in Boston, MA

I have been working at Codiscope

Pros

Codiscope is a spin-off company from Cigital, but has the feeling of a brand new startup. Initially a small company with a small number of employees but steadily growing. Work-balance life is great and everyone is friendly. The culture is amazing and really helps make it feel less like work and more of a lifestyle. I look forward to going to work every day. Everyone does their jobs well, and nobody micromanages you... - which allows you to be more productive.

Cons

No particular cons from me.

Advice to Management

Don't change anything.

Codiscope2015-07-09

"Look forward to coming to work each day"

I have been working at Codiscope full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company was recently spun off from Cigital, so the products are proven and most of the services (HR, sales, IT) got a serious jumpstart in the process. The CEO has an ambitious vision and is adding quality people at all levels. His management style is inclusive and encouraging, so most people are able to quickly flourish.

Cons

Time. We just need time to execute and this should be a very successful company.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Codiscope2015-03-27

"I made a good decision to come here!"

Software Development Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Codiscope

Pros

Really happy I joined this company. It's a new company that in a sense has been around a while - odd way to put it but their product has been around for a few years under the ownership of Cigital and then they spun out the team into a new firm. New products and offerings are coming out this year as a result of all the hiring they're doing now. Great management team, nice unlimited time off, love the CEO's outlook on... life and work. Fun place. Fun people. Fun beer o'clock.

Cons

Less snow in the winter please! Nothing much to say as for the company's cons. So far things are well communicated and everyone seems pretty happy and the work is interesting.

Advice to Management

Our new office space can't come soon enough...when are we moving? A larger variety of beer and wine in the fridge in the new digs is a must.

Codiscope2015-03-10