Contabilizei Reviews | Glassdoor

Contabilizei Reviews

Updated Oct 15, 2019

4.1
Contabilizei CEO Vitor Torres (no image)
Vitor Torres
Pros
  • "O atual momento da empresa permite os funcion(in 17 reviews)

• "a na vida de diversas pessoas, oportunidade de crescimento pessoal e profissional(in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "Empresa esta construindo plano de carreira e benef(in 16 reviews)

• "Falta de clareza em um projeto de carreira, falta de receptividade dos funcion(in 13 reviews)

"I will not come back"

Former Employee - Analista De Sistemas in Curitiba

I worked at Contabilizei full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are a loot of good people there.

Cons

Managers can treat people like they treat code, they change a loot, they do not respect divergent opinions and they looks like modern but they have the same old problems like a loot of companies.

Advice to Management

Treat people better and respect them, so probably they will not leave ASAP.

Contabilizei2019-07-01
  2. "Contabilizei - learning to be better every single day"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Curitiba

I have been working at Contabilizei full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Culture: stronger and we can apply our values; - Build together: we can build procces and a better company together - Free: we're free to expose our ideias and give honestely feedbacks to ours leaders - We can be who we really are. The important is deliver our job, independent of our gender, race or sexual identity.

Cons

- new leaders are unprepared - little follow-up of new leaders and their actions

Advice to Management

Continue to build this incredible company as it is. But always remember to keep track of people who are taking on new responsibilities. Often the pressure makes them make the wrong decisions. Keep taking off Contabilizei!

Contabilizei2019-05-22
  3. "Good place to learn some skills"

Current Employee - Analyst/Developer in Curitiba

I have been working at Contabilizei full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great tech team, with a lot of knowledge and some study groups, there is some freedom to choose witch tecnology that you will use in each project

Cons

Don't have a HR, there is some headhunters, the company lost a lot of great professionals because of this, there no is clear ways to know how to increase your salary, the career plan is inexistent and the feedback cuture don't exists

Advice to Management

Look for make a better company for your employes, use clear rules and make easy for everyone try to get a raise

Contabilizei2019-05-30
  4. "An awesome place to growth beside the company"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Curitiba

I have been working at Contabilizei full-time for more than a year

Pros

Contabilizei is a great place to put your ideas to work. The challenge to do online accounting in Brazil is huge, so all the employees have to collaborate with ideas so each product come as simple and perfect as possible.

Cons

If you are not used to changes, working in Contabilizei may be tough.

Contabilizei2019-05-06
  5. "An excellent place for professional growth"

Current Employee - Full Stack Developer

I have been working at Contabilizei full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Flexibility of schedules - Horizontal structure - Possibility of professional growth - The people are sensational and very welcoming - You have the possibility to present your ideas - The growth of the company is incredible

Cons

- The company doesn't have a well-formed structure of how to work yet. - It has many radical changes

Advice to Management

The company has many talented people, keep looking at these people and motivating them and avoid losing them for little.

Contabilizei2019-05-05
  6. "Great place for career development"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Curitiba

I have been working at Contabilizei full-time for more than a year

Pros

- opportunities of working on challenging projects - the company is driven by results, giving employees freedom to inovate - culture is a serious topic here

Cons

- lack of management, caused by fast growth - benefits are below my expectations

Contabilizei2019-05-03
  7. "Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Coordinator in Curitiba

I have been working at Contabilizei full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The most dynamic place I've ever worked; A lot of autonomy to make things happen; Carreer opportunities; Leadership training; Incredible people all around!

Cons

As I said, things change and happen really fast. So, communication between teams needs to improve. There should be more transparency in pay policies;

Advice to Management

Keep on investing in people managemente and their experiencies inside the company. Happy people make great companies! Recognize not only the results but also the soft skills of every employee. I truly believe we are on our way to be even more awesome.

Contabilizei2019-04-23
  8. "Worst startup t work in Brazil!"

Current Employee - Engineering in Curitiba

I have been working at Contabilizei full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pool table and you can bring your dog on fridays, they utilized Google Cloud instead AWS. Well, it's really just that.

Cons

CTO and CEO are totally amateurs and unprepared, micromanagement is a filosophy. Employees are not valued and are underpayd. Culture is a bad joke. You don't have any trust from your chiefs or autonomy to do your work.

Advice to Management

Chiefs need to be more Chiefs and less Coordinators, nobody needs 1 or 2 meetings per week to align things, trust in your staff and give autonomy for they can do their jobs. Value your people and pay them accordingly. Find a new CTO!

Contabilizei2018-07-18
  9. "Analyst"

I worked at Contabilizei full-time

Pros

So many good people working with you (except the management)

Cons

Geez, so much to talk. No good compensations, extreme hours and terrible management

Contabilizei2017-12-04
  10. "Pra quem gosta de se desafiar todos os dias esse é o seu lugar!"

I have been working at Contabilizei full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excelente ambiente de trabalho com uma estrutura pensada no bem estar dos funcionários e cultura cultivada sempre no dia a dia, tanto pelos lideres como pelos colegas. Além de uma oportunidade incrível de crescimento profissional e pessoal pra quem gosta de se desafiar todos os dias e sair da zona de conforto, se você gosta de viver isso diariamente esse é o lugar, a frase que resume seria "só depende de você".

Cons

Como toda startup que tem crescimento acelerado muitos processos sempre precisam ser renovados, muitas vezes é necessário se adaptar rapidamente a essas mudanças e se desapegar do que foi planejado, Mas mesmo assim vejo que essa dinâmica e adaptação rápida ajuda muito na evolução e crescimento profissional e pessoal, posso dizer em uma palavra que "Resiliência" resume isso.

Advice to Management

Continuar tendo essa relação de confiança e reconhecimento das pessoas que são comprometidas com objetivos da cia e a mesma humildade de sempre, vejo que isso será o segredo do sucesso.

Contabilizei2019-10-16