Credibly Reviews

Updated Sep 22, 2020

3.4
Credibly Co-CEO Ryan Rosett and Edan King (no image)
Ryan Rosett and Edan King
  1. "Good Comapny"

Current Employee - Intake Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Credibly full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility in schedule for a balance

Cons

Lots of change that can be difficult to keep up with

June 25, 2020Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We’re happy to hear that you appreciated the flexibility and our leadership team and we appreciate your contribution while working at Credibly! We understand that keeping up with dynamic changes can be difficult but as an innovative fintech company, we’re constantly adapting. Over the last year we’ve made numerous implementations to our processes and communication protocols focused on building a more scalable and transparent business. We appreciate your input and will be sure to continue addressing the feedback we receive. Thank you again for your feedback!

2. "working"

1.0
    Former Employee - Prequalification Specialist

I worked at Credibly full-time

Pros

no working nights or weekends

Cons

everything else, very condescending managers

October 6, 2020Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We’re happy to hear that you appreciate the work/life balance. Well-being is important to us and we are glad to hear that you found the balance to be appropriate. That said, we’re disappointed to hear that you felt that managers seemed less than friendly and encouraging. At Credibly, we make it a point to foster a culture that promotes transparency, innovation, and collaboration. We value our employees and seek input from their varying opinions in hopes of creating a better workplace, and we’re sorry to hear that you felt differently. We appreciate you sharing your feelings and we will continue to address your concerns with our management team. Hopefully, you have had a chance to experience our weekly huddles where the focus is on the whole team, the great work everyone is doing, and areas in which we can improve on an organizational level. Thank you for your service and feedback.

3. "You have to fit it to work here not do your job"

Former Employee - Underwriter in Troy, MI

I worked at Credibly full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible with time off, opportunity for advancement

Cons

Managers show favoritism, hard work goes unnoticed if you don't try to fit in

August 17, 2020Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We’re happy to hear that you appreciated the flexibility, work/life balance, and opportunity for advancement. That said, we’re sorry that you feel that Managers show favoritism towards certain employees. Please understand that compensation is merit-based and we value opinions from all employees - that’s why we recently implemented weekly company-wide huddles but with a more collaborative format. We appreciate you sharing your feelings and we will continue to address your concerns. In regard to hard work going unnoticed, we are currently working on revitalizing our employee recognition and rewards program to spur more meaningful engagement and appreciation across departments. Our aim isn’t to find and hire employees who fit a specific mold, it’s to celebrate diversity and leverage our different backgrounds and skillsets to grow Credibly to its full potential. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

"Decent Employer for Job Experience but not Longevity"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Southfield, MI

I worked at Credibly full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work environment is "sterile" for those who enjoy very bubbly and always positive spaces. Coordinated plenty of company perks and cool experiences. Open communication is encouraged. Some department managers truly try their best to be good to their team. Nice benefits packages.

Cons

Employees are expendable. Unhealthy/dishonest management in some departments. Hostility during correspondence at times. Many perks would be better off used to just pay employees the wages of the market. Business is just business and employees and consumers may be treated as such.

May 22, 2020Marketing Director

We appreciate you sharing your experience as it helps us to continue improving Credibly’s workplace. We’re sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction but we are happy to report that we've made a number of very positive changes to our organization over the last year: - a promotional career path for our Operations team members, and encouraging internal cross-departmental moves for career growth. - a 401K match program - a flexible workplace program that allows remote work for 1 day a month for most employees, plus flexible hours - the rollout of a wellness program and improved benefits We are committed to growing our career paths to promote longevity and we also have numerous employees who have been with us since our earliest years of operation. No organization is flawless, but we think that the positive changes we've made, coupled with our commitment to improving our workplace will continue to help us grow. Thanks again for your feedback and service!

"Okay Company, not the best or worst"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Southfield, MI

I worked at Credibly full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ample PTO and Vacation time

Cons

No 401K Match, Managers can be garish

May 22, 2020Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the hard work you provided as an employee and we’re also happy to report that we've made a number of very positive changes to our organization over the last year: - a 401K match program - a flexible workplace program that allows remote work for 1 day a month for most employees, plus flexible hours - a promotional career path for our Operations team members, and encouraging internal cross-departmental moves for career growth. Managers can be bright, cheery, and open, but we feel that it’s important to keep our employees informed and included. We’re excited about what we’re building and we love to share the good news. While no organization is flawless, we think that the positive changes we've made, coupled with our relaxed, focused culture make Credibly a great place to work. Thank you again for the hard work and feedback!

"Only Work Here If You're In Sales"

2.0

I worked at Credibly part-time for less than a year

Pros

A pro for the sales team is all the money they are able to make on commissions. They often surpass some managers' pay with commission and bonuses added. The few company-wide cultural events are fun.

Cons

The executive leadership does not acknowledge their collapsing structure. Friends and family of the upper leadership is typically hired and promoted faster than the long-serving, loyal employees from what I saw in my time at Credibly. The majority of the office is white and male, which does not create a work environment that I particularly enjoy. There are several people who do not deserve to be in the position they are in. This goes for long-time employees making entry-level pay, as well as managers making far too much when they have no idea what they are doing. The HR department does not do their job. Voices of the employees are not heard, but executive opinion rules all. Credibly touts their "Flexible workplan agreement" which entails just one day a month where you can work from home. There is nothing flexible about this agreement. I wouldn't recommend working here unless you're planning on joining sales.

March 10, 2020Marketing Director

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. We believe we've made a number of very positive changes to our workplace over the last year, including: - a flexible workplace program that allows remote work for 1 day a month for most employees, and flexible hours, as well. - an improved performance review process with clear goals, starting at the top of the organization and cascading to all employees. - a promotional career path for our Operations team members, and encouraging internal cross-departmental moves for career growth. We've also implemented a rigorous benchmarking process for positions across our organization. We're pleased to continue to offer competitive benefit programs, including the recently introduced match to our 401(k). No organization is perfect, including us, but we think that the positive changes we've made, coupled with our relaxed, focused culture make Credibly a great place to work. In fact, our turnover is now about half that of our competition in the industry. While we certainly never like to learn that someone has had a negative experience on our team, we welcome and appreciate your feedback.

7. "Good Chill Atmosphere"

4.0
    Current Employee - Computer Network Supp SrSpec

I have been working at Credibly full-time for more than a year

Pros

Relaxed, chill, fun, great open office layout

Cons

Communication, under payid , no bonuses

March 10, 2020Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We’re happy to hear that you enjoy the open layout and relaxed environment and we appreciate you pointing out some room for improvement. Over the last few months, we have improved our benefits offering, revamped our merit/bonus process, and made it a point to benchmark several positions to ensure fair compensation for all of our employees. We’re also revitalizing ADP and our monthly meetings to further promote transparency and are working on a company-wide intranet to make communication more collaborative across locations. If you notice any further room for improvement, please do not hesitate to reach out so that we can continue growing.

8. "Good company."

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales in Troy, MI

I worked at Credibly full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sales management is excellent.

Cons

Ownership, not so much my choice.

January 8, 2020Marketing Director

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your input and will be sure to relay your comments to the sales executives. We’re doing our best to build a culture that we are extremely proud of, which is why ownership and the other executives always make themselves available to receive feedback. If you have any ideas for how we can continue to grow, please do not hesitate to share them with us.

"Great company! Great benefits!"

Current Employee - Staff Member in Troy, MI

I have been working at Credibly full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture is fast paced but relaxed. Management cares about the staff and recently the budget was increased to provide more training. Benefits are great with several options for health insurance including an HSA for those that believe that to be an important benefit. We are able to contribute to a 401K but no match. There are vacation days AND sick days (which is not seen very often anymore) and the usual holidays.

Cons

Would be nice to have a 401K match but am just happy to have the 401K.

January 8, 2020Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We’re adamant about making Credibly’s work environment the best it can possibly be, which means listening to and executing on the feedback we receive. With that said, we’re proud to announce that we now have a 401K match program in place. Again, thank you for sharing what is important to you so that we can continue to grow. We appreciate your input!

"Marketing"

5.0

I have been working at Credibly full-time

Pros

Great environment, great people, solid perks, and an amazing opportunity for growth. It's rewarding knowing that my day-to-day work makes a difference.

Cons

I wouldn't really say this is a con, but Credibly is not an ideal place for people who want to idle while collecting a paycheck. You will be expected to contribute.

September 7, 2018CEO

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to make the work environment a great place to work and an atmosphere that you can make a difference. I appreciate the positive feedback and look for more positive changes going into the fourth quarter.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 English Reviews