DOCS Reviews | Glassdoor

DOCS Reviews

2.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Family medicine physician"

Current Employee - Family Medicine Physician in Yonkers, NY
    Current Employee - Family Medicine Physician in Yonkers, NY

I have been working at DOCS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Autonomy in your practice, great patient population, specialists on site to help you with your patients, some weekdays off.

Cons

Working 12 hour shifts can be exhausting and little break time. Support staff is minimal. No benefits with salary ie.401K, dental, full health insurance, bonuses

Advice to Management

Get better support staff, preferably US trained

2. "Chaos with acquisition"

Current Employee - Director in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Director in Durham, NC

I have been working at DOCS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly people who are earnestly trying to do a good job.

Cons

Employees are not empowered or knowledgeable about processes as a whole. Each person is only responsible for a small slate of duties and are not encouraged to reach outside of their area. Folks are overworked and often the only way to get a response to an email is to cc the person's boss......

Advice to Management

Training should be emphasized, especially during acquisitions. The current method is "fly by the seat of your pants" with minimal introduction to DOCS systems. Revenue is paramount, service to the client is secondary.

3. "one of the worst job experiences I have ever had."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Pros

My co-workers are some of the hardest and unappreciated group of people I have had the pleasure of working with. They genuinely care about our patients and try to help out as much as possible. If it were not for them DOCS wouldn't have a leg to stand one let alone ANY credibility.

Cons

As an employee you are expected to do more work then your job title requires for no pay increase. Management is so disorganized it is hard to ask for days off or receive you vacation. the turn over rate of employees at this place is the highest I have ever seen. I have been employed 7 months and have seen doctors, medical assistants, medical records, accountants, and receptionist all leave because of how unfair we are all treated. Management does not give you a raise no matter how hard you work, Even when "promotions" are given the do not include pay increase. All staff members work less then full time and therefore, are not granted any benefits. If you forget to clock out you will not be paid for that shift even if a manager has seen you work all day. They do not pay you for over time or time and a half. 12 hour shifts are only allowed 30 min break.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your workers more and let us know when we are doing a good job and when we need to improve ourselves.

5. "Engineeer"

Pros

good one.free food.goo lunch.good colleagues.good salary.good transport.good food.good mgmt.good HR

Cons

Lot of work pressure in some departments .But some dep dont have any work so u might feel bad.Working on weekends is there some times.be prep for that

6. "Very Good place to work"

Current Employee - Junior Java Developer in Jalgaon (India)
    Current Employee - Junior Java Developer in Jalgaon (India)

Pros

work can be chosen based on our interests and feasiblity. No need to worry about what next we are upto .

Cons

No time boundraries to work and thus some what awkward place to be at , No one to look after your work and thus no pressure

Advice to Management

should look after the activity of the people working here and should keep close eye on all of them working

7. "Great"

Former Employee - Cardiologist
    Former Employee - Cardiologist

Pros

Lifestyle, salary, coleagues. exposure, experience

Cons

Busy schedule, no other cons

Advice to Management

None