DRCC Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
Michael Mills
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good job good company"

Current Employee - Program Assistant
    Current Employee - Program Assistant

I have been working at DRCC part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Sick time and vacation time for less than full time for regular scheduled employees, nothing for fill in. Good job for students

Cons

Wage and raises set by state.

2. "Lack of competency in a particular Program Manager led to my parting this company."

Former Employee - Program Assistant in Duluth, MN
    Former Employee - Program Assistant in Duluth, MN

Pros

They pay well, and in general I have had no problems with upper management, though i did not receive a response in regard to dissatisfaction I stated In a letter when leaving the company.

Cons

I received guilt trips from my immediate supervisor over things which i had no control over. Such as accusations me of being at fault, or not responding over a situation requiring implementation over training, in which they hadn't trained me for as would have been their responsibility to do. My site location manager also shifted blame from himself by trying to do this. Later as i said, my complaints of this nature were not addressed by management, at least not in response to my concerns.

Advice to Management

Follow up on concerns of staff. Write back when letters are addressed to you. Consider removing certain Program Managers from Job positions when they fail to properly train their staff, or show a pattern of displacement of blame or responsibility. My concerns are in particular to the Melrose program.

3. "good atmosphere, was my own selection"

Current Employee - Accounts & Revenue Services in Thimphu (Bhutan)
    Current Employee - Accounts & Revenue Services in Thimphu (Bhutan)

I have been working at DRCC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

simple and adventurious job , ones will power to do so the challanging job, learns more and new one every step I take the job

Cons

nothing atall, pros and cons in the service are always there in a job circumtances

Advice to Management

wise to keep up