Found 3,355 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Shifts can be great if the staff on duty are friendly with you.otherwise its long and crappy till you leave." (in 272 reviews)
- "People generally are nice and approachable" (in 242 reviews)
- "Colleagues friendly and customers are usually pleasant" (in 187 reviews)
- "Great working environment and people" (in 48 reviews)
- "Good work environment and colleagues" (in 25 reviews)
- "Poor management led me to not be able to fulfil half of the responsibilities of my position." (in 324 reviews)
- "Low pay (maybe as I started as entry level and had low negotiation power.)" (in 256 reviews)
- "managers were rude and demanding" (in 149 reviews)
- "Company expect you to be available whenever suits them and work long hours often missing your breaks." (in 109 reviews)
- "No training was given so you have to rely on your coworkers to help you." (in 83 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Debenhams and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Debenhams Reviews FAQs
Debenhams has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 3,635 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Debenhams to a friend and 28% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
56% of Debenhams employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Debenhams 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.