Found 294 of over 363 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "people are great and helpful." (in 38 reviews)
- "Pay is good and does not depend on your position for the most part." (in 23 reviews)
- "I learned so much here and the team was amazing" (in 17 reviews)
- "If you're a good signer you make good money and get promoted fast." (in 14 reviews)
- "Denver is has an amazing work atmosphere with amazing coworkers." (in 13 reviews)
- "Long hours and travel is hard" (in 11 reviews)
- "4. Management sets unrealiatic goals for their employees" (in 9 reviews)
- "Long hours standing outside." (in 6 reviews)
- "I'd trade the worst day at basic training for the worst day at this job." (in 5 reviews)
- "The work/life balance can be difficult, especially as you advance into leadership roles, or if you struggle with personal production." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DialogueDirect and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Jul 28, 2023Roaming FundraiserFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
A fun, engaging, cooperative, optimistic atmosphere; approachable leadership,
The job is hard; it just is. It is not for the faint of heart only for the determined few. It can be so draining but so rewarding
- 2.0Aug 10, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee
I got to help clients with insurance problems and was able to resolve them but I was let go in 2015 not 2019 and I was on the program to work through my SSID
Do to my physical and mental health issues sometimes it was difficult for me to work and even though I had a doctors note I was still given demerits for absences that were unavoidable due to complications it would have caused in my work
- 1.0Aug 14, 2023DialoguerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
travel is cool, that’s about it.
they’ve got like 6 teams , only 2 teams leads are qualified to be team leads . they let people talk to you like you’re absolutely nothing . no background checks , been on a team with a legit murderer . they have no code of conduct . they also need to teach people on team fratinizing.1
- 3.0Aug 21, 2023FundraiserFormer Employee, less than 1 yearWashington, DC
Very friendly people , great benefits, great pay
Uncomfortable , and got to make sure you can deal with being in uncomfortable placesDialogueDirect Response7d
We're glad that you enjoyed the people, benefits and pay during your time here! We agree fundraising outdoors can be uncomfortable and feedback is vital for growth. Please feel free to e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss.
- 5.0Jun 19, 2023CanvasserFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
I learned so much here and the team was amazing - the CEO is awesome!
Tough job - must be motivated and determined to succeed!
- 5.0Jun 3, 2023CanvasserFormer Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
The culture was strong and they made me genuinely care for the job which helped with growth and results
They were a bit too personal, but that might be a me problem since I don’t like to share my private life
- 3.0May 10, 2023FundraiserCurrent EmployeeWashington, DC
It’s a great opportunity to get into fundraising. It has a decent pay
The management when it comes to training they push a lot. They don’t care about effort or consideration on the arrival time. My arrived 5 minutes late while they were aware I live in Baltimore yet they fired because of that not reason whatsoever. Some of my co-workers arrived an hour late, so I leave you with that.
DialogueDirect Reviews FAQs
DialogueDirect has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 363 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at DialogueDirect to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
45% of DialogueDirect employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DialogueDirect 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.