DialogueDirect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DialogueDirect Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2018

2.1

Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

I applied for this job through Indeed. A week later I was sent a text from them saying that they were interested in interviewing me for a position in their Boston location. We set a date to do a phone interview. I waited for her to call, and the call never came. There was no follow up explaining why the interview did not happen; I was extremely disappointed. Do not waste your time with this organization. Also, the job description is misleading.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect in March 2018.

Interview

Google Hangout video interview. The recruiter was nice and prompt in starting the interview. The format I encountered was him telling me a bit about the company and then following up his spiel by asking me what I thought about what he just said. So paying attention and listening is really important.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • These are some of the nonprofits we work with, what do you think about that/what stands out?   Answer Question
    • He described their company culture and how they treat interns and then asked me what I thought about it.   Answer Question

Entry Level Fundraising Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, they reached out to set up a time to call me. Called me 10 minutes late. Had second interview with them, blocked out an ample amount of time in my schedule for that day, and they called me late again, this time 15 minutes past the scheduled interview time. Read other reviews on Glassdoor about this org., was turned off because of this behavior.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bonita Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Bonita Springs, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Spoke with their recruiter, next day got a call from the head of the Chicago branch and talked for about 45 minutes. Received a call the next day saying I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• What has you thinking about working here?   1 Answer

Dialoguer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick phone call after application to set up interview/meeting. Office room was quite small and vibe was very nonchalant. You sit down one and one with the boss who is very zen but piercing you with judgement on whether you'd be right for the job since the minute you walked in.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Brief process - kind employees who care about what they are doing. Took genuine interest in applicants. Much of the process was them explaining who they were and what they do. They looked at my resume and based majorly on what was there.

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and you're hired. They will always be hiring because people like me would quit after the first day. The interview process was fast. I was in and out the building in less than 45 min

Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college fair who later reached out to set up a Skype interview. Very short, 30 minute interview with one of their hiring managers. They had dozens of other interviews set up that day, so there was no chance to run over time either.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very laid back, I was a bit nervous, but the woman who interviewed me made me feel relaxed. She wanted to get to know me, and who I am as a person. Lots of compliments thrown around, they like a lot of leadership in resumes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A paid internship with weekly bonuses!

Dialoguer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. The staff was extremely friendly, and had you fill out paperwork before you went in to your interview. As long as you give off a friendly, outgoing vibe, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Q: Pick three words that people have used to describe you, and why   1 Answer