DialogueDirect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DialogueDirect

2.0

Charity Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in November 2020.

Interview

I received an email after applying through indeed asking to call them if I was interested. I did, had an initial informal interview and they explained the job. After that they called me back for a formal interview. They seemed really nice, and organized.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Super friendly interviewer that made the interview process go smoothly. It was also relatively easy with questions that were behavioral. This is a hard job but you will be surrounded by fun people who make the shifts go by super quickly

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems with standing up for prolonged periods of time?   1 Answer

National Travel Team !!! Interview

Interview

I received an email to call
    I called and did an informal meeting on the phone
    I got moved to the second round of interviews
    Was informed I would move to the third round but havne't heard back yet

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. The interviewer asked questions about my personality and fit for the job. After filling out a separate form asking general identification questions, I left and was sent an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for working at DialogueDirect?   Answer Question

Brand Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

Was just in and out there was no time limit but it literally felt like walking into a deli ordering your food and then leaving. It was not an enjoyable job for anyone because of the work they give you. I do not recommend this.

Canvasser Interview

Interview

Very quick and easy
    Was informative however you learn that some things said are misleading
    They tell you you’ll have a certain number of PTO’s/sick days, however, half of your PTO’s/sick days are holidays
    Also for sick days you’re required to provide a doctors note

Interview Questions

DialogueDirect Response

Jun 28, 2019 – Operations Coordinator

Thank you for the insight into your experience with our team. New team members are given 10 holidays plus PTO which is accrued with each day you work. Outside of holidays that PTO can be used for sick days, vacation, personal days, etc. We appreciate the feedback as it is important that the benefits and opportunities are clear!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

Quick phone call. No background checks and didn't even ask any searching questions. At this point, I should have been more suspicious of what I was getting in to. The manager just asked whether I could be in New York that summer. It was mostly me asking questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very easy interview if you know anything about the organizations they support and work with. They are mostly focused on Save the Children and the ASPCA, so it is a good idea to read up on both of their missions.

Interview Questions

• Describe qualities that you look for in a leader   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Chicago, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for a screening interview to see if I would be a good fit, that initial interview was great and the recruiter was very personable. We set plans for another interview where (the same recruiter) would ask me some more questions via Skype. She emailed me the day before asking to reschedule because it interfered with a conference call that some other recruiters couldn't make either... which left a slightly bad taste in my mouth. We had the Skype interview and I didn't say much about myself, she talked the entire time. I didn't mind too much except when I asked her questions about retention rate, she didn't have an answer. The group I was going to join is a team of 5 people, how do you not have that kind of information? I was also not very enticed with the starting rate of pay at $14 which was non-negotiable. I still accepted the position and she was supposed to follow up with me about a starting date, and she never called on the day we agreed upon. It wasn't until a week and a half later that she called to say "Let's talk about a starting date". I closed my application with them and then she called me from a blocked number.

Interview Questions

DialogueDirect Response

Dec 27, 2018 – Operations Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is understandable that a scheduling conflict can be frustrating, so we appreciate your patience there! Our team is always looking to improve our interview experience from the initial conversations to the follow up. The decision to start a new career is very important and we will be putting your feedback into action and training. Thank you and wishing you the best in your next career steps!

Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

I applied for this job through Indeed. A week later I was sent a text from them saying that they were interested in interviewing me for a position in their Boston location. We set a date to do a phone interview. I waited for her to call, and the call never came. There was no follow up explaining why the interview did not happen; I was extremely disappointed. Do not waste your time with this organization. Also, the job description is misleading.