DialogueDirect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.1

Dialoguer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick phone call after application to set up interview/meeting. Office room was quite small and vibe was very nonchalant. You sit down one and one with the boss who is very zen but piercing you with judgement on whether you'd be right for the job since the minute you walked in.

Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college fair who later reached out to set up a Skype interview. Very short, 30 minute interview with one of their hiring managers. They had dozens of other interviews set up that day, so there was no chance to run over time either.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very laid back, I was a bit nervous, but the woman who interviewed me made me feel relaxed. She wanted to get to know me, and who I am as a person. Lots of compliments thrown around, they like a lot of leadership in resumes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A paid internship with weekly bonuses!

Dialoguer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. The staff was extremely friendly, and had you fill out paperwork before you went in to your interview. As long as you give off a friendly, outgoing vibe, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Q: Pick three words that people have used to describe you, and why   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. The hiring manager discussed the company's goals and what a regular day would be like for me. She also asked about what my career goals are. I will probably accept the offer, but am currently waiting back from other places.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

Conversation rather than credential-based questions. The interviewer wants to get a sense of what makes you, you. He asked me questions that seemed out-of-the-box, but there was no point in sweating them. These questions are meant to catalyze conversation that ventures beyond your original response to the question. Both the interviewer and I discussed our interests; then, he discussed the type of work I would be doing. The work that DialogueDirect does is not easy. My interviewer clearly expressed the agency's expectations and, ultimately, wanted to make sure that I was up for the challenge

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

I first met the recruiter at a Career Fair, and went through phone screening few weeks after. Then I was invited for a formal interview at one of their offices in Washington D.C. The interview was very straight forward, no surprising questions. The atmosphere was relax where I felt the interviewer was more interested in knowing who I am instead of testing me with questions.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted about a day after, had a phone interview with the recruiter, and then scheduled a final with the manager. Both were extremely nice, asked mostly behavioral questions, and gave a clear timeline for when I would hear back. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to afford housing in Chicago with an internship salary otherwise it seemed like a great experience to have

Interview Questions

• How have you persuaded a group to go with your decision?   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Boston, MA).

Interview

Great, amazing questions that got to the root of my character and assessed my creativity. Study on the company so you're prepared. Very personable and easy conversation but stay calm.

Sales Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY).

Interview

Very Simple. He asks mostly questions about yourself. Does not care about prior experience unless it pertains to an aspect of yourself. If you happen to get along well with current employees you will probably get in as they really are looking for people who will have a personal investment in the job and be pushed to develop as a person.

Interview Questions

• Who is your best friend? What are three things he/she would say about you?   Answer Question