DialogueDirect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bonita Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Bonita Springs, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Spoke with their recruiter, next day got a call from the head of the Chicago branch and talked for about 45 minutes. Received a call the next day saying I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• What has you thinking about working here?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Brief process - kind employees who care about what they are doing. Took genuine interest in applicants. Much of the process was them explaining who they were and what they do. They looked at my resume and based majorly on what was there.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

Conversation rather than credential-based questions. The interviewer wants to get a sense of what makes you, you. He asked me questions that seemed out-of-the-box, but there was no point in sweating them. These questions are meant to catalyze conversation that ventures beyond your original response to the question. Both the interviewer and I discussed our interests; then, he discussed the type of work I would be doing. The work that DialogueDirect does is not easy. My interviewer clearly expressed the agency's expectations and, ultimately, wanted to make sure that I was up for the challenge

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. The hiring manager discussed the company's goals and what a regular day would be like for me. She also asked about what my career goals are. I will probably accept the offer, but am currently waiting back from other places.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a few days later asking about availability and my interest in the causes. Was hired on the spot, got a confirmation email a few hours after the phone call.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to stand outside for long periods of time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY).

Interview

NYC location. Two phone interviews. Basic Interview questions. Know about the nonprofit organizations that they represent. I heard back within two weeks. *The whole internship is going out and canvassing for donations.

Interview Questions

I had an uneasy feeling about the company and their mission. I felt that it would be best to work directly with a nonprofit then with them. Their comments on reviews felt as though they were trying to cover something up.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

simple and friendly, not intense. They schedule a skype interview with me but somehow the technology didn't work, so we ended up having a phone interview. I feel like they can be more active in their talent searching process and picking up phone more on time. Overall, pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• describe a place you want to be in the most at this moment and why   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Simple. Easy. Brief. It was not stressful at all, the employer was very friendly and inviting in the process. If you are good at relaxing under pressure then it shouldn't be a problem.

Interview Questions

DialogueDirect Response

Jan 12, 2016 – Public Relations Coordinator

Thank you for your review, we're excited to have you on the team!

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and you're hired. They will always be hiring because people like me would quit after the first day. The interview process was fast. I was in and out the building in less than 45 min

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview, first was on the phone with Claire who asked very simple questions that anyone should be able to answer easily. Then was called for an in person interview which was also easy and wasn't stressful at all. Just some things that allow them to get to know you and the kind of person you are and what you hope to get out of this job. However interview seemed so easy that it made me seem like i was going to get the job and that they hire everyone.

Interview Questions

• How can you previous experience be applicable to this job?
      How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question