DialogueDirect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.1

Entry Level Fundraising Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, they reached out to set up a time to call me. Called me 10 minutes late. Had second interview with them, blocked out an ample amount of time in my schedule for that day, and they called me late again, this time 15 minutes past the scheduled interview time. Read other reviews on Glassdoor about this org., was turned off because of this behavior.

Dialoguer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick phone call after application to set up interview/meeting. Office room was quite small and vibe was very nonchalant. You sit down one and one with the boss who is very zen but piercing you with judgement on whether you'd be right for the job since the minute you walked in.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Brief process - kind employees who care about what they are doing. Took genuine interest in applicants. Much of the process was them explaining who they were and what they do. They looked at my resume and based majorly on what was there.

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and you're hired. They will always be hiring because people like me would quit after the first day. The interview process was fast. I was in and out the building in less than 45 min

Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college fair who later reached out to set up a Skype interview. Very short, 30 minute interview with one of their hiring managers. They had dozens of other interviews set up that day, so there was no chance to run over time either.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very laid back, I was a bit nervous, but the woman who interviewed me made me feel relaxed. She wanted to get to know me, and who I am as a person. Lots of compliments thrown around, they like a lot of leadership in resumes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A paid internship with weekly bonuses!

Dialoguer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. The staff was extremely friendly, and had you fill out paperwork before you went in to your interview. As long as you give off a friendly, outgoing vibe, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Q: Pick three words that people have used to describe you, and why   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. The hiring manager discussed the company's goals and what a regular day would be like for me. She also asked about what my career goals are. I will probably accept the offer, but am currently waiting back from other places.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

Conversation rather than credential-based questions. The interviewer wants to get a sense of what makes you, you. He asked me questions that seemed out-of-the-box, but there was no point in sweating them. These questions are meant to catalyze conversation that ventures beyond your original response to the question. Both the interviewer and I discussed our interests; then, he discussed the type of work I would be doing. The work that DialogueDirect does is not easy. My interviewer clearly expressed the agency's expectations and, ultimately, wanted to make sure that I was up for the challenge

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

I first met the recruiter at a Career Fair, and went through phone screening few weeks after. Then I was invited for a formal interview at one of their offices in Washington D.C. The interview was very straight forward, no surprising questions. The atmosphere was relax where I felt the interviewer was more interested in knowing who I am instead of testing me with questions.