- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - Santa Clara, CA
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Diffgram? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Diffgram employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 9, 2020 - Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fast paced, direct impact, high learning rate.
Very demanding Long hours All to be expected really!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 31, 2020 - Technical Recruiter in Santa Clara, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great small team, work from home, interesting challenges...
Not enough social media presenceContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 8, 2021 - Full Stack Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work environment, lots of learning opportunitites.
None that I can think right now