- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Former Intern★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Had a lot of say in what I wanted to do, fast-paced, and always had mentors available to talk to.
Can feel slightly lost in what direction to go with your work.
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
flexible hours (remote, so work on own pace and own time)
not many resources for interns
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Incredible autonomy and a friendly work environment. Most folks here care about the customers and go above and beyond to deliver. If one is willing to take a lot of accountability, they rise fast here. Talent is fostered and everyone is encouraged to ideate and innovate.
The company keeps drifting from one big goal to the next, without building anything definitive. The product needs a lot of work, and the business isn't profitable or even viable at this point. If you're a leader in the company, your work-life balance is a joke.Continue reading