EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2018

Found 13 reviews

1.5
Kyle Cheung
  1. "Young growing company with potential"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay a living wage, fun work environment, random perks i.e. Lunch, swag, parties etc. management always there to help. Core mgmt very good at their jobs.

Cons

Something changes every day. Also there are lots of bad drivers and not enough good ones. Needs to be a better screening process for drivers. The bad ones are killing broker relations.

Advice to Management

Let us flush the turds.

EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE2015-12-13
  2. "dont waste your time here TRUST ME"

Current Employee - Safety in Totowa, NJ

I have been working at EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

THERE ARE NO PROS this company is ridiculous they don't have ANY organizational skills the place is a mess and the people are rude no wonder EVERYONE who calls complains

Cons

no one answers the phone , no one teaches you , no one is kind and no one works . im surprised this business is still going honestly , I had to leave couldn't work unprofessionally like that. not what im used to being acquainted with .

Advice to Management

keep check on your employees and what they do what we did youd be surprised . Change your organization and have people actually work . E-mails and phone calls make the business so keep up because no other business is slowing down for us anymore

EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE2018-06-14

"Complete Disaster"

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE

Pros

0 This company shouldnt have a pro tab to fill out.

Cons

Upper management was comprised of predominately underqualified friends in their 20's who had limited if any skills or knowledge in logistics as a whole. They are good at warrior keyboarding but not so much with common sense and work ethic. Watching my superiors have conversations with drivers with valud complaints was disgraceful at best. Lots of talkers with BA's but no brains. It became apparent while trying to work...

Advice to Management

Close the doors, call the utility companies, and stop embarrassing yourselves.

EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE2016-02-20

"operations"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I worked at EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE

Pros

if you are with the in crowd then it would be great. if you think on you own instead of with a mass or follow a yes mam no mam rule book, then ...... there are some good people there.

Cons

disorganized. popularity contest. management is disengaged and everything is inefficient. the offspring of barbie and ken might have a higher IQ than some of these guys ...NOOOONE, ZILCH, NADA ... zero common sense. (not talking about the drivers) confusion. no training. unqualified people in manangement. no one helps the drivers. frustration.

Advice to Management

actually pay attention to what is going on. if you only care about "me me me me me" one day the company will go under and me me me wont have a job job job. company success matters. efficient processes matter. drivers matter.

EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE2015-11-30

"Eagle was a big let down"

Former Employee - Operations Manager

I worked at EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people in the office and some of the drivers were really great people that I enjoyed working with.

Cons

VERY disorganized and is a giant mess. They never get pay correct and it is a pain to get corrected, IF they ever get it corrected. The upper management has no idea what is going on. They make a lot of promises the don't keep. They lay off people so often that you never know who is next to be fired or laid off. They treat their drivers as assets instead of employees. They treat their drivers so terribly and had so many...

Advice to Management

Take time to really see what is going on inside your own company. Treat drivers with respect, without these drivers YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPANY.

EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE2015-11-12

"Operations Manager"

Former Employee - Operations Manager

I worked at EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE full-time for more than a year

Pros

The People that make every day decisions for the drivers have the knowledge to make the right decisions to get the job done.

Cons

The company could be great but the upper management only look at numbers not the people that work for them and create numbers and positive decisions

Advice to Management

Listen to the people under you that are in the trenches and know what's going on better than you do.

EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE2015-10-29

"Worst job I have ever had"

Current Employee - Driver in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE full-time for less than a year

Pros

Shine trucks with outrageous payments.

Cons

There is so much that can be said about this company. Horrible dispatchers and if you're lucky enough to get a load you will probably still owe them money for taking the load. I've been a driver for 13 years for the same company when I chose to switch to Eagle logistics, 2 months into this job I now owe them money. I haven't seen a paycheck in over a month. With all of the fees and lease payments backed by terrible loads...

Advice to Management

Do us all a favor and close down the business. Stop making innocent drivers and their families victim to your what should be (crime).

EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE2015-10-09

"Operations Manager"

Current Employee - Operations Manager

I have been working at EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE

Pros

NONE. This company is terrible.

Cons

Terrible company to work for. They are so unorganized.

EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE2015-10-01

"Eagle young growing company"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clean fun atmosphere, easy going crowd and easy to get along with everyone. Good training and set up. Good support and staff and continues to grow. Small company so lots of room to grow within the company.

Cons

There are no cons that I have run into at the monument. It's a young company so there are kinks that need to be worked out which takes time

EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE2015-08-19

"Owner operator"

Former Employee - Owner Operator

I worked at EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE

Pros

There are no good reasons

Cons

This is a terrible company to work for. The dispatchers are lazy and can give a crap .When asked to find a load they find u a cheap load just to say they tried. The mgt is no better. They sit right next to the dispatcher and lie their but off.go to another company. This company do not care about the drivers.. Do not recommend. Run the other way and run fast.

EAGLE LOGISTIC SERVICE2015-09-13