Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Greatest company I've ever worked for!

May 3, 2016 - Order Management in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, benefits and overall atmosphere to work. People are very open, knowledgeable and potential for advancement is very much available.

Cons

Not many cons to this place, potential to have longer hours in certain quarters but not many.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place!

Jul 30, 2021 - Senior Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly people and non-competitive environment, can see myself staying here long term. Work is fun.

Cons

Path to promotion is unclear and in some cases non-existent. Some managers can be overbearing, which can hinder the work.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I plan to work here for a long time, but Adobe should lead changes in the workforce

Jul 22, 2021 - Digital Media Expert
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. The benefits are amazing. Hands down better than most companies: sabbatical, unlimited PTO, 2 weeks paid shut downs (US). Health fund. Learning fund. WFH fund. All the funds! 2. The people The best culture and most diverse company I have worked at and they strive to improve this more and more. Some people have been here for a few months, following an internship. Some have been here longer than I've been alive! 3. Opportunities I really feel I can switch teams or shift career goals and that my management would support me on this 100%. 4. The work It's creative, it's loving the customer. We're all passionate about creativity and helping our users get the most out of our products.

Cons

Company priorities shift regularly which could be a pro or sometimes a con. A lack of interoperability between our apps and products hinders a lot of teams from getting things done and frustrates the customer.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Adobe.