Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Enterprise Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)).

Interview

Adobe’s interview process was one of the most grilling yet a very enriching experience. Honestly speaking, very few companies will have such an elaborative process where they try and find out the best fit candidates for the job profile. I was interviewed for Enterprise Sales Account Manager for Adobe India and kudos to the entire Adobe HR team who made this day long interview process into an enthralling experience. Special call out to Mr. Yuvaraj Prakash Mande and his entire team for carrying out such a detailed process so seamlessly.

Coming to the interview– there were 5 rounds and all were elimination rounds. Be prepared for a long day process. It may take 12 hours or even more to finish off if you make it to the last round.

Round 1–Introductory Round: Initial round about your previous experiences and your achievements. Just be confident and make sure to have a meaningful conversation.

Round 2– Case Study: This round was focussed towards a Case Study. We had to go through a case study, like some XYZ prospect has shown some interest in ABC product of Adobe and now you have a meeting set up with them. So, what will be your pitch.

Round 3–Manager Round 1: Detailed one to one discussion on your experiences, your beliefs, hobbies, likings, etc. Be confident and go with the flow. I know it is easier said than done, but make sure to have meaningful conversations.

Round 4–Manager Round 2: You know that you are gearing up towards the end – but pls do not let your guard down. You may be asked to sell a product or software –Be good in framing that sales pitch

Round 5-Director Round: You may be rejected even after this round. Whether you are cut out for this role or not; can you talk and engage with prospective clients. The mindset is very important. Think upon it.

Ask lot of RELEVANT questions to everyone. It will help you build your confidence and you will feel like that you are already a part of the Adobe Family.

All the best.

Computer Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Process took 3 months to start, then the actual interview process was about 1 week.

I was in contact with a recruiter for about 3 months. I wanted iOS so it took awhile because they don't seem to have much mobile intern stuff. Once I was passed to a hiring manager, I was contacted within a week. They got to me within a day I think, set me up with another interview. My first interview was with a manager (not super technical), she asked me about my experience and projects. She then asked me some questions about where the programming languages I've used fall in complexity compared to others. (eg. C# is higher level than C++). She then asked me how languages I've used would translate to the project at hand.

For my second interview, I talked to a tech person. He was really good about asking me questions that related to my background (I'm not computer science). Sometimes in interviews with other companies, I'll tell the interviewers I'm not computer science and then they will proceed to ask me to program a data structure or something. Adobe actually asked me questions that applied to the project and my background, rather than arbitrary concepts. I feel like this shows maturity because they were checking if I was qualified for the job rather than whether or not I've memorized how to recurse a binary tree. Anyways, he asked me questions about OOP design and systems design. He then had me design the system and general interface for the system I was to build. This system had to do with a mobile client and multiple back-end APIs.

I think within a day of the second interview I was scheduled for a third. For my third interview, I went into a video conference with the team I would be on. They were good about asking me tech questions that had to do with the project and my background. They asked me about past projects and the concepts I've used. They asked me to write a program that generated a path given an array of points, then display that generated path on a UIView (this was for iOS). Most of the questions were about my background and then they would ask me specific questions to see if I really knew what I said I knew.

A couple hours after the third interview I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a singleton?   1 Answer
    • Design a system that does image processing on a server and interfaces with a mobile phone.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Totally forgot to, I regret that though

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

contacted by recruiter via linked in.
    had 3 interviews, mostly average questions about pass experiences and what not. there is a bit of coding but not too hard.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Recruited by a colleague with whom I worked at a previous employer. Initial phone screen by hiring manager, followed by a full day of in-person interviews, 30-45 minutes each, 9 total, including the head of HR and the Director of Engineering (reported to COO). They bought me lunch on site and gave me a tour of the campus.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions and none that stood out as difficult. Pretty standard behavior, goals and strength/weaknesses type questions. Some programming quiz type questions, like, describe how you would synchronize the classic one-lane bridge problem: What's the shared resource? How would you make the scheduler fair? What data structure would you use to maintain the arrival order of cars waiting to enter the bridge?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm a tough negotiator and so were they. I asked for the moon in salary, they, very professionally, said no without any beating around the bush, which I appreciated, and countered with an overall compensation package, which included profit sharing bonuses, equity, and 401k matching.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screening by a hiring manager. Then he set up a site interview at once. I met 4 development engineer and 1 QA manager. 1 hour per person. All of them are very nice.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview at a job fair. Multiple teams. Different roles. You get to choose teams and vice versa. If there's a match, then 1 interview per team the next day. Fairly easy process.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was a part of the internship fair. They had me send in a resume which they printed 20+ copies of (black and white). The room was set up similarly to a career fair, a different team at each table. I spent the first day distributing resumes and pitching myself (be prepared to do so). Then the teams are rated by you, and you are rated by the teams. Some mysterious process occurs in which mutual highly rated matches were set up for interviews on Day 2. I interviewed with 3 teams. One of the three teams presented me a technical questions in the form of a programming assignment. Another of the three teams asked me general technical questions. The last only asked me behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Given a string and a list of valid words, determine if the string can be broken up perfectly into a sequence of valid words.   1 Answer
    • What is one struggle that was difficult for you to overcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a pretty low rate. I only had to mention my higher offer and it was immediately granted.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Overall process took about 3-4 weeks. Applied directly through a job board posting then was contacted by a Adobe recruiter a week later for a phone interview. After another week the hiring manger conducted a second phone interview then asked me to come in for a face-face with the team. I met with four employes one at a time and was given an offer about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard interview questions asking about background and skill set. Nothing tricky or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Javascript Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in March 2015.

Interview

First I received a phone call from an engineer. Then they had me submit code to a problem they provided. Then there was a series of 4 video interviews with the team, each an hour long. The process was long and they waited a month to inform me that they had not chosen me for the job. Overall the process was a learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Asynchronous Library calls in javascript.   1 Answer

Javascript Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Phone Interview. Then Multiple interviews over video conferencing. Took nearly a month to get back to me to inform me of no offer. Nice people, and decent questions. Asked me to submit code before the interviews and asked technical question during the video calls.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

Interview

On campus, 3 round of onsite, people are good, very good. There are many teams that are hiring so that I have 3 rounds of it. Many multimedia position and QA besides programmer.

Interview Questions

• find the all the nodes in a tree which the distance of k to the target node   1 Answer