Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter from Adobe. Had a call with a recruiter and then the hiring manager within the week and then 2 more team members by the following week. Was flown out to NY to present a product of choice to a panel of 3 team members which included the hiring manager. The team members asked questions as if they would have been a prospect in a meeting. Overall, the process took about 3-4 weeks. The recruiters and hiring manager were great to work with and were transparent and timely throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the difficulties with video advertising compared to display or search?   Answer Question
    • Explain and whiteboard how an ad server and DMP connects and works.   Answer Question

Interview

One behavioral over the phone interview and two technical on-sites. The people were friendly, I felt comfortable interviewing. I didn't know the on-sites were going to be technical in advance.

Interview Questions

• What is a way to provide one and only one object of a particular type in python?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

On campus interview, then flown out to San Jose for a second round at corporate headquarters. In San Jose, there was a career fair-style event to match with different teams at Adobe. A mix of technical and behavioral questions with time to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• How would you sort a list of strings with numbers written in english by their value.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

All behavioral. 5 back to back interviews at corporate headquarters. Interviewers were very friendly and only asked about past experiences. Also asked what kind of skills I'll bring to the firm, and how good I am at excel.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe (Pitts, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The company came at my university for a career fair. I submitted my resume and got a call for an on site interview the next day. It was an half -an-hour long interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions like difference between hash tree and hash map, implementation of hash map etc. and discussion about my projects.   Answer Question

Purchasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT).

Interview

3 Rounds (4 if you get offer)
    HR Phone Interview: very casual, making sure each side was a good fit for the other
    Manager Phone Interview: 30 Minutes, Lots of Questions seeking examples of when I had done certain things that had been highlighted on my resume
    "Persuasive Email": Manager asked that we write a Persuasive Email on a topic of our choice

Was told a Final Interview with the team would take place for the candidate selected for the role

Interview Questions

• Pro/Con of Current Employer
      Strength/Weakness of myself
      Further Detail of Skills Shown on Resume
      Many questions around how you would handle a "difficult" co-worker   Answer Question

Adm Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process started out decent - then it started going down hill... and kept going downhill. My negative feedback stems from 2 things: the communication from the recruiting team, and the lack of organization from the people meeting with me. Overall, I felt like they did not respect my time for coming over to their office THREE times.

They started off with a round of phone interviews - had me speak with a couple of people that I would be working with, and those talks went fine.

Afterward, they said "Ok, we want you to come in for an interview" -- so I took time out of my schedule to leave my current job and go over there, only to find that they were not prepared to have me in the office. Nobody at the desk, nobody there to receive me, wasted 10 minutes just trying to find where I was supposed to go. Once they found me, the meeting went OK and I was told they would be following up with me -- the recruiting team didn't let me know anything until much later.

This happened 2 more times. Literally.

They asked me to come back again and told me it would be the 'final interview' -- again, unorganized and poorly structured. I took time out of another work day to go back and speak with another manager and the director. A few days later they say "yeah, there was really good feedback, we will let you know" - then I waited a while

A couple of weeks later, they email me and say "we want you to come in again for a final interview to 'dig deeper' " Obviously I was annoyed, after being told I had already done the final interview, but I decided whatever I will go back if that's what it takes. I was incredibly disappointed to experience the EXACT SAME interview format and questions - literally - it was like I was having the same meeting as 2 weeks before, as if they weren't paying attention to my answers the first time.

After that meeting, I was told "you'll for sure know something by Wednesday" - after a week of waiting, I emailed them and told them I was no longer interested.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales management do you do now?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

This was a disappointing interview experience overall. The first 2 phone screens seemed to go really well, at which point I was invited verbally by a director during the 2nd screen to move forward to another phone screen and an onsite. ("We'd love to have you meet the team!") I was then handed off to another recruiter, and from there the thread went silent. I followed up, only to finally be told (after 2 weeks of no communication or reply to my email) that they decided to move forward with other candidates. At that point I was AGAIN handed off to a different recruiter. It was confusing to have so many POCs, as it makes it unclear who is advocating for me on their end or remembering to follow up with me. I also find it unprofessional to verbally invite a candidate to move forward and not honor that invitation. Lastly, I was referred internally by a friend who works there and, while I believe all candidates should be treated respectfully regardless, I think that is especially courteous and important for employee referrals.

Interview Questions

• More about my background, my experience with managing programs and interacting with executives   Answer Question

Site Reliability Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe in July 2017.

Interview

Overall it was very unprofessional. Had a 30 minutes conversation with a Recruiter for a company Adobe recently acquired in Emeryville. She mentioned how she would circle back in couple of days after checking with various teams within Adobe who might be interested.

However, after trying to followup multiple times via email or call, I didn't get any response.
    The HR recruiter was unprofessional and I was NOT impressed with their responsiveness and follow up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what you are looking for your next role, compensation etc   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

Interview

A friend referred me for the position. The recruiter set up two phone screens. One for Statistics and one for coding. Got the invitation for onsite the next week. I interviewed at San Jose.

Interview Questions

• Create confidence intervals for finite sampled population   Answer Question
    • Logistic Regression vs Collaborative Filtering for Large Scale Categorical Variable output regression with a large number of features   Answer Question