Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter from Adobe. Had a call with a recruiter and then the hiring manager within the week and then 2 more team members by the following week. Was flown out to NY to present a product of choice to a panel of 3 team members which included the hiring manager. The team members asked questions as if they would have been a prospect in a meeting. Overall, the process took about 3-4 weeks. The recruiters and hiring manager were great to work with and were transparent and timely throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the difficulties with video advertising compared to display or search?   Answer Question
    • Explain and whiteboard how an ad server and DMP connects and works.   Answer Question

Research Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Talk about my Ph.D. research projects and try to find a project matching my interests and the company wants to do. Interview with several mentors and finally match with one.

Interview Questions

• What's your research background and what projects you want to do?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I had 14 interviews over the span of 8 months before finally getting an offer. If it was not for the help of an employee prodding the process along I do not think it ever would have ended.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I went to a career fair and was then asked for an on campus interview. However, my interviewer was not very engaging. I was pretty upset about how she was so unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the angle between the hour hand and minute hand if you're given the hour and minute as integers.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Passed resume at the career fair at my school. Was contacted to schedule an interview. The interviewer was extremely rude and condescending as he spoke, and made sure to make me feel bad for not knowing the right answer. He was not only late by 30 minutes to my interview, but also decided to rush me as much as he could.

Interview Questions

Interview

One behavioral over the phone interview and two technical on-sites. The people were friendly, I felt comfortable interviewing. I didn't know the on-sites were going to be technical in advance.

Interview Questions

• What is a way to provide one and only one object of a particular type in python?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

All behavioral. 5 back to back interviews at corporate headquarters. Interviewers were very friendly and only asked about past experiences. Also asked what kind of skills I'll bring to the firm, and how good I am at excel.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

On campus interview, then flown out to San Jose for a second round at corporate headquarters. In San Jose, there was a career fair-style event to match with different teams at Adobe. A mix of technical and behavioral questions with time to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• How would you sort a list of strings with numbers written in english by their value.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe (Pitts, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The company came at my university for a career fair. I submitted my resume and got a call for an on site interview the next day. It was an half -an-hour long interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions like difference between hash tree and hash map, implementation of hash map etc. and discussion about my projects.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (College Park, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Dropped my resume at a university career fair. Got on campus interview for the next day. The interview only lasted 15 mins and the interviewer directly asked a technical question. It was a tough problem and by the time I even understood it properly, the time was up.

Site Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview process seemed disorganized. I was emailed a "tentative" onsite interview time and date and was told it will be confirmed by the next week.

When the onsite interview finally came, I had to literally send mail after mail to confirm and get hold of the "Talent Coordinator". She finally sent me a confirmation and schedule late night 10PM with details for people who I would be interviewing the next morning at 8AM.

I had many HR/Company related questions but there was no HR interview scheduled....so I had to ask those to other people interviewing me. I had a good experience with all the people who interviewed and was positive, I would receive the offer....only to my surprise....that team decided to pass on to another candidate.