Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

3.2

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

2 phone interview and a two hour in person interview. The overall process was smooth, with basic questions in the first couple calls which led to an in person interview

Interview Questions

• In-person was challenging depending on the interviewer. Questions range from math to critical thinking formula solving   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

First interview was behavioral with a recruiter, they asked basic questions about my resume and what projects I have worked on. Second interview was more technical with a current software developer.

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Met someone at my school's career fair, got invited for an interview on-campus, then invited back for a 2-day event at their headquarters where I learned about the sales academy, had the chance to network with managers, and had a formal interview. Very nice people, competitive environment.

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The entire process took a month. I applied through my university's job portal and was then contacted to sign up for an interview slot (first come first serve for those who received the message). I'll break it down in bullets to make it easier:

First round: Talked to 2 people and basically just went over my resume. Super casual and had a networking/ mingling dinner afterwards with the rest of my university's applicants. The dinner was more conversational and we touched upon technology trends and companies we liked. Heard back after a week for the second round which was an on-site.

Second round: Went to SJ for an all-day onsite. Consisted of 2 30 minute 1:1 interviews. One asked a lot of questions about my latest internship (probably to see how I work my way to solutions and deal with problems) and the other was more conversational. Talked mainly about my studies and what I find interesting about my majors. Both are super lax. There was also a 20 minute high level presentation we had to prepare a deck for and present to a panel. We got the prompt 4 days before. Super fun process and everyone was super engaged and attentive. Got the offer after 3 days.

Interview Questions

• In-depth questions about my roles at my internships, how did you gather information, behavioral questions   Answer Question

Digital Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The entire process was fast. I applied through my university's career site and the next day I was contacted to sign up for an on-campus interview. I spoke with one person at school followed by a networking happy hour with the other applicants. I heard back that night that I would be moving on to the final round. They brought us to their headquarters in San Jose the following week for an all-day interview forum. This included presenting to a panel on a case study we were given a few days before and 2 30-minute interviews. I was then contacted a few days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Adobe? Discuss a project you worked on where you had to use data to make a decision and break down the process you took.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with a recruiter who contacted me on Linkden and then she forwarded my resume to hiring managers who requested that I have a technical interview. The technical interview went about 30 minutes and they asked me to come to their headquaters

Interview Questions

• Write a binary tree class and do a breadth first search.   1 Answer

Product Marketing Interview

Interview

Pretty standard interview, there was a panel of people I met with, included lunch with them and general conversation. There were some long pauses via email between the different steps of the process, was one drawback.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I dropped my resume at Adobe at a university career fair and got an on-campus interview the next day morning. A senior software engineer interviewed me, he was easy to chat with and seemed prepared for the interview. I didn't expect that the interview does not involve any algorithmic questions (which I spent a night preparing), but with four system-design-like questions. It took a week to know they decided to move on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• How to implement a semaphore with mutex?
      How does a mobile app obtain data from server?
      Write a SQL query to get some attribute from some table?
      How to move and rotate a window from one state to another?
      Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Initially, you will have a generic HR screening. Then for the second round, you will have a phone interview with two people one being a consultant manager and another person who is a lead on the team. The manager will get a feel for your technical background and the lead will ask you STAR based situation questions. The final round consists of you flying out to San Francisco to their office unless you live there already. There were 12 candidates and you had three more interviews one with a consultant manager, senior architect lead and a technical consultant themselves. The consultant manager and technical consultant will ask you technical questions. You will solve code and explain what's going on. (Java and Java script) The questions are not entirely difficult. If you look over syntax and rules for them you'll be fine. The Senior Architect will ask three business questions that are real life-based. You will have to study up the adobe marketing cloud to fully answer these questions. Make sure you do your homework.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work with a difficult person who didn't pull their weight. How did things work out?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2017.

Interview

A few rounds of phone interviews and some delays due to fiscal year ends should not discourage you. Adobe is a massive company and administrative gears take a while to turn, but turn they do.