Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,447 of over 1.4K interviews

Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Adobe

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in Nov 2020

Interview

The entire process was 2.5 weeks. It consisted of a standard interview where they asked me about projects on my resume and some behavioral questions. The final round interview I presented a project I had worked on previously. Every interviewer was very enthusiastic and kind.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your favorite project on your resume
    Answer Question
6 people found this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via email and we discussed my resume and experience. Next, I had an interview with the hiring manager who asked questions about my experience. Both discussions were short.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior questions and asked about the work I did at my previous job.

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Recruiters don't communicate since after the 1st introduction call. After the interview, while you wait for the verdict, hand you over from one recruiter to another endlessly stating they are each very busy and someone else will reach out very soon. No one ever does.

Adobe

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Alien Dictionary (complete code) Arrange array in increasing decreasing pattern. (Just the logic) Find disjoint sets of n merging linked lists Nuts and bolts problem. Pure virtual and virtual functions in OOPS. You are given a stream of coordinates and for every point you have to tell if this point makes a square parallel to the coordinate axis. (complete code)

Adobe

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Initial interview was with the hiring manager for approx 30 mins (one day) The next interview was a panel interview to review two case studies via Bluejeans followed by individual interviews with each team member over a 4 hour period.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Took 5 rounds, 1 online coding test, 3 technical rounds last hr round was good , still rejected. The interview questions were based pn coding, testing, computer science knowledge, database, operating system, riddles

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Initial screening interview then more substantive interviews with higher-ups across the spectrum of the GR shop including GR team members in different states. The interviews each had different points of focus

Interview Questions
  • Describe your management experience and any items of note achieved under your leadership

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Recruiter reached out and scheduled an initial phone screening. Screening went well and recruiter said that the hiring manager wanted to meet and asked me to provide my availability, which I did. No response. I followed up with recruiter one more time, no response. Utterly unprofessional behavior. If that kind of unprofessionalism is the norm at Adobe it's probably best that things didn't move forward.

Interview Questions
  • Standard, superficial things typical of the initial HR screening.

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

It was smooth but very technical and questions were related to business intelligence and data modelling. There were 3 rounds and the process took almost 2 weeks. For the position of senior business analyst. Interview process was fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

There were 2 rounds before the final interview call. First-round consisted of MCQs and coding questions. The second round was also of the same pattern followed by a gamified assessment in the end. The interviewer was quite friendly and made me comfortable at all times.

Interview Questions
  • In-depth questions related to OS, DBMS, and Data Structures were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (Sydney) in Jul 2021

Interview

I had one round of interview with the hiring manager which went on for an hour and was great. I had second round of interview with two technical support people which went beyond the scheduled one hour time which was tedious and completely unnecessary as the feedback I received from the recruiter after more that one week and two follow ups was that they have better and stronger candidature in pipeline. I was disappointed at the fact that barely anyone in the interview panel asked me about my previous body of work instead had a written set of questions which they kept firing at me. Even though Adobe is big on diversity my interview panel was not at all gender diverse (being a female candidate I was disappointed) and given the fact that it took them additional 15-20 mins from the stipulated one hour time to realize that my candidature is not up to the mark almost feels dubious also one of the interviewers was my ex-colleague but I feel relieved that I don't have to work for/with such a team of people.

Interview Questions
  • What is a transient variable, overriding of hashmap using same key, final vs finally , static keyword, reference vs instance variable,Try catch finally and try with resources,Difference b/w loop using streams vs for each,How do you analyze thread dumps,How do you create new Exception, hierarchy of exception framework, difference b/w error and exception?
  • Try catch finally and try with resources
  • Difference b/w loop using streams vs for each
  • How do you analyze thread dumps
  • How do you create new Exception, hierarchy of exception framework, difference b/w error and exception?
  • Some question on config and adobe ConfigurationPolicy,Question on AEM dispatcher & authentication. How you can use selectors to filter the URL instead of passing request parameter.
  • Question on AEM dispatcher & authentication. How you can use selectors to filter the URL instead of passing request parameter.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,447 Interviews