KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Adobe Reviews

Updated Sep 18, 2021

Found 3,681 of over 6,360 reviews

4.4
Pros
  • "Great benefits, pay, people -- as humane of a place to work as can exist(in 339 reviews)

• "Best work environment and culture(in 302 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work life balance is bad especially during Covid(in 119 reviews)

• "Cannot use office because of work from home mandate(in 69 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Adobe

Join the conversation on

Consulting Exit Opportunities

6m

works at

EY

Hey y’all - I work in Strategy at Adobe. After 10+ years of consulting at Big 4’s, and Ecomms, I’ve never worked at a place with better work/life balance w/ pure strategy work. Roles are remote til Nov’21. DM if you’ve found a role and would like a referral. We need more recovering mgmt consultants. ☺️

66 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Adobe and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year
      Featured Review

Great

Aug 21, 2021 - Administrative in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best environment ever to work at!

Cons

If you’re a vendor then they double the work on you so you’ll be underpaid for what you’re doing.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Adobe is a great place to work

Sep 18, 2021 - Senior Computer Scientist in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Well recognized for your effort Focus on the product and technology Work and Life balance

Cons

Adobe should be more diversity

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Company supports what other companies wouldn’t

Sep 17, 2021 - Manager in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Paycheck, easy to be the best

Cons

A c-level individual from a payments fraud vendor - Forter, Adobe is using, both sexually harassed me and tried making me wire them a large sum of my personal money for a fake business they wanted me to "invest in". I reported this to Adobe's HR and Forter's CEO, with substantial proof. I was told “there’s nothing they can do, as those people don’t work here” by Adobe's HR. Forter's CEO, seemed to think the behavior was perfectly acceptable. I also provided substantial proof this vendor cheated on the POC to get into Adobe and other businesses, which I was at. They cheated to beat out other vendors. Again crickets. Think twice before working at a company with these kind of values, it not worth being abused by their vendors.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best company I have ever worked at

Jun 8, 2021 - Senior Computer Scientist in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Very smart, down to earth people. It is important for me to be at a company where I can learn from the people around me and I have never felt this is more true than at Adobe. - Everyone is very approachable. I have never felt like "I can't talk to that person". - Adobe as a company actually tries *hard* to do the right thing. When social issues have come up (internal or external), there has been a fairly open discussion and the companies actions have been transparent and understandable even when not everyone agrees with them. - We have a huge amount of technical freedom and a rich and deep research organization always coming up with new things to try.

Cons

- We are still struggling to really nail our server offerings on the creative side. This is an opportunity -- if you are someone who shines in that arena we need you! - We are dependent on our platform partners to be able to deliver the best experience to our customers. That can be problematic at times. - We build a lot of products beyond Photoshop and Acrobat. But not everyone outside Adobe knows that and almost everyone is going to ask you to fix a Photoshop/Acrobat problem at some point in your career (probably many times)

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Company

Sep 18, 2021 - Technical Consultant in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

- supportive and friendly work culture that cares about your well-being - awesome perks (wellness and education funds yearly)

Cons

- management is slow at times - big company so hard to make real change

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Adobe Employee

Sep 17, 2021 - Senior Pricing Manager in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Adobe has wonderful benefits and is a great place to work. Their values are in alignment with mine.

Cons

Corporate environment makes it difficult to implement change.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful people, leadership, and vision

Sep 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Adobe is filled with smart, interesting people working under the impressive visionary that is their CEO. Writing the book on moving to a Saas business model, he has successfully navigated the stalwart company into new spaces with huge opportunity. Great benefits, including employee stock purchase program. Take great care of their talent and are willing to work with you.

Cons

Have acquired a couple companies in the last five years. Absorbing external organizations is difficult for any company and Adobe is no different.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Adobe is amazing to work for

Sep 12, 2021 - Order Management Analyst in Lehi, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, Salary, Culture, management and the CEO

Cons

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about working for this company

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Workplace

Aug 16, 2021 - Senior Analyst in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Adobe contains a very inclusive environment that makes it easy to innovate to provide individual contributions and innovate through collaboration. Adobe takes great care of its employees with global holidays, two shutdowns, and great benefits across the board. Adobe makes it easy for me to take great pride in working for the company, and for me to want to do my part in contributing to its continued success. Adobe's success feels like my success.

Cons

Some days can get meeting-heavy, which makes it difficult to be individually productive on those days.

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great team

Sep 11, 2021 - Senior CopyWriter in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had a great manager and a solid team of experienced professionals

Cons

Slow at times. Would not let me work from home more than once per week (this was pre-covid).

Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,681 Reviews