Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company to work for

Oct 12, 2020 - Senior Finance Manager in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employees are valued in a variety of ways and it shows. The compensation and benefits are excellent, but even more impressive is the flexibility with time that is remarkable.

Cons

Like many large companies communication can be challenging.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

May 17, 2021 - Director in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very thoughtful company during COVID. Treats employees with respect. The pay is good and most of the products have a great upside

Cons

Work hours can be a bit intense

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Adobe cares - middle mgt- not so much

Apr 10, 2021 - Senior Marketing Manager in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came over with the Workfront acquisition. I was excited to be part of this wonderful, well-known, beloved brand. The benefits are amazing. Lots of work life balance, healthcare is great, there’s a nutritionist on staff, tons of unheard of added perks...all top notch. Adobe executive leadership truly cares and has put a lot of thought and research into making Adobe a great place to work. But there’s a gap....

Cons

After several weeks of onboarding and participating in discovery meetings, it was clear that Adobe VPs and “heads of x” weren’t carrying the culture created by executive leadership down and through to the individual contributors. There is also a significant amount of unhappiness within the DX marketing org. Apparently there was a re-org last fall, and few understand their job and those that do, aren’t happy in their new roles. They openly admit they’re not sure how to integrate Workfront resources and because of that, they are pausing on spending time learning until they have to. Layer on top of that no clear direction from Workfront marketing leadership on new messaging and themes. It takes forever to get anything approved by Adobe. All of this creates doubt about the future. Without clear direction and lack of culture, me and many others jumped ship.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Adobe Response

Talent Marketing Manager

We take your concerns that you were subject to inappropriate behavior during your time at Adobe very seriously, and would like to hear from you so we can look into them further. Please contact us through any of the channels listed in our Code of Business Conduct https://adobe.ly/2vJ0EXl.

Discover more reviews about Adobe.