Alorica - At Home Agent | Glassdoor

"At Home Agent"

Former Employee - At Home Agent in Austell, GA

I worked at Alorica part-time

Pros

It was great for me when I was first hired. It provided flexible hours that I needed. It still provides flexibility but my hours at my skill was drastically lower than I needed. I had to retire my position there due to this. I would recommend if you need flexibility ,ability to choose your own hours. If you need more than 5-10 hrs. a week do not choose the HALO project if offered .The hours are at times non existent...

Cons

Some projects do not have hours ,but some have great hours .Ask questions in the employee forum to get clues on which projects are having good hours vs no hours.

Alorica2015-09-05
  1. "case mentor"

I worked at Alorica full-time

Pros

Great place to work and great management

Cons

Great growth and lot of opportunities

Alorica2019-02-14
    • "Best choice ever!"

Current Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Saint Joseph, MO

I have been working at Alorica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training, hands on in small groups so you get all the info you need before you are off on your own. They have a lot of fun contests and activities monthly for prizes which makes it fun and keeps everyone’s moral up. I love my job and I love everyone that works there. Everyone is so positive and loved having a good time, but working hard.

Cons

I really can’t think of any! Maybe have a longer lunch but there is a great onsite cafeteria so it’s not that big of a deal!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!

Alorica2019-04-24

Discover more reviews about Alorica.