Alorica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alorica Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The application was easily filled out, I took a brief assessment over the computer using a headset to establish that I speak clear English, and then answered 10 frequently asked questions as a 2nd part of that assessment. I really liked that I could see the questions before answering them, so that I could articulate my answers to the best of my abilities.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position? What would you contribute to ensure that the companies goal of maintaining world class customer service would be upheld? How would you handle a phone call with an angry customer? What are your 3 best attributes that qualify you for the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Longwood, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Signed in at front desk. Than taken into separate room for a 20 question assessment. A recruiter will then call your name from the sign in sheet to take you to their office and begin with the interview process.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

There was a large job fair that consists of two interviews. I returned for a third interview. It consists of questioning and a 15 minute presentation showcasing my training skill sets.

Interview Questions

• They asked about conflict resolution at a previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Beaumont, TX).

Interview

Lasted four hours to find out I couldn't even start for a month
    Took a computer test with a simulation experience
     Spoke to about 4 different people after waiting twenty minutes each
    Went to the production floor and listened in on three calls

Interview Questions

• A time you solved a tech support issue   1 Answer
    • A time you went above and beyond   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Brought in for a face to face interview with an Operations Manager and offered position right away. This was when the company was under Ryla and the culture very different so the hiring practice changed.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an employee not performing? I would I handle employee retention?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Too many interviews wait too long. They call you back and don't hire you claim they made a mistake or someone did some time wrong. You get up there at 530 for nothing but time wasted. Wait in line like kids till they call you. Can be very irratated when name is not called. There were many complaints and upset potential employee. I think it was our background that wasn't approved

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you gave customer service   1 Answer

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greentree, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Greentree, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Went in and was interviewed by one person. Took a test on the computer and then was interviewed by a second guy. Came back for a second interview for another test and another interview by someone else. Got the job offer, but the company offered only $10.50 an hour instead of the $11.50 they originally promised to get me in there for the interview. Keep in mind I had a Bachelor's degree and was halfway through a Master's program. What a waste of my time. Plus their tuition reimbursement is only $1,500 after being there for a year when a company treats you as a doormat by lowering how much you earn, how disrespectful will they treat you when you're employed? There were some great and nice people there, but the hourly wage was too low.

Interview Questions

• Is $11.50 an hour okay?   1 Answer
    • The company offered $10.50 instead of the $11.50. Is that okay?   1 Answer

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Charleston, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

Have to wait for 10 minutes to get interviewed then afterwards took the assessment test with 30 questions. They told me after I took the assessment and if I passed they'll give me a call for second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Newport News, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Upon arrival, I checked in at the desk and signed in. The first thing I noticed was many people waiting in the lobby. The entire process took up my lunch time until late afternoon.
    To begin the process, there were assessments: typing, data entry, and listening skills. That didn't take long.
    Afterwards, I was escorted to the lobby and later interviewed.
    The lady who interviewed me was professional and made me feel at ease. I got the idea that it was a fair place to work and that employees were happy.
    Also, it was encouraging to hear about their base wage and bonuses.
    Sadly I didn't get the job. I received an email within a day or so.
    Good luck.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer
    • The training is 11 weeks. Do you have any obligations during that time?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Alorica in March 2017.

Interview

I received an email stating interest in me for an open position. Received a phone call to set up interview date. Went to the site in kennesaw, GA . Waiting area/ testing site on computers (No Phones)/ waiting again/ one on one interview/ online paperwork/ second one on one interview/ leave with giving receptionist 2 forms of ID. About 3-4 hours total process. Lab test and background then email confirming training start date.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a customer was angry and what I did to solve the problem.   Answer Question

I was offered another position somewhere else