Alorica Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 954 of over 954 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Alorica

Application

I interviewed at Alorica

Interview

Questions about how I would deal with an angry customer and other normal interview questions. interviewer was very nice and sociable. Answered all questions I had and gave me the run down on what to expect

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with an angry customer?
    4 Answers

Alorica

Application

I interviewed at Alorica

Interview

the interview process was easy they called me and asked was I interested in working with them. I do not recall many questions after that. I will say the have a high turnover rate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alorica

Application

I interviewed at Alorica

Interview

Not too difficult comfortable interview was interviewed by 2 different people, they asked basic work questions such as how would you handle this situation etc., offerred the job the same day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alorica

Application

I interviewed at Alorica

Interview

It was completed via phone and we discussed my job history and 2 scenario based interview questions. The total interview lasted around 15 minutes at most. We discussed job details and salary expectations as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alorica

Application

I interviewed at Alorica

Interview

Very informative. Brief. Warm and inviting. Down to earth questions. Hiring manager was very flexible with interview times and let me know by the end of the call if I recieved the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • Strength, skill, achievements and weaknesses .

Alorica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica in Jun 2021

Interview

Horrible! The first step is a phone interview, if you pass you talk to a recruiter through chat which is POINTLESS! Because they ask you the same questions that was ask during the phone interview which was automated. After you pass those questions from the recruiter through chat, you are invited to a zoom call where you will talk to a actual interviewer. You have to wait in this waiting queue because they do not have enough interviewers because they interview like 100 people at a time. I was waiting in the waiting queue for literally a hour, other callers was coming through and got a interview before me until I ask what was going on. At that point I was aggravating and did not want to participate anymore. It was so unorganized!

Interview Questions
  • Questions are ask based on your customer service and if you’ve had call center experience.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Huntsville, AL) in Jun 2021

Interview

Short but in depth questions were quickly asked and answered. Opinions were also prompted from interviewer. Nothing was asked that would be considered unorthodox or illegal. This was a very comfortable experience for me.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work from home?

Alorica

Application

I interviewed at Alorica

Interview

Interview process was very easy and they reached out within a week after doing the interview to say I was successful. Not much questions asked, could be that I had a lot of experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alorica

Application

I interviewed at Alorica

Interview

The interview process was rather disappointing due to the fact that I needed to go through with a referrer first before the company would get to interview me. I felt uncomfortable giving out my infos.

Interview Questions
  • If I would be willing to work onsite.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Tampa, FL) in May 2021

Interview

The interview was not really an interview it was really just a conversation about the position I was choosing off days , hours and more I believe they hire majority of the people who apply I am still waiting on an offer letter I was supposedly getting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Alorica (Makati City) in May 2021

Interview

I received a text invitation for intial interview. They told that we can come between 9am -2 pm, no need to bring a resume. After initial interview, we do online assessment. I was told to wait the next day to see the result of exam.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 954 Interviews