Alorica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alorica Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2018

2.0

Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

Simple interview, pass the test and you are in

Agent Interview

Interview

If you can pass a drug screen, background check, and have a GED, they will give you a shot.

Negotiation

No negotiation. 9an hour in training 9.5 on the floor

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica (Fort Myers, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

I was called the day before to show up for a 9:00am interview. I showed up to the interview and there was about 6-8 people waiting for a interview as well. As we sat in the waiting room we were called and were taken into a conference room where we were all interviewed as a group. The interviewer asked us questions and went in clockwise direction. The questions consisted of "three qualities about yourself" "name one time you went above and beyond for a customer" and then we took a skills test. The test was basic IT knowledge. After the test the interviewer came into the room and offered all us a job.

Interview Questions

• What is a concierge service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is negotiation. They will not work around your schedule, it is a take it or leave it situation.

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Fast and easy. My interview was less than 10 mins before I knew that I was hired. The lady that interviewed me was very stern she was very professional to bad the professionalism stopped right there.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I met recruiter at a job fair, he called later that eve and we set up interview for the next day. All in one day - submit application online (I did it the night before but they allow you to do it there) - prescreen interview with some very basic questions about yourself. Then panel interview with the Operations Director. Then they tell you their answer, if you get it you fill out paperwork that day and take drug screen and they do background check. it was 2 weeks before started because had to wait for new training class to open up.

Interview Questions

• You have to sell something that you choose(except for a pen) to the Operations Director.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Read a script verbatim and then answered some basic questions on customer scenarios and experiences. After that a 2nd interview with more basic questions came my way. Then i walked back to HR and recieved some papers one of which was for a drugscreen and the other was my schedule. (Took 2 hours)

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irrate customer?   1 Answer

Computer Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Nashville, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

Basically, you'll be taken to a room to be asked some basic computer knowledge questions and to see what kind of computer history do you have. In this particular position i would assume the supervisors would like to know you would be proficient enough to do the job which any person that knows the ins and outs of a laptop or desktop would be able to land the job it is pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions i do remember is what kind of computer experience do you have?   Answer Question

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica (Tampa, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

After the HR recuriter spoken with me on the phone it, was a great time speaking with someone that answers all of your questions and just a friendly voice, was then asked to come in the meet with a mgr. During the intereview process I was calm and answer straight forward questions and then sat with someone on the floor and when I returned was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• What type of skills do you have or have used in the past year?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiate involved

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica (Reno, NV) in December 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy and straight to the point. Hired on the spot, the people in HR were very nice and made sure I was well informed with schedules, where to go, and answered all the questions I had happily.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Reno, NV).

Interview

Came into the office and saw a white board the shifts available for the starting classes. I chose grave because eit pays Bette rand you get weekends off. They talk up the JOB like bonuses and such, ignore them. It doesn't exist. Like a handful of dudes in sales make money and that's it. They mouth swab drug test you on the spot. The JOB is solo bad . But it pays good so it is what it is .