Alorica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alorica Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.0

Interview

Fill out applications on site or online. Come to site for testing. Typing test. Customer service simulation. Then a 2 part interview if you pass the test given. Will let you know immediately if you are hired or not. Then HR will begin any paper work that needs to be completed by you. Fast and friendly is how I'd explain my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with an irate customer and what did you do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alorica (Austin, TX).

Interview

Two interviews back to back with supposed team leads that were not. I found this out when I was on the floor working . There was no drug test so it was always visible when a Representative was under the influence.The interview was not scheduled ,a person can just walk in and apply with no resume and
    no training on computer systems at all which holds up training. Interview was very brief in a rush and just basically were ready to get anyone as long as there is no background.

Interview Questions

• How much experience in customer service I had?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

The interview process was pretty much straight forward questions about customer service and the meaning behind it. Basic scenerio questions. The hiring process was pretty fast i would say about 10 minutes,

Interview Questions

• Is a customer always right or wrong?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Miami, FL).

Interview

when you get there they will give you a paper and u have to answer them and get half of tem right after that you wait until you get called it will be a group of you and a few others you will have a group interview its not really hard

Interview Questions

• what do you do when someone calls and want services with DirectTV   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alorica in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online at the beginning of October. I received an email a few weeks later requesting me to contact the recruiter. Two days later, I had a brief phone screening with the recruiter. The next day I completed a simple internet connection speed test. That same day I interviewed with the operations manager over the phone for about 45 minutes and was informed that I would hear back in the next two weeks. One week from the interview date, I received a voicemail and email letting me know that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your professional experience.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were working and all of a sudden the screen went black?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about when you encountered a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • How would you make connections with your coworkers in a virtual (at home) environment?   Answer Question
    • How well are you at multitasking and handling distractions while working?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

I applied for Alorica at home in September 2017 and the process was fairly quick. I did the initial submission, and about 2 hours later I was invited to take an online assessment. About 30 minutes later I received a follow up email advising I was successful on the assessment and to do the virtual interview. I did not complete the interview due to receiving another work at home position which offered better pay and benefits based on what I read about Alorica. Many companies also have non compete agreements you must sign for work at home positions. Anyway, I spoke with the company about the possibility of working with Alorica and they advise there was no conflict of interest, so on 10/17 I did the voice interview. Later that day I received a congratulations email and an offer letter for a position. I accepted, filled out 15 pages of paperwork and had an i9 signed as they requested. The next day I received an email advising they received the forms and someone would be in touch for the next steps. Instead, the next email I received stated they did not chose me for the position and have decided to go with other canidates which is funny because I've worked from home exclusively since 2007 in sales or customer service and they initally offered me the position. So just be aware, if you are offered a position and submit the paperwork they may withdrawal the offer as they see fit and tell you to reapply in 6 months. P.S. I do not have any criminal record, etc. I had not made it to that portion as that was the next step after submitting your i9 information.

Interview Questions

• All questions are presented on a page and you have plenty of time to prep your answer before calling in to record them. You also have the ability to rerecord.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

They scheduled me for an interview a few days after I applied. I went to the interview to go through 2 tests online and then Wait to be interviewed by the recruiter. After that I waited two hours for the second interview (this did not give me a good sign). I went through the second interview which lasted at least 45 minutes of 'what would you do' type of questions, which I hate these questions because if you answer them just a little bit off they will most likely turn their heads If it's not an up to par answer, which is basically what happened to me. After the interview I was immediately given the run around by being told that the interviewer liked me but he didn't feel I was ready for the position and that maybe he'd think I was ready by the second training date. I felt totally embarrassed after applying there, I can just hope that maybe the recruiter will call me in the near future, but truthfully I feel totally let down by this interview process that and how it made me feel that the work environment (basing it on what happened during the interview process) frightens me a bit.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a customer who calls in and they have a black screen on their computer? Give me the steps?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Magna, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Magna, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for an HR Generalist position online after finding out the position was available on Facebook. Alorica will create these fake positions, in order for them to gain applicants for their low paying CSR positions.

When I showed up, the lady at the front desk, pretended that she did not know who I was and what interview was placed. She stated that I need to wait until Corporate calls me.

Interviewing and Applying for Alorica was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Interview

First, they had me take a few assessments (like a typing test). Then I waited for a awhile in the lobby until it was time for my interview. I had s total of two interviews that day and I was later offered the job position. I then filled out tax forms and other various forms.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a irate customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica in October 2017.

Interview

Involved typing test; Memory test; a brief test regarding language and word choice alternatives; about seven (7) interview questions (all recorded). Never spoke to anyone...you will know almost immediately if you are selected. I WAS-and I am super excited.