Alorica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alorica Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2018

2.0

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

Interview was very long the interview itself made you think that the job would be very professional which in fact it wasn't at all, they pretty much ask you basic customer service questions that you would get at any other call center and then alot of other things that I can't remember that make you nervous

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Universal City, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

First day asked a couple basic questions. If it goes good you get invited the next day for a second panel group interview.
    Asked questions and rotated throughout the room to answer them

Interview Questions

Interview

Ask you a few behavioral questions and then sometimes a test. The test is a typing and scenario test. Interview process is pretty easy and most people get the job. My location had the test, I dont know if that's even standard for all.

Interview Questions

Interview

It went rather smooth I had my first and second interview the same day. My background check took a while to come back but it came and they called me as soon as it did. The staff in the recruitment office were so nice and helpful Quinn did my interviews and Daniel kept me up to date until it was time for the meeting and greet.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I would like to work for Alorica.   1 Answer

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

The entire process was online and over the phone. It was very convenient for me. After the phone interview I had to submit a typing and skills test. It did take a couple of weeks to hear back though....

Interview Questions

• What do you believe is good customer service and provide an example   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Asked questions regarding how you be with a customer , Asked about different scenarios, If a customer called and was angry regarding service would you refer the customer to supervisor or help the customer

Interview Questions

• what could you do if an irate customer called
      what was your best customer experience
      How would you handle ...   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alorica (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2018.

Interview

30 min + phone interview: some questions are specific with no specific example; some are very general, and unspecified. Online Excel & Outloook assessments - 30 Q’s each, online 1 min typing test, in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone giving you a document with an error?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle your boss giving you incomplete instructions?   Answer Question
    • What do you do when you are unsure of how to do something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

Went in took a “test” which was extremely easy. Simply listen to a recording and type what they’re saying. After the “test” I met with a member of the hiring staff, was asked simple questions, and offered a position. If you can past the simple typing test you got the job. Whole process took about an hour and a half to take the test, get interviewed, and do onboarding not just the 30 minutes scheduled.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle certain situations, what is one time you had to deal with difficult customers, etc.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Simpsonville, SC) in May 2018.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone screening. Then a phone interview. Finally recruiting mgr was nice and asked few questions and i was called back in for a third interview which seems was the determining factor

Interview Questions

• Asked basically what was on the resume. very laid back. The questions mainly came from the third interviewer, the director. He was a bit condescending.   Answer Question
    • what salary are you looking for was a screening question   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Waste of time. Interview went well and was given positive feedback. Told I would get a call from the hiring manager to confirm a start date then total silence. No response to calls or email follow up.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would handle difficult customer issues   1 Answer