Alorica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Alorica Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2018

2.0

Interview

Fill out applications on site or online. Come to site for testing. Typing test. Customer service simulation. Then a 2 part interview if you pass the test given. Will let you know immediately if you are hired or not. Then HR will begin any paper work that needs to be completed by you. Fast and friendly is how I'd explain my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with an irate customer and what did you do?   1 Answer

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

We had about 6 people in a panel interview and they asked a few phone related/tech support questions to each person. They also had each of us explain our customer service background.

Interview Questions

• Where do you find the IMEI number?   1 Answer

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Interview

The interviewer was 20 minutes late and didn’t apologize about it. I thought it was unprofessional. The people in the office wore saggy pants.... I am a professional person, so this office was not one that I would be comfortable in.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alorica (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online, got a call 5 minutes later she told me to come in tomorrow morning at 9:30 sent me an email to take a test that I was able to take at home before I came in so that it'll be quicker. I was the first one there so I got out of there I just sat down waited for a good minute, my interviewer was Nancy she called me to the back answered a few questions there and then told me to wait again out in the lobby for my second interview took a good minute for someone else to come and interview me the second time but that person told me that I was hired had to wait in the lobby again to finish the paper work. In the end i was finish and left at 11:30am.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work 5 days a week with the hours between 7a-11p   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alorica in February 2018.

Interview

I applied on 1/29/18. Got email to do virtual assessments and interview on 1/30 which I completed. Spoke to multiple recruiters between 1/30 and 2/8 regarding different opportunities available. I ended up selecting the one that better fit my schedule. Did a phone interview on 2/9 which was only 5 minutes. I then got scheduled for another interview to be held on 2/13. This one was over 30 minutes long with more in depth questions. Within a hour, I got an email with the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between phone customer service and in person customer service?   Answer Question
    • Are you eligible for rehire at your most recent employer and if so, why?   Answer Question
    • What are 3 things you have that help you exceed with customer service?   Answer Question
    • How do you de-escalate an irate customer?   Answer Question
    • Why did you apply at Alorica?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a work situation when you had to deal with constantly changing procedures or policies? How did you adapt?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Jacksonville, NC).

Interview

Applied online. The next morning I got an email and a phone call saying to come in for an interview. Went in and took three customer service tests on a computer. You have to pass two out of three to continue. I passed all three. Talked to a lady. She asked a couple questions and told me about a practice call for the second interview the next day. I went in for the interview. With two people. They asked me some easy questions. Then I went on the the practice call. I messed on half the call. They came in and told me to speak with HR. Told me that they have no reason to believe I would be good for them and that they had no spot for me there. Asked if I was okay. Said yep. Walked out.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview went great ! Nice people , all smiles and good information. Most of the things we went over never happened when I got hired and the Class didn’t start until like 2 Months Later.

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Joplin, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

I was asked questions involving my previous work experience. Mainly the interviewer was interested in my customer service experience and the stories I had to tell. Stories that included how I've handled salty customers. Overall the interview went well and took no longer than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q: How have you handled an upset customer?   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica (Kennesaw, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Well firstly the email you the location..you go ..then you fill out paperwork on a clip board ..they call you to another section of the building to do the assessment tests. If you pass you get an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Greensboro, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

Very brief. Took 3 assessment test, 1. Basic computer knowledge, 2.typing speed test, 3. Assimilated call taking. Once completed went through verbal interview to discuss example of my skills. I was ask multiple questions that related me to the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work for a call center?   Answer Question
    • Name of a time you had to problem solve with a customer who was angry   Answer Question