Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 10 years

company review

Sep 17, 2020 - Travel Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

the family atmosphere, the flexible work schedule, teamwork, the benefits package (insurance, time off, investment

Cons

I really love working here so I cant think of any downsides

Continue reading

CHG Healthcare Response

Talent Management Leader

We're glad you love being part of our team. We love having you!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

I actually enjoy coming to work each day!

May 17, 2021 - Travel Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with awesome people and for a company that actually cares. Free therapy is provided, grants if you fall on hard times. Also a company that fights for equality all around. They are based on ethics and morals.

Cons

Consultants. Those sometimes that brings in the money treat the business partners like they are less than instead of an equal.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Much improved

Apr 8, 2021 - Software Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

They listen to feedback in the yearly survey Almost every one of the managers are invested and able to help employees grow (in soft skills and hard engineering skills). Good place to grow, even if it's sometimes slow. Investment in more modern infrastructure has improved SIGNIFICANTLY in the last 2 years. The new CI/CD platform is great. Fairly good at making sure engineers have the physical hardware/equipment they need, quickly Finally have a UX team, and it shows

Cons

* Agile-ish. Top management hasn't fully caught the vision to make us flexible and adaptable. Top down planning still expects waterfall-ish practices including in our interactions with business parterers. * I've been waiting 6 months to hear back on purchase of an off-the-shelf tool our team needs. Unless you're on the 2 favorite teams, it's hard to get software you need. * Different software teams are treated differently. If you're working on the shiny new initiatives, everything is fine. Otherwise, you feel you aren't the favorite.

Continue reading

CHG Healthcare Response

Senior Communications Specialist

We thank you for your contributions on our digital team and appreciate your useful feedback. We will share your suggestions with department heads and also encourage you to share your tips for improvement with your leaders, too.

Discover more reviews about CHG Healthcare.