CHG Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 131 of over 131 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

CHG Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare

Interview

There were supposed to be 2 interviewer only 1 showed up....late. She was not prepared for the interview and seemed out of sorts and annoyed like she had been pulled away from something else. During the interview she seemed distracted and did not even look at me as I was talking

Interview Questions
  • How would you react to criticism
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

CHG Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare in Apr 2021

Interview

CHG is an awesome company and I feel like they really stand by their value putting people first. During the interview process, everyone was so nice and welcoming yet we were able to have a productive conversation regarding to the role, get to know me, and my past professional experiences. The 3 round of interview were done remotely due to COVID. The process was done professionally and in timely manually.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHG Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare

Interview

1 Hour interview with the hiring manager. Pretty simple. Even though I was not offered the position, they did a great job of keeping me in the loop and not ghosting me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

I felt like the interview was a good time and a great experience. I felt like they asked you very standard questions and gave you a feel of the company. I would have to say that it was one of my best interviews because I was prepare and did mock interviews before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHG Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare in Feb 2021

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Talent Recruiting Specialist in February 2021. It was a pleasant phone call, but she kept asking why I have not accepted any previous job offers. I wanted to tell her that it was none of her business, and hang up. Instead, I gave her a vague response. She asked me how many hours I work at my current job. Near the end of the call she asked the same question again regarding why I have not accepted any previous offers. I did not understand why this was any of her concern. I obliged and gave her a more direct response hoping she would stop asking me the same question. She scheduled me for a ZOOM interview the following day. CHG Healthcare has a three step interview process. A few hours, after the phone interview, I decided to cancel the second interview. The Recruiter followed up with me and asked why I decided to withdraw. She stated she was asking because CHG Healthcare wants to keep track of their records. Companies do not need to know why a candidate withdraws from an interview process. They do not need to know a candidates' previous salary, or how much money they currently make. A company also does not need to know why a candidate has not accepted any previous offers. A candidate has the right to refuse to answer these kinds of questions.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How is your job search going? 2. Why haven't you accepted any offers? This question was asked several times. 3. How many hours a week do you work at your current job? 4. Does our base salary, and what you make now, balance out?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Boca Raton, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was long but very professional, I was able to inquire questions about what was the company expectations about the new people that they were able to hire and at the same time everyone that was part of the interview was extremely polite, respectful and courteous.

Interview Questions
  • What were my expectations about working with the company? And why did I choose CHG healthcare?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Durham, NC) in Feb 2021

Interview

The process took 3 weeks, I only made it to the second round of three. I have about 30mins phone screen with my recruiter, then video chatted with the same recruiter and her superior. The third interview was supposed to be in person at the Durham office. After the second interview, the recruiter mentioned that I would hear back in 24hours about the next round. After waiting until the end of that 24hours to hear back I knew I was not chosen. I believe I was a solid candidate, sales experience, recruiting and a life science degree. This same position was posted as an entry-level role which makes sense as it takes 2-3 years to build up the pipeline in order to be successful. I thought me being in the early stages of my career would be a bonus but like most jobs, the experience is needed to secure these roles but there are limited opportunities to get this. The company seems like a promising place to work but they surely aren't looking to give people chances. They seem to want a seasoned physician recruiter to fill this entry-level position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Miami, FL) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was great. I was contacted via e-mail to schedule a chat to discuss the role I applied for as well as my work history, skills, etc. After that, I had a few Zoom interviews with several leaders and I was given a call regarding my offer less than a week later. I would say the whole process took about 2 weeks. Scheduling the interviews were easy, I was provided tips for a successful interview, and everyone involved was very kind and supportive.

Interview Questions
  • What do you miss about life pre-COVID?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Boca Raton, FL) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interview process is simple and straightforward, mainly ask questions regarding stressful situations. Mistakes you have learned from and why you want the job itself. I thought the interview went extremely well but then found out I did not get the job, not very communicative as to why the job was given to another candidate. It felt as if you are left hanging and stumped after you put all the work into the process itself.

Interview Questions
  • Your previous job history? How did you handle a heavy workload? A mistake you learned from in a previous job? How do you handle stress?

CHG Healthcare

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare

Interview

I was referred by a friend. First contact was with Talent Aquisition and she was a point of contact throughout. I had a tech interview over the phone next. That was fairly simple. Then in person interviews - I had a couple of these. All in all, they were nice and made my feel fairly comfortable. Nothing too technical was asked. They stress culture and personality fit.

Interview Questions
  • They always ask what you would do if a coworker attacks you with a nerf gun on a Friday afternoon.
  • They asked what my favorite prank I've played on a coworker was.
9 people found this interview helpful