Cengage - Marketing Coordinator | Glassdoor
  1. "Marketing Coordinator"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Cengage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cengage has great benefits for a recently graduated student such as a flexible schedule, travel, and benefits. I have been working at Cengage for 4 months and I am lucky to be working on an incredibly supportive team. I am lucky to call so many intelligent people my coworkers. I feel like I have learned so much about marketing and seen how passionate they are about the industry and the products we have. I also am very...

Cons

For a lower position, I feel like the workload often varies, slower days occur more than often. I think this is because upper-level positions are so buried in their own work they often don't have time to mentor. Sometimes the office can be really slow since people's work from home days vary.

Advice to Management

Focus on the growth of employees within the department.

Cengage2018-10-16
  1. "Transparent, Positive Change, Excellent People!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Independence, KY

I have been working at Cengage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Management is transparent. There is a lot of change but in a good way! I have never worked for a company with better people. Everyone is extremely helpful! Extremely positive team environment.

Cons

There are "Rush" times of year where there is a significant influx of customer requests at once and a million things that need to be done. This happens about twice a year in Fall and Spring start ups. You are made to juggle a thousand tasks and everyone is busy. But as long as you know how to manage your time and set expectations with customers ahead of time it really isn't that bad.

Advice to Management

Continue supporting staff. Support them in their growth and advancement opportunities. Its always best to lift them up instead of trying to hold them in one place.

Cengage2019-08-16
  2. "Great Place with Amazing People!"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Boston, MA

I have been working at Cengage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cengage has amazing people and it's one of the many reasons it's an awesome place to work. People are understanding, willing to listen to new ideas, able to admit when they are wrong, and always have the desire to learn new things.

Cons

There is a lot of change at Cengage, and depending on who you are it might not be the environment for you. If you love change and are able to work with a level of ambiguity, there is no better place to be!

Cengage2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about Cengage.