Centric Consulting - Thoughtful company - does what they say they'll do | Glassdoor

"Thoughtful company - does what they say they'll do"

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Centric Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Centric is about great experiences, for their customers AND their employees. They are thoughtful about growth and hiring, and really want Centric to be a place their employees stay at, long term. Salaries are very competitive and benefits go beyond the standard, including quarterly, all-company meetings, and, in some cases, an "overtime bonus" if you reach a certain threshhold of hours within a calendar quarter. The...

Cons

Commutes can be long, as it's expected you are onsite at the client. As with all project work, hours can be long, depending on the demands of the client. Since the company doesn't have a physical location, making connections with peers takes a bit more effort.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Management is building a great company and I'm super excited to be part of it.

Centric Consulting2016-07-18

Centric Consulting Response

August 12, 2016VP Technology

Thanks for the kind words. Really nice of you to take the time to do this. A great encouragement. We'll continue to keep working to reduce the traffic in Chicago (kidding). Cheers, Mike Brannan VP Tech

1. "Consultant"

Current Employee - Power BI Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Centric Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

A lot of flexibility and centric truly cares about assisting clients and their employees.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing

Centric Consulting2019-06-08

"Senior Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Centric Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Just an amazing culture. Lot of support from management. Lot of opportunities and interesting work.

Cons

I have yet to find something to fill in here

Advice to Management

Keep hiring amazing talent and reward the high performers who go out of the way to make Centric great!

Centric Consulting2019-05-23

Discover more reviews about Centric Consulting.