Centric Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 83 of over 83 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Centric Consulting

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Centric Consulting in Feb 2021

Interview

I reached out to the company locally and was forwarded to their national practice for an open role. I went through one interview with the recruiter, two interviews with the lead and 1 interview with the operations manger. All interviews were very positive and at the end of the last interview with the lead, there were next steps for what would most likely be final interviews. After a week of not hearing anything I reached out to the recruiter to get some interview feedback and she said she would try to call that afternoon. The next day, after not receiving a call, I emailed to ask about the scheduling of the next interviews and provided availability. I received a response back that they would not be moving forward and my info was going to be forwarded to the local office for a possible opportunity there. I asked if they were not moving forward with me as a candidate or the role altogether and I have yet to receive any response from the recruiter. They talk about the “unmatched employee experience” but I guess that must start once you get employed as opposed to during the hiring process...

Interview Questions
  • The company has been around 21 years. If you came on, what would you do to ensure that it was around for the next 21 years.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I interviewed at Centric Consulting (Cincinnati, OH) in Feb 2021

Interview

Initial contact, schedule phone screen, give description of role. Upon initial phone screen and informative session you are asked questions about you background and experience. You are also given the chance to ask your own questions.

Interview Questions
  • Based on the description of this position, do you feel as though you're a good fit?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Centric Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

There will be 1 technical round and 1 US technical round. Interview process is simple but HR person are worst here. They never roll out offer they will ask all your documents and that position is filed by internal referral. Give interview only when you think you have time to waste. They will told you transparency and all but no transparency in job description and what type of person they are looking. So don't waste your time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farīdābād, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centric Consulting (Farīdābād, Haryana, Haryana) in Jan 2021

Interview

Hiring Process include 2 India Rounds and 1 US round. 1st Interview - Scenarios on Informatica, Informatica conceptual questions, Late arriving Dimension, DWH concepts. 2nd Interview- DWH, Informatica concepts and scenarios. 3rd and last US round: Performance Tuning, more on your projects.How unix was used to automate processes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centric Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centric Consulting

Interview

I applied online and then the recruiter got in touch via phone. We discussed why I wanted to join a consultancy and my previous experience. The next stage was an interview with one of the senior consultants.

Interview Questions
  • Fairly standard PM questions, eg "describe a challenging project and how you overcame that challenge"

Centric Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centric Consulting

Interview

I was reached out by an HR representative who she set up a phone interview for an initial screening. Her original email took me to a website that shows her calendar and available slots to choose from which was convenient. The initial conversation was smooth, but she seemed a bit robotic and sounded like she was rushing through it. I had to take a SQL test as it was a necessary step for this position and she advised me to take it soon so she could provide a prompt feedback. I took the test on the same day through a website that records you while you are taking the test (it was a bit weird). The test kept being interrupted stating I wasn’t within the acceptable range of space which I was… I had to move around several times for it to recognize I was in the “range”. I'm not exactly sure how well or bad I did as I never received any feedback but I did struggle at first since I was not familiar with ANSI SQL. So I advise you do enough research before you take it. After a few days, I got a very confusing email from her with the exact same automated message used when she reached out to me for the first time; "Thank you for your interest ....I'd like to speak with you about the position". I wasn't sure if the email was sent mistakenly or she wanted to provide the feedback on the test result. So I took the same step and chose an available slot to schedule an interview. She never sent a meeting code when the interview was supposed to happen, and I sent her an email asking if she would provide one. She never responded. That was several months ago and I never got any type of auto rejection email. While I still think the company has interesting system and I wouldn't mind trying again, I would want to work with a recruiter who is professional and responsive. I might have not been the strongest candidate worth her time, she should be more respectful to people who take their time to show interest in the company she represents.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Centric Consulting

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Centric Consulting

Interview

Got a Linkedin message from a recruiter. We had a phone call and the recruiter was very grumpy and rude. He wasn't interested in hearing my questions, constantly talked over me. He kept talking and talking and told me he was "only" pipelining and "might" hire me after 6 months or something. I asked him what kind of project would I be engaged as a data engineer, he said he didn't care about the first project, only cared about the second project. I wasn't asking what YOU care about. I asked if the salary would be market competitive, since it's consulting, he was very rude to respond to my question how it shouldn't be discussed. In case you don't know, recruiters around here DO GIVE a ball park range and whether it's market competitive. I'd never be interested in working in this company and I will tell others about my experience as well.

Interview Questions
  • Didn't ask me any questions. Kept talking about what he brings to the table.
1 person found this interview helpful

Centric Consulting

Application

I interviewed at Centric Consulting

Interview

There is no clear process, the recruiter was so rude and even him he is not sure about the process and steps, got 3 interviews from 3 different people and the last one was a guy from Marketing. the hierarchy is not defined and they will not know or tell you even who's the hiring manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centric Consulting

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Centric Consulting

Interview

1. Highly unprofessional HR team, and you will be contacted by a third party consultancy called “300 plus” 2. Initial Ctc promised by this consultancy will not be accepted by centric HR at the end of interview process hinting a gap between two teams 3. A highly unprofessional panel team who think of themselves as GW pro but only having knowledge on support projects. 4. Centric is all about support projects , so only give it a shot if willing to move to support 5. USA team is totally opposite when it comes to interview(second round) and much more professionals.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were mostly on support projects like maintaining data in production , changing questions in production etc
4 people found this interview helpful

Centric Consulting

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centric Consulting

Interview

Interview process is really simple. I got a call from HR and they scheduled a Skype round with the interviewer. Got through the same, HR confirmed the selection and then scheduled a telephonic round. Got the confirmation in 2-3 days

Interview Questions
  • In first round, guy asked me to write an xpath for a particular element(customized xpath). Next he asked me to write a program where it returns the number if the same is not divisible by 3. Then multiple questions on Manual testing. In second round, I was asked to give test cases for Sign In module. Then few questions related to the error that we encounter during script execution in selenium. Overall experience is good, they look for the skills wherein you have the capability to identify a problem and give a better approach to solve the same.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Interviews