KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Cons outweigh pros

Feb 10, 2016 - Communications in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, friendly environment. Low-key, laid-back, good people in general, good benefits structure, and flexible dress code/hours.

Cons

Disorganized is the name of the game. In 2 years with the business I never saw payroll done correctly. Tasks aren't communicated well from senior level staff, so even if your manager rocks, almost everything is a "firedrill"... there is always someone at the top who isn't being transparent with what needs to be done. Pay rates are also well below average. No good performance review structure. Poorly equipped staff don't receive what they need to do their jobs well (tools/programs).

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome job

Nov 29, 2021 - Customer Service in Lakeland, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, pay, hours and most management.

Cons

Changes and aslo some management.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with lots of growth opportunity, leadership support. Need better Paid Family Leave policies

Nov 17, 2021 - Associate Director, Global Content - Solutions Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at Concentrix since February in a fully remote job and have had a great experience. I am in a new role within the Global Sales, Account and Solutions team and have been charged with creating my strategic plan for the year. I've felt great support across the company - regardless of which team I'm interfacing with. My direct supervisors are empathetic and enjoyable to work with. I have all the tools I need to do my job correctly. It's a pretty relaxed environment given the size of the organization.

Cons

If you're working in a global role, you'll likely have early morning or late night phone calls to ensure you can connect with teams across the globe. The internal structure of the organization is a bit confusing to navigate and is going through some change and growing pains. The paid family leave policies are really unimpressive to me. I have asked for months to find details for my own family planning and HR has not been able to provide clarity. The best I can tell is that they provide a mix of unpaid FMLA and partially paid short term leave. For a global organization, this is not a competitive offering with others outside the BPO space.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Concentrix.