Cover image for Concentrix

Former Employee

Cons outweigh pros

Feb 10, 2016 - Communications in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, friendly environment. Low-key, laid-back, good people in general, good benefits structure, and flexible dress code/hours.

Cons

Disorganized is the name of the game. In 2 years with the business I never saw payroll done correctly. Tasks aren't communicated well from senior level staff, so even if your manager rocks, almost everything is a "firedrill"... there is always someone at the top who isn't being transparent with what needs to be done. Pay rates are also well below average. No good performance review structure. Poorly equipped staff don't receive what they need to do their jobs well (tools/programs).

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Chat technical support agent

Nov 22, 2022 - Customer Service Chat Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Possibility of Work from home

Cons

Do not offer flexibility regarding the schedule.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Concentrix Response

Global Employer Brand

Thank you for this review! We're glad you enjoyed working at Concentrix!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The worst company I have ever worked for.

Nov 4, 2022 - Sales Advisor in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Please DO NOT TRUST your team leads. Keep notes on everything and contact the OM the first time you suspect ANYTHING funny from your team lead. They will act as if they are helping you and have your back and then boom, you will be terminated out of nowhere. Trust me, the team leads are shady and cutthroat! You have been warned. Every smiling face does not mean they care about you. You will work so hard and have no time for anything but this job and in the end, they will drop you like a hot potato. I am VERY disappointed with this company and the management.

Cons

None at all. You handle four or five different call/roles and the pay and stress is not worth it.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Concentrix Response

We appreciate this feedback and would like to understand your journey with us better. Please connect with us at cs.na@concentrix.com when you can. Hope to hear from you!

Discover more reviews about Concentrix.

Concentrix Careers

Cover image for Concentrix

Hi, we're Concentrix. We help the world's best brands deliver exceptional customer experience (CX). Online, over the phone, in the cloud,...More

• Meet Chris
  • Global Promise
  • Work where you are

Concentrix Photos

+ Add Photo
Concentrix photo of: SEED - a group of social workers
Concentrix photo of: It was a fun and fulfilling day with SEED foundation recently- a group of social workers working towards managing issues of marginalized communities, aiming to develop skills to help them.
Concentrix photo of: A glimpse of the fun-filled match.
Concentrix photo of: We fought over fouls, cheered for pockets and had a great time playing carrom at Concentrix' Kolkata site. A glimpse of the fun-filled match.
Concentrix photo of: A day to rewire the body, mind and soul! Glimpses of our recent Yoga Session #Vadodara office. A splendid session full of peace, a few deep breaths and candid moments.
Concentrix photo of: Concentrix Nicaragua