Concentrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concentrix Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Two same day interviews. I Sat in a room and asked simple questions like name a time you had a problem and how did you solve it? Then the interviewer gave advice on how to impress the hiring manager. Waited in the room and the hiring manager asked me the same questions. Gave me details of the job and offered a position. Received an email for the background check. No drug test. Very quick hiring process. Another email was sent with details of the training schedule.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a problem that you couldn't solve, how did you handle that situation?   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I was scheduled for an interview within a week. Interview lasted about thirty minutes and requires some role playing to determine your level of comfort in identifying and solving technical issues. You will also need to take a basic assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take care of an upset customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I applied online with Concentrix. Then I received a number of emails , the first email being a "Thank You for applying". Then I was sent an email to schedule an interview over the phone. The over-the-phone interview lasted about 25 minutes. Afterwards the interviewer proceeded to say I will be contacted with 48 hours if I was selected for hire.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Greensboro, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process is fairly easy. The first interview is basically answering about 11 recorded questions in one shot. There's no redo. Then you have a 4 part assessment with a typing test included. After that, you have the final phone interview. My interviewer was very nice and down to earth. She answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• How to change the time on a fitbit hr.   1 Answer
    • Give a step by step process on how to make a grilled cheese sandwich.   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you had difficult customer and didn't know what to do.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Very simple and easy going. All situational questions, so have your examples ready! I interviewed earlier today and I'm waiting to hear back. I also like that they let me know that it was for a "call center" position, because I've read and heard so many negative things about call centers. I'm actually excited to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to solve a problem quickly.   Answer Question

Product Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix in May 2017.

Interview

Got a call ... interviewer asked my name. He then kept apologizing for not being ready. It was smooth at first. Basic job history. Then I had to research something on my computer. He asked me to research how to change time zone on a Fitbit. Mind you this has nothing to do with technical support or even a phone or computer. He said I needed to respond quick. I told him what I had looked up. He wasn't satisfied he said I was there but not quite, then proceeds to tell me to look again. I told him another scenario, about how you could change the time zone on your iOS device. He got angry and said Fitbit isn't on a phone or computer. He said I was suppose to already know what to do. Mind you I never even worked or heard of a Fitbit till the interview. He got angry cut the interview short and said thanks we'll have a decision within 24 hours. I was so upset, no one ever treated me like that. I did a little bit of research on how to changed the time zone of a Fitbit after the interview and everything was saying the samething. You have to reset it threw a phone, and that you had sync the tracker afterwards. Everything that I had told him. I'm so upset at how unprofessional he was. Fitbit has nothing to do with technical support on a computer or phone. Concentrix I'm really disappointment in that recruiter. Worst interview experience ever. It gave me an inside look on the company, what if I needed help on a project? What I would have to figure it out myself and not ask for help. Done

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation?   1 Answer

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Detroit, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out a app online, did a recording interview, a phone interview and then a final interview with offer. They checked internet speeds, you have to have a landline, monitor, and corded headset.

Product Advisor Interview

Interview

It was simple and professional. The interviewer was really nice and sh made me feel comfortable. The questions at first were easy interview questions. However, they later became more specific.

Interview Questions

• They had me look up proceses.   1 Answer

Regional Project Delivery Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Simple questions, lasted about 1.5 hours. Thought it went well, she said she would setup interview with VP in the next couple of days. Never heard back from them. No rejection, no interview, nothing. Really disappointed as I really liked this job and would have liked to have known why it never went any further. I had all of the skills, or at least I thought I did.

Product Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter that asked a series of questions, typed the answers and then pretty much gave an offer over the phone then explained that they would forward information to another representative who would then email me

Interview Questions

• basic questions: Do you have Customer Service experience? Explain a time when you had to assist an upset customer and how did it end? How well do you work under stressful situations?   Answer Question