Concentrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Concentrix

1,176 Interview Reviews

2.6

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Easy, 2 phone calls and a zoom interview. Recruiter was really nice to talk to, the entire process took 20 minutes and she let me know I was hired. Had to have background check done and I9 done.

Interview Questions

• Past employment, and what my responsibility would be the the company.   3 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix in June 2020.

Interview

I filled out an application and submitted my resume on their site, 2 days later without an interview and an internet speed test i have been offered a position. There was no hassle, no wasted time, and all I had to do was respond to the emails and complete the tests as needed.

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied and they answered through email quickly, the position I applied for was work at home and stated that all equipment would be provided including a computer if you did not have one. I passed a few of their exams and was told to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled the Interview then the day before the interview the recruiter emailed me saying I needed to do an internet speed test from a hardwired computer, take the CSR assessment which had to be done from a computer, and take their typing test all before my interview the next day. They had 4 previous days to inform me of this. I informed them I didn't have a computer and was informed I would need to find a way to use one to complete these tasks. Due to covid my local library is closed so I decided to buy a cheap used computer. It took 5 days to arrive but I immediately completed all the tasks and requested to schedule another phone interview. They said sorry the training class is filled and that was it..... beyond frustrated as I had communicated with them thoroughly through the whole process and passed all the tests

Interview Questions

• Internet speed, words per minute typing, csr assessment   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview was vey professional and the interviewer was very helpful and friendly. Hiring process and background check is a little slow but only becuase I don't start until August.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work at Concentrix?   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. Did computer assessment, talked to recruiter, offered the job on the spot. Not many actual interview questions were asked, just availability and hours wanted too

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

I submitted an application and was contacted several days later for an orientation Zoom meeting. After attending virtual orientation, I was offered the position and completed all onboarding steps. A few days later I was informed that my entire training group was cancelled owing to "changing client needs". This was related to the tax deadline being pushed to July, which had already taken effect by the time I submitted an application. They have emailed once in the two weeks since to say that they're looking for other placements. Ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a quiet space in which to work?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

The interview process is okay but most of the time, if they need to meet their quota, they will help the applicants to pass so they can endorse them to ops interview right away or even training

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview and typing test. In person interview was incredibly easy and the recruiting team was friendly. This company will hire anyone though, so they make it super easy for a reason.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is difficult about working at a call center?   1 Answer

Account Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY).

Interview

It took my whole day. I have to wait for long. After 2 weeks of Interview, they called me back for interview not knowing i already gave one. This happened 2 times despite telling them that i have already gave interview.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was laid-back. I was hired on the spot, and the only testing required was a typing test. A minimum of 25 words per minute is the required typing speed. Dress business casual. The entire interview took approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • How would you respond to an angry customer who is frustrated and yelling at you?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a call with a foreign customer who has a strong accent that is difficult to understand?   Answer Question
    • What previous work experience do you have doing this type of job?   Answer Question
    • Sometimes you have to customize with a customer, explain a time you had to customize with others to get a job done or reach a goal.   Answer Question