Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A best place to work for sure!

May 26, 2020 - Account Coordinator in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the moment I started with CMM I felt at home! They quickly adapted to a virtual onboarding during COVID-19, and it was nothing short of awesome. They offer wonderful benefits such as work/life balance, free lunch, and more! It is an inclusive and forward-thinking workplace that is unlike any other I have seen!

Cons

I would not say I have worked with the organization long enough to notice any cons!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for overall

May 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have the opportunity to work closely with our leadership teams across the business and I get to experience the genuine care they have for this company first-hand. Our leaders truly care about the well-being of our people, our culture and our community and these are not just words for them. They back their commitments to the company through meaningful action. I consider myself lucky to have the opportunity to learn from such genuine and servant leaders. Majority of employees are willing to help you and figure out win-win solutions. They are easy to work with and I've formed some great friendships.

Cons

I think we still have a lot of work to do in way of fairly compensating individuals for their performance and the value they bring to the business. It's not just about comparing your salary to the industry average. Whether fair compensation comes in the form of a title change as a natural progression to the work they've done throughout their careers or significant enough monetary compensation, I think we could be more competitive. Comparing certain roles to their average salary bands in the industry and location seems to show that we are not where we should be for many as we continue to grow and expand.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love this company

Apr 27, 2021 - Specialty Lead in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had such a great experience at CMM. I truly love working for a company who shares the same values as I do, and makes a difference in patients lives. I work with some of the best people around, and have met some of my best friends here too! It's such a fun and uplifting place to work

Cons

We grow. Quickly. And sometimes need to double back and change decisions made because they have unintended consequences. There is also this effort to provide "fairness" which has eliminated taking current work into account and only looking at the interview and a project day- which neither emulate our every day work. So you have very young managers who may be good presenters but aren't coached enough to become good LEADERS. You have to start looking at current work and value of work and not basing a decision solely on an interview, you're passing really quality people up for promotions because they may not be the strongest presenter or interviewer.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CoverMyMeds.