CoverMyMeds Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 167 of over 167 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds (Columbus, OH)

Interview

Interview was one of the most enjoyable I have ever had. Lot's of pairing, interaction with staff at all levels, lots of brainstorming and a chance to present your work, challenges and experience at the end of the day. It was one of those rare interviews where you go away feeling like you gained something, instead of an anxious panic day. If I had not been offered a job, I would have come away happy to have met the wonderful people. I learned a thing or two as well. How often does that happen?

Interview Questions
  • How do you resolve conflict? What did you like or dislike about the interview?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powell, OH

Application

I interviewed at CoverMyMeds (Powell, OH)

Interview

2 rounds of interview. One with hiring manager, another was a panel with entire HR leader team. Thought it went well….then I was ghosted…. No further communication from the recruiter, hiring manager or anyone I spoke with along the way. I get not receiving any update if you blindly through in a resume but not after hours of interviews. I have a feeling this place is a joke. Probably dodged a bullet if the people team treats candidates this way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

CoverMyMeds

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds

Interview

Completed 4 interviews on separate days over the course of 2 weeks 1. with the recruiter- 30 mins 2. with hiring manager -30-45 mins 3. with team in department + hiring manager - 30-45 mins 4. Project day - believe I had a couple of days to prepare for the final presentation. This was on-site and included a tour of the facility and lunch.

Interview Questions
  • - why CMM? - position specific questions and how my experience related to it

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds (Columbus, OH) in Nov 2021

Interview

This was a really easy interview process and was stress free. The first interview was really quick and lasted around 10-15 minutes. They asked really basic interview questions just to get a general idea of what you are like/looking for. The second interview was an hour long and was a video call. This was a more in depth interview and I was asked questions for 45 minutes straight before the last 15 minute mock call/project day part. If you do not look at the materials they send you before, you will not be able to complete this part. If you do look at all the information sent prior to the interview, then this part will be extremely easy. If you really want to make a good impression, come prepared with genuine questions for the interviewers and don't ask some basic question that you can find on google. Also, a big thing that they want to see is that you have researched CMM and know key terms .

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with someone at work and how did you resolve it? What are you looking for in this position? Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position? How has your prior work experience prepared you for this position? Walk me through the prior authorization process. The basic "where do you see yourself in five years" question. Tell me about a time you had to deal with a conflict with a customer and how did you solve it? If you had a problem with a coworker, what steps would you take to resolve it? If you had a coworker slacking off and not completing their work, how would you solve it?

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds (Columbus, OH) in Sep 2021

Interview

Overall an easy interview, long (3 parts) but nothing to stress about, the interviewers make it fun. Applied on Linkedin, from interview to job offer was 2 weeks. What threw me off was on the First call with the recruiter when they said the pay is non-negotiable. Even if you have more than 5 years of experience, you'll start at the base. The second part was an interview with a team lead and department manager, they talked about the company and the role, and asked questions about you. The third part is with an account coordinator, he teaches you how the prior authorization works, you get time to study, and you do a role play where someone calls in and has a problem.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for us? What do you know about CoverMyMeds? Tell me about a time you handled a difficult customer? Tell me something that is not on your resume? Walk me through a process from start to finish, can be anything?
2 people found this interview helpful

CoverMyMeds

Application

I interviewed at CoverMyMeds

Interview

It's a long process, come prepared to talk a lot and answer many scenario-based questions! The people are so friendly and put you at ease, so don't stress too much. Be confident, be yourself, but stay on top of your toes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds (Columbus, OH)

Interview

GREEN FLAGS: The interviews were generally very positive experiences. The people (for the most part) were warm and professional, and I could tell they reviewed my materials thoroughly as many questions were highly specific to my experience. RED FLAGS: The process was comprised of FIVE different interviews, including a project presentation. That's at least 5 hours of time off work, not to mention prep time for a presentation that ultimately did not result in a job offer. That's a risk you take as an applicant, which is understandable, but just know that the process is a commitment, which may continue on a lot longer than you expect. I also saw a bit of a red flag with the project presentation as I was required to do work that seemed very much like work I'd complete if offered the job. The assignment was certainly a chance to show what I could do in the role, because I felt that I was literally performing the job duties of the role, but in the interview stage. I've done editing tests/example work assignments for interviews before, but never have been asked to something so specific that I wondered if the work product would actually be used.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to use data to inform a marketing project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds (Columbus, OH) in Jul 2021

Interview

The recruiter came late to our phone call meeting and was not prepared to interview me. I noticed that he did not review my resume and he did not understand the technical concepts that the job required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoverMyMeds

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied the last week of June, and got a phone interview about a week later. I then was lucky enough to participate in the project day, which was unlike any interview I have ever been to, but it was fun! The only issue for me was that I had to constantly follow-up with my recruiter for about two weeks before I heard back from someone else about a job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds (Columbus, OH) in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone interview, basic questions. Two in person/virtual interview. Situational questions are asked, how you deal with pressure, examples for each. They're interested in your personality so be you. The interviewers were very friendly and personable. Great interview experience

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about you Why are you interested in the company? What questions do you have for me?
1 person found this interview helpful

CoverMyMeds

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds in Jun 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a HR recruiter with CMM after applying about 3 weeks prior. The recruiter was extremely friendly. We had a 30 minute discussion about the job and my experience. I was told they were still scheduling the first round of interviews but after that I would hear back. I emailed the recruiter after more than a week and was assured that they were still trying to schedule interviews but she would get back to me either way. I emailed her again about a month later and have yet to hear back 6+ weeks later. CMM seems to post the same jobs over and over. Maybe they have a lot of openings but they seem to never fill jobs. A friend had the same experience with them. CMM needs to at least have the courtesy to follow-up with people, it is the very least you can do even if its just a quick email for someone that took the time to have the initial interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 167 Interviews