CoverMyMeds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CoverMyMeds Interview Questions

Interviews at CoverMyMeds

3.3

Account Manager Interview

Interview

For the first part of the interview, I was put in a small conference room with a laptop and given a spreadsheet with information and asked to put together a presentation on a topic I had no previous knowledge about and asked to present it to a team. It was awful.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for CMM?   1 Answer

Jan 14, 2021 – Employee

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to give every candidate we interview a positive experience, regardless of the outcome. Our final stage of the interview process is intentionally designed to allow you to showcase your areas of strength. We've found that this process allows us to evaluate the candidate while also giving the candidate a feel for the responsibilities of the role. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your recruiter or to me directly if you'd like to provide any additional feedback. We wish you the best of luck going forward. – Brett Thomas, Recruiting Manager

Account Coordinator Interview

Interview

Put me through three different interviews... just to reject me. Phone interview was great. Second part where they have two employees ask you questions... TERRIBLE. Project part, also great. Maybe it'd be better once things can be in person vs. all virtual.

Interview Questions

CoverMyMeds Response

Jan 14, 2021 – Employee

Our goal is to ensure every candidate has a positive interview experience, regardless of the outcome. The Account Coordinator role is critical to our organization and our mission. Because of that, our interview process is more thorough than most. We've found that this process allows us to evaluate the candidate while also giving the candidate a feel for the responsibilities of the role. We recognize the time investment our recruiting process requires, and appreciate the time we get to spend with each candidate. We unfortunately can’t hire everyone we invite to our project day, but if not selected, we do leave a door open for you to reach back out to your recruiter (or directly to me) if you have questions, and hope that you do. Best of luck with your career search. – Brett Thomas, Recruiting Manager

Platform Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds in November 2020.

Interview

There was a phone screen, initial interviews, and the final round was an all-day project working alongside the team. It's annoying to have to take the day off but I found the experience very enjoyable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds (Columbus, OH) in October 2020.

Interview

Took very long, Ask personal questions and some that will catch you off guard. They also do a role play of the position, not super difficult but make sure you know what the position is and how to do it.

Interview Questions

• what made you want to work for CMM   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds (Columbus, OH) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview experience with this company was a mess. The process took over nine months, with large gaps in communication. During theses periods of silence, I was the one reaching out for updates, rather than receiving updates from Cover My Meds. I know COVID has made for an unstable year, but the lack of proactive communication is unsettling and does not reflect well on Cover My Meds as a prospective employer.
    I had three total interviews. The last one occurred after a 7 month gap in communication. For this interview, Cover My Meds requested 12 hours of my time — they recommended 8 hours of prep, and the in-person portion lasted 4 hours. After this lengthy and intensive process, I was turned down with a trite form email that referenced questions I was not asked. Frankly, I find it disrespectful to ask for so much of my time to only receive a canned response. If this is how they treat prospective employees, I can’t imagine them being a fair or worthwhile employer.

Interview Questions

• Q: Please add these features to the application you prepared   1 Answer

Oct 23, 2020 – Employee

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to give every candidate we interview a positive experience, regardless of the outcome. We recognize that there is always room for improvement, and we'll use your feedback to continue improving our recruitment process. We try to provide as much transparency around our process as possible, from our job description through the interview itself. There may be times when we have to make adjustments, but we do communicate any changes to set realistic expectations. It appears we fell short of our goal in this instance and for that we apologize. Our final stage of the interview process is intentionally designed to allow you to showcase your areas of strength, so it does require some preparation. We recognize the time investment our recruiting process requires, and appreciate the time we get to spend with each candidate. We unfortunately can’t hire everyone we invite to the code day, but if not selected, we do leave a door open for you to reach back out to us if you have questions, and hope that you do. We wish you the best of luck going forward. - Deanna Springs, Recruiting Manager

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds in October 2020.

Interview

3 phases. Phone call with a recruiter, Live Pairing with a developer, Take Home web app project that you work on for a little bit, and then build on during another pairing session with one of their developers.

Account Coordinator Interview

Interview

Great simple process. They asked great questions and had you apply what you know instead of having you walk through your resume. People seemed great too and they have a cool, fun office.

Interview Questions

• They give you a tutorial of how to use their system and then ask you to do it and have you answer some questions after.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds in September 2020.

Interview

Brief call to discuss the position and interview process. Then scheduled a Project Day which included a 1:1 interview followed by shadowing an account coordinator, answering additional interview questions, and some role playing.

Account Specialist Interview

Interview

There’s a normal interview process with some questions and then a demo time, where they go over some daily tasks and you pretend to do them . Overall pretty easy and the people are very nice

Project Manager (PM) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds (Columbus, OH) in July 2020.

Interview

Initial Phone interview with HR person that reviewed your work history and what type of job/role you were looking for. Next, there was a video call with the Hiring Manager asking about more specific job-related experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what types of Project management roles held in previous jobs   1 Answer