Cover image for CoverMyMeds

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

CoverMyMeds Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 183 of over 183 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CoverMyMeds

CoverMyMeds

Application

I interviewed at CoverMyMeds

Interview

it's been fairly good so far, the only major concerns are those involve in any corporates organization.I am comfortable with it for now.Dynamic and interactive young man with a sound educational and professional background seeking for placement in any collaborative and challenging environment where governance cooperate is highly valued, with the objective to improve my career and support the company to achieve its goal.

Interview Questions
  • How would you manage a situation where work is added by stakeholders to an ongoing sprint?
    1 Answer

CoverMyMeds

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds

Interview

Call with HR, then moved to interview with hiring manager. HR was friendly and helpful. Between the initial screening and the manager interview, there was not a ton of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

124.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=CoverMyMeds~680605
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about CoverMyMeds? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CoverMyMeds employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

CoverMyMeds

Application

I interviewed at CoverMyMeds

Interview

10 minute phone call if picked, Virtual interview that can take a while to hear back from, if moved further, Project day “2 hour interview” to have a tryout for their workflow.

Interview Questions
  • Talk to us about a difficult conversation for work and how you handled it.

CoverMyMeds

Application

I interviewed at CoverMyMeds

Interview

It was an extensive interview process, starting with the general interview questions (most of which were situational based) and then transitioned to a project day in which you were expected to mock answer phone calls.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoverMyMeds

Application

I interviewed at CoverMyMeds

Interview

Typical way of interviewing. Not too good not too bad. Interesting. Objective. No problems really. For the most part seemed to be what I expected and what else could one ask for but to be confronted with one’s expectations?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoverMyMeds

Application

I interviewed at CoverMyMeds

Interview

Initial screener did not possess much knowledge as to what the role entailed making it difficult to determine whether the position was a good fit before continuing on in the interview process. The next phase was an interview with two attorneys which seemed casual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoverMyMeds

Application

I interviewed at CoverMyMeds

Interview

One one on one interview, followed by a group interview, followed by a project day for an internal candidate - I am not sure how parallel the process would be for a candidate applying externally

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoverMyMeds

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at CoverMyMeds in Jul 2022

Interview

Lengthy (3 months) and thorough. Includes personality assessment and 3rd party screening interview. I had the opportunity to speak with several senior leaders and they answered answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions
  • Many questions about how I have handled specific situations and how I might handle them in the future. Mostly assessing my understanding of what skills and experience will be most important to succeed in this position.

CoverMyMeds

Application

I interviewed at CoverMyMeds

Interview

several rounds, one take home project that was billed as "an hour or so" but easily could take all weekend. I get what they were trying to do, but it's a lot of work when ultimately most of the code was not reviewed or needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoverMyMeds

Application

I interviewed at CoverMyMeds

Interview

I enjoyed the entire interview process. Project day was a great opportunity to learn more about the functions of the Account Coordinator role. However, the pay was significantly below what I expected, especially as it relates to my education and experience. This is my reason for rejecting the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What would you like to work for CoverMyMeds? What skills would you bring to the team?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 183 Interviews

CoverMyMeds Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CoverMyMeds as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.22 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Manager and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Coordinator and Account Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CoverMyMeds takes an average of 34 days when considering 238 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 32 days), whereas Software Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 40 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CoverMyMeds according to 238 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.85%