Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

DTCC casts off talent and advances mediocrity.

Mar 4, 2019 - Senior Credit Risk Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

None that spring to mind

Cons

Management has no clear direction and frequently changes course. Micro-management is endemic. Technology is about 20 years behind the times often making the job impossible. People with ideas are seen as a threat. People management does not seem to be required of any managers. Often multiple levels of approval are required for the simplest of things. Management is always quick to throw people under the bus for mistakes (really overly manual processes from the 70s) but never want to find a solution.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 3 years

Good Company to work with

Sep 13, 2021 - Agile Business Analyst in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company to work with

Cons

No cons, good company to work

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good people, trusting management, good benefits, ok products

Sep 9, 2021 - Devsecops Engineer in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are helpful and interesting. Haven't found anyone I have struggled to work with. Management is trusting and gives me time to do things. They trust my opinions and will come to me for answers. Managers want me to be interested in my work and invest time into me to learn/grow. Benefits are great, 5/6 weeks off. Professional culture. People tend to stay for many years. Much more remote flexible post-covid. Work-life balance at entry level. Lots of afterhours comes higher up.

Cons

SaaS banking products, so your interest may vary. DTCC plays a unique and essential role in the banking industry, but very little brand recognition. Might be tough to move up, not much turnover.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about DTCC.