Dell Technologies - Dell has given me career opportunities and work/life balance that I would not have found any where else! | Glassdoor
  1. "Dell has given me career opportunities and work/life balance that I would not have found any where else!"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Draper, UT

I have been working at Dell Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Dell is aware of the diversity and inclusion issues that are prominent in the Tech industry, and is a champion of fighting against those issues. They provide internal training and career growth for everyone willing to put in the work and go for it! They are a true example of what a modern workplace can be like. Diverse and inclusive workplaces with management that values and responds to the feedback of their employees. Amazing insurance. Wonderful volunteer opportunities. Great pay and growth. I love working for Dell.

Cons

The industry is constantly changing and the work/customers can be challenging. Work hard and be flexible and these things won't even feel negative.

Advice to Management

Stay connected to your people at the bottom of your ORG's holding you up and you we will all continue to succeed together!

Dell Technologies2019-10-11
  1. "Intern"

Former Intern - AIG in Round Rock, TX

I worked at Dell Technologies for less than a year

Pros

Great management fun environment

Cons

Nothing it was a great experience

Dell Technologies2020-01-24
  2. "Excellent Company with the BEST people"

Current Employee - Field Marketing Manager in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Dell Technologies full-time

Pros

I've worked for several large companies and advertising agencies. I believe, without a doubt, Dell is the best company to work for. The people I work for and with are outstanding, genuine and looking for ways of helping everyone succeed. Not every day is roses, but to work for a company who is as focused in innovation and success as Dell is, allows everyone to be focused on the same goals. Most of Dell works remote 100% or at least 50%, this has made a huge impact on my work/life balance. I am able to work remotely at least 2-3 days a week. Excellent health and wellness benefits.

Cons

I've heard from others that it's too big of a company/people get lost in the largeness. I think you chose your own adventure. If you want to be seen, make sure you are in front of leadership. Let your manager know that you are interested in other areas to grow in.

Dell Technologies2020-01-24

Discover more reviews about Dell Technologies.