- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
Best of the BestJul 1, 2016 - Controller in Centennial, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The amount of knowledge and growth to be gained is astronomical. I truly feel that the work done at FAST makes a difference for our clients and the product is unique and works to the clients needs. The family atmosphere makes working together as a team satisfying and successful, as well as the out of office adventures and team building. I have met a lot of different and unique people after being with FAST for 10 years. I'm proud to be a FASTie.
The work at times can be difficult, but I think we all love a challenge. Overtime should be expected, but with FAST paying for those extra hours it really makes it worthwhile. Traveling/relocating is also expected, and sometimes the family atmosphere makes it difficult to move to the next location. However, each project site is welcoming.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 9, 2022 - Implementation Consultant in Centennial, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Overall, a great company and experience.
You have to move every so often.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 15, 2022 - Software ArchitectRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great health insurance - Opportunities for career growth - Travel (if you like traveling) - Good job security a la working in the government sphere
- Poor work-life balance - Working OT is seen as a virtue and not as harmful to mental health - Bouts of extreme OT can persist for weeks or month at a time where you very literally might have no time except to work and attempt to get a few hours of sleep, 6-7 days a week - Upper management does not advocate for your mental health. Just says “it’s only for a few weeks longer” or “it’s only a few more hours more per day” - Not enough time off - Work from home does not exist or is iffy on some projects - Product is extremely proprietary so your knowledge in the industry as a whole can go staleContinue reading