Fast Enterprises - Best of the Best | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Best of the Best"

Current Employee - Controller in Centennial, CO
Current Employee - Controller in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Fast Enterprises (More than 10 years)

Pros

The amount of knowledge and growth to be gained is astronomical. I truly feel that the work done at FAST makes a difference for our clients and the product is unique and works to the clients needs. The family atmosphere makes working together as a team satisfying and successful, as well as the out of office adventures and team building. I have met a lot of different and unique people after being with FAST for 10 years. I'm proud to be a FASTie.

Cons

The work at times can be difficult, but I think we all love a challenge. Overtime should be expected, but with FAST paying for those extra hours it really makes it worthwhile. Traveling/relocating is also expected, and sometimes the family atmosphere makes it difficult to move to the next location. However, each project site is welcoming.

Advice to Management

Communication is key and more would be appreciated. Set expectations up front so there are no surprises in the end.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company, fabulous benefits"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Fast Enterprises full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

FAST is an amazing company with equally amazing benefits. Where else do you find fully-funded (no premiums!) health, vision and dental insurance? This may not mean much to you if you are 22 and have never had a job, but it should. Ask around to people you know - this is very rare. The company has paid vacations including a 1 month paid sabbatical every 4 years where you are encouraged to "disconnect" and find something that refreshes you. The managers and owners are great and are constantly evolving in the face of market and technology changes. Relocation provides opportunities to learn and grow and start over, which is helpful for most people. FAST is at the top of the market in what we do, it is a fun place to be!

Cons

Very few, but relocation can be a challenge if you really fall in love with a particular city. The company allows people to stay, but that could be at a somewhat reduced pay in some instances.

Advice to Management

Continue to evolve and change as needed with changes in the employment marketplace, the market of government solutions, and employee desires.

"Amazing company with aggressive benefits"

Current Employee - Tech Team Member in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Tech Team Member in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Fast Enterprises full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great Pay
    - Awesome teams
    - Challenging
    - Annual Conferences
    - Ability to move up the company
    - Great Benefits
    - Recruits well rounded and outgoing individuals
    - Opportunity to see new places
    - Paid overtime
    - Overtime to Vacation converting
    - FAST pause (1 month vacation every 4 years)

Cons

There aren't many cons in this company. Some of the more active sites can get pretty crazy and deadlines cannot be missed (which is pretty common in any company). If you don't want to move from your current location you are allowed to make that request but sometimes the company needs you to move (or a contract ends) and you need to do it.

Advice to Management

I would tell management to keep up the good work. Pay attention to the PM's and continually support them in ways that can allow them to be a lifeline to all of the sites across the world.

Discover more reviews about Fast Enterprises.