Fast Enterprises - Best of the Best | Glassdoor

"Best of the Best"

Current Employee - Controller in Centennial, CO
Current Employee - Controller in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Fast Enterprises (More than 10 years)

Pros

The amount of knowledge and growth to be gained is astronomical. I truly feel that the work done at FAST makes a difference for our clients and the product is unique and works to the clients needs. The family atmosphere makes working together as a team satisfying and successful, as well as the out of office adventures and team building. I have met a lot of different and unique people after being with FAST for 10 years. I'm proud to be a FASTie.

Cons

The work at times can be difficult, but I think we all love a challenge. Overtime should be expected, but with FAST paying for those extra hours it really makes it worthwhile. Traveling/relocating is also expected, and sometimes the family atmosphere makes it difficult to move to the next location. However, each project site is welcoming.

Advice to Management

Communication is key and more would be appreciated. Set expectations up front so there are no surprises in the end.

Other Employee Reviews for Fast Enterprises

"Best employment experience I've ever had"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant
    Current Employee - Implementation Consultant

I have been working at Fast Enterprises full-time

Pros

Benefits and paid overtime
    Opportunities for learning and growth within company
    The company creates opportunities for you to get involved in your "new" community
    I feel more valued at FAST than I have at any other employer

Cons

The hours can be demanding at times, but you are given opportunities to manage your schedule in order to balance your life, get the work done, and get paid for overtime.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! As we grow, strive for consistency across the company without loosing the personal touch of a smaller company.

"Hard work is rewarded"

Current Employee - Programmer Implementation Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Programmer Implementation Consultant in Denver, CO

Pros

• Great compensation - Competitive salary, paid overtime, hard work is rewarded with large raises
    • Good office culture - Somewhat of a "work hard and play hard" atmosphere, almost no office politics
    • Active/passionate management - Partners still are very much involved and passionate about what they do

Cons

• Relocation - While I generally view this as a pro, but does add a strain to friendships, relationships and life stability
    • Work/life balance - When deadlines approach, things have to be done, this can mean large bursts of overtime

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow, hold on to principals that made this a good place to work as a small and medium sized company.