Fast Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fast Enterprises

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in November 2019.

Interview

First I had a phone interview. The phone interview seemed to just be catching my personality to see if I could do well in their culture. Pretty basic behavioral questions and a couple easy tech questions.
    Then they flew me out for an on-site interview. I was really nervous but they made it so easy. They were all so nice and professional. The interview was a lot of brain teasers and then they give you a lot of time to ask questions. They’re very transparent about their expectations and want to make sure they’re a good fit for you as much as you are for them. They also took me out to lunch. It was honestly an incredibly pleasant experience.
    The only reason I declined the offer was because I found a different job that I thought better aligned with my career goals. But I think anyone would be lucky to work here.

Interview Questions

• Asks a lot about your past experiences, how you work with other people, when you have felt proud of your products, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO).

Interview

Hiring process took a total of 2 weeks. 2 interviews. Both over video conference due to Covid-19 conditions. Asked for 2-3 references and transcripts. Study the Glassdoor content and you should be prepped.

Interview Questions

• Build a string incrementor so that A + 1 = B, B + 1 = C, ..., Z + 1 = AA, AA + 1 = AB, ..., AZ + 1= BA, ..., ZZ + 1 = AAA, etc   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

I found the opportunity on LinkedIn and applied there. After that, I was connected with the recruiter who posted it and applied to the company site. The interview process is simple. On the first interview, there were basic HR questions and then a few technical questions. You will answer the technical questions correctly unless you know absolutely nothing about programming and SQL. After this was the final interview. All interviews were over webcam because of COVID. This was not difficult but it pushed you to think. Show you are a problem solver that is dedicated to getting the right answer. There are a ton of brain teasers. The programming question was a brain teaser in itself. That question did not require much programming skill as it was 70% problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Brain teaser quiz   Answer Question
    • A cube comprised of 1000 cubes is submerged in water, how many cubes are covered in paint?   Answer Question
    • Multiply two integers without using the multiplication or division sign.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Met at my school's career fair. Had an interview the next day then a follow-up phone interview. You need to now a lot about java and object oriented programming.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe inheritance to someone who is non-technical or a child?   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Totally Unprofessional. The recruiter asked me to schedule interview between 4th and 8th May. I had a final exam on 6th so I asked to for the 8th. Then she requested my confirmation. I confirmed the date and time as 8th May 10:30 am. So, now we both have confirmed the date and time.
    On the interview day, I did not hear from her. I sent an email and instead of apologizing, this is her exact words :

If you are still interested in having the call please let me know.

Really?! Then when I said that I am interested her response was please log in to the virtual call now. without sending me the link!! I had to request her that I don't have any link then she sent me the link in the next email. She asked all behavioral questions. 1 or 2 OOPS questions. The interview went very well.

I interviewed on Friday, she said we will send you an email in the next week. No wonder she did not result in next week! Yesterday, on 22nd May I sent her email again, and after the exact 15 days, she sent me that we will not move forward. I don't even think that my interview was on record!
    If their recruiters cannot have basic professionalism, I cannot imagine myself working there!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes long with some questions about myself and past experiences, coding, and logic games. I was interviewed by three current employees who were very nice and engaging. If I got stuck they would help me think through the problems. The tricky questions were more about the way you think and problem solve than the actual answer.

Implementation Consultant (Software Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Chicago, IL) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and after the application got an email from a recruiter to get connected. Then, fixed a time for virtual interview. Interview was done on Microsoft Teams (Video). The recruiter was very nice and she looks more interested in knowing me better. Good experience.

I strongly encourage to go through the Glassdoor Interview questions for Fast Enterprise to get ready for interview. Thanks.

Interview Questions

• OOP Concept: Describe Inheritance to someone that is non-technical. Do not use Biology or Genetics.   1 Answer
    • Behavioral : All about resume, experience and why fit to the role? Also they asked if I know what I was expected to do for the position.   Answer Question
    • Explain a Credit Card to elementary school student.

Explain Database to elementary school student.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Relatively easy, applied through LinkedIn and was invited to a video interview first then was invited to a second interview again, via video, but this was due to current work-from-home policies

Implementation Consultant Interview

Interview

Met at my schools career fair, had an interview the next day, and then a final interview at their office. Super nice and easy going people. You need to know a lot about their website and what they do. You need to be willing to re-locate every couple of years depending on the project they need you on.

Interview Questions

• Name all the types of loops.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Centennial, CO).

Interview

The interview process started off with a phone interview that looked to clarify parts of my resume as well as see how far I was in my knowledge of the basic coding concepts. Next was an in-person interview at HQ. The interview began with a timed brain teaser type packet, which was used to see how you think. Next was the 1:1 interview. During this interview, we went over the coding section of the brain teaser as well as a logic puzzle.

Interview Questions

• What are the different types of loops   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Centennial, CO) in March 2020.

Interview

I met the recruiters during college job fair and an interview was scheduled for the next day. I took the interview and about a month later, I took the onsite interview at their HQ.
    They were very responsive and the experience was enjoyable!

Interview Questions

• pseudocode questions, logic questions, mensa type questions   Answer Question