Fast Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2018

2.8

Computer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Norman, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online using one of many online application websites. I then received an email which asked for my resume and transcript. After that I received an email that set up a phone interview.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Phone interview with an employee of Fast. She was very friendly and it felt like more of a chat rather than a formal interview. Led to a second round interview

Interview Questions

• Whats the difference between pass by reference and pass by value?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in February 2014.

Interview

Met recruiter at campus career fair, spoke with them briefly and gave a resume, got a call later that day requesting an interview the following day. Interview consisted of a 30 minute Mensa type exam with a pseudo-code problem. Questions included personality questions, along with my knowledge of the company and a transcript review.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in November 2014.

Interview

Met them at a career fair and scheduled an interview immediately the next day. Interview took about 30 minutes, first they had me take an IQ and Coding test. The IQ test was kinda weird but the coding questions were pretty easy and probably the more important part of the test. After that I sat down with three interviewers and they asked me some basic CS questions and explained a little bit more about the company. Overall the first interview is very straightfoward, the only thing that threw me off was the IQ test but as long as you answer a part of it it should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable relocating? How would you extract the information from a spreadsheet?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Terrible compared to other companies I've interviewed with. They leave you with an IQ test for a half hour and then have a personal interview with minimal technical questions. I also found the interviewer to be not very pleasant. Overall, very full of themselves and stand-offish.

The IQ test had nothing to do with anything and it just seems like they don't know what they're doing. It was like being interviewed by a high schooler.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houghton, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Houghton, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

First took a 45 minute test, this mostly consisted of IQ questions. At the end you had to write some pseudocode on finding prime numbers. Then I was interviewed by a recruiter and current employee. They asked a lot about me to figure out my personality, also asked some basic technical questions that at the time I did not know the answer to.

Interview Questions

• What does void mean? Find all the prime numbers from 1 to 100.   Answer Question
    • What does void mean? Find prime numbers from 1 - 100.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

The process took a week. They were at a local career fair and offered an interview the following day. The interview was split into two sections. The first half was more or less and IQ test where they give you 30 problems to solve some puzzles along with 2 coding related questions at the very end. You were given 30 mins to solve these problems. The second half was your standard behavioral interview. They asked questions about team project difficulties and the sorts of projects I have worked on in the past.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. "What projects have you worked on?" "What did you find difficult about it?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Met a representative and engineer at a campus career event and was invited out to dinner. I had an interview the next morning where I took a critical thinking exercise and then walked through my resume. A week after that interview I was asked to fly out to the headquarters in Denver for a final technical interview.

Interview Questions

• How many degrees are between the hour and minute hand on a clock at 9:45?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Terre Haute, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview involved two 30 minute parts. During the first one I had to solve many logic puzzles and solve a two pseudo-code problems at then end. The second part was the actual interview. They asked about me some basic OO questions (inheritance, etc...) and willingness to relocate and talk to clients.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

The interview consisted of a 32 question, multiple choice packet of the sort of brainteasers that Google popularized and then realized were useless in determining applicant strength. This was an immediate red flag, as the company clearly is behind the times and just trying to mimic Google - ironic given that Google abandoned the practice years ago. We were given only 30 minutes to complete the packet, which was of course impossible, and when time was up the interview chided me for not having finished it. The interview itself was brief, and consisted of questions that anyone with a basic grasp of software engineering could answer.