Fast Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fast Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Saint Joseph, MI).

Interview

The interview was split into 2 parts. The first part was taking a brain teaser and the second one was talking to the recruiters. The overall process was a very good experience and the recruiters were really nice.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

They came on campus to interview students. Very friendly! Asked about projects and leadership skills. There are a total of three interviews. One on campus, one via phone, and the third one they fly you out to the headquarters for the interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Connected with FAST at campus career fair. On campus interview after career fair. Was asked a couple logic problems and personality/behavior questions. About a week later I received an email informing me that they wanted to fly me out to the HQ in Colorado. I flew out about a month later. Interview consisted of a tour, logic questions, psuedo code, and a couple more behavioral questions. About a week later I heard back about the position.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Davis, CA).

Interview

They came to the career fair. I went to the booth and applied online. The day after they did interviews. I already applied online beforehand and they told me to come to the booth at the career fair, so I did. Then I talked with an engineer at the booth and she told me to sign up for an interview the next day.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

The whole interview process was about an hour long. 30 minutes dedicated to a logic test and pseudo code questions, and another 30 minutes for a typical interview. The logic test was around 30 questions and there were 2 pseudo code questions (I'd recommend doing these first). Overall, a good interview.

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (College Park, MD).

Interview

Relevant questions asked and look for troubleshooting logic aptitude. For final interview at HQ in Denver, CO area the trip is paid for, which is great and shows how committed the company is to recruiting and retaining great employees.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

I interviewed on the phone, on campus, and then flew out. The on-campus interview consisted of a MENSA test and then an interview with 3 people. The interview at the company lasted an hour and a half and was very conversational. It was a good experience. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely patient and friendly.

Technical Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

I interviewed with FAST during a college job fair. Interview was an hour, the first 30 minutes was a written test with brain teasers and two coding problems, the second half was a simple interview, where they asked about the programming solutions, why FAST, personal strengths, etc.

Interview Questions

• Write a function to determine if a word is a palindrome   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Azusa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Azusa, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

there was a 30 min. logic test and sample coding followed by a 30 min. standered 2 on 1 interview. i just had the interview and have not heard back from them which is why i am putting no offer.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

The first portion was 30 mins spent for a written logic test including two questions asking to write out a coding example. I was asked to explain and walk through my code later. Then the remaining 30 mins were spent on behavioral questions; my interests, weaknesses and strengths, etc.