Fast Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 712 of over 712 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Fast Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Fast Enterprises

Interview

they called by phone and ask me three question which is related to the object oriented programming. the questions are high level . then. they ask for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • what is inherited in objected oriented programing?
    Answer Question

Fast Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Fast Enterprises

Interview

So easy. Some behavioral questions and very simple technical questions. As well as some brain teasers that are straightforward. Overall a simple process. Word count Word countWord countWord count Word count.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fast Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Fast Enterprises

Interview

After applying you'll get an email to setup a zoom call. When you do the zoom interview the questions were relatively easy, and laid back for an interview in this field.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fast Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Fast Enterprises

Interview

Mostly HR questions followed by a short series of somewhat technical questions. Interviewer was friendly and helpful, questions were fair. Overall it was a good process but I was not moved forward.

Interview Questions
  • How would you explain what a database is to a non-technical person?

Fast Enterprises

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in May 2021

Interview

1. Phone Interview: Standard behavioral interview. 2. Aptitude Assessment: ~30min test, not technical. 3. Behavioral and Technical Interview: ~1.5hr behavioral interview. 10min interview with recruiter, ~80min with senior implementation consultants. Bulk of interview was behavioral. Interviewers were friendly and professional. ~15min of logic puzzles. Easy 5-10min tech question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fast Enterprises

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in May 2021

Interview

After applying I got an email but nothing was mentioned about the interview and then I have to write 2 follow up emails after which I received a call from the HR. I am pretty sure I have done very well in the interview, HR was also impressed with my interview but I have not received reply from the HR for more than 2 weeks and when I reached out to them, I was told that I was not selected, I asked them for a feedback so that It would be helpful in my job search but they did not.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about me and my work history, what do you know about the company, Are you willing to relocate I am pretty sure I have done very well in the interview, HR was also impressed with my interview but I have not received reply from the HR for more than 2 weeks and when I reached out to them, I was told that I was not selected, I asked them for a feedback so that It would be helpful in my job search but they did not.

Fast Enterprises

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises

Interview

(Round 1) I was emailed by HR requesting my resume and transcripts. Then I was cleared for the first interview. They emailed me to choose which dates worked best. Basic SQL & programming questions. Asked if I was willing to relocate and work overtime. (Round 2) I was contacted the next week to pick a date for my second (and final) interview. The second interview was 2-3 hours. I spoke with HR first, basically asking if I had any questions for them. Then I took a Mensa test. Afterward, I spoke with an experienced Implementation Consultant employee. Behavioral and logical questions to assess personality and interest in company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fast Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Fast Enterprises

Interview

Very easy interview. 2 parts. One with HR and the other was with someone who currently has the role. Basic comp sci questions. All personal questions or logic-based. No coding questions. The interviewers were all very kind and seemed to really want to get to know me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was fairly short and standard, along with some basic pseudocode questions. They additionally asked some case specific questions to test problem solving and critical thinking. Overall not a difficult interview.

Interview Questions
  • Write a program that prints out the first 100 prime numbers,

Fast Enterprises

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in Apr 2021

Interview

There was a two step interview process. The first interview was about 45 minutes with some general behavioral questions to see your thought processes in a given situation and a small programming portion. The second interview was about 2 hours and consisted of a brain teaser test and the majority of my time was spent in the technical portion where I did more brain teasers and some programming.

Interview Questions
  • The programming question for the first interview was to create a program to find prime numbers.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 712 Interviews