Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love this company

Jun 4, 2020 - Program Manager in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture. When everyone said how great the culture is during my interview process, I was like, yeah whatever. They weren't kidding. This company culture really is extraordinary. Everyone is collaborative and helpful across every team I've worked with. A huge part of the culture starts from the executive team. Every other company I've worked for had a divide between the C-suites and the rest of the org... not here. They lead with transparency and truly listen to what employees have to say. I actually feel like my voice matters to them. During COVID, decisions regarding working from home and travel restrictions were made quickly with clear communication. They've even given us a couple extra mental health days because they understand the challenges everyone is facing both at work and in their personal lives. They've taken a stand against the injustices that are being brought to light in our world and have given our Forrester community a place to openly dialogue and share resources on how we can be better. I appreciate that the executive team is willing to be flexible - if something isn't working or needs to change, they change it rather than falling back into the "that's the way we've always done it" mentality. I have been genuinely impressed with this company and the people in it.

Cons

None. Really. None at all.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Coworkers

May 17, 2021 - Researcher in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance, friendly smart coworkers, interesting work.

Cons

Lots of change in company direction and best pracitces.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sales Review

Apr 29, 2021 - Account Manager I in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's great - let's you have control of yourself, book of business, and the company. They listen to employees, and change policies for the better frequently to increase employee and customer experience/satisfaction. Also it is really rewarding to talk to CEO's, CMO's, and CIO's of major tech companies to help them as a consultant and adviser. Also great co-workers, managers, and exec team.

Cons

Sales process can be long and product/solution line can be hard to learn/fully ramp up to in order to start making good money ($80k+) - usually takes a year to ramp up to that point.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Forrester.