Forrester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forrester Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2018

3.1

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forrester.

Interview

I am extremely disappointed in Forrester. I was contacted by a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a phone interview via email. The day of the interview twenty-five minutes go by and the phone doesn't ring. I send an email to the Talent Acquisition Specialist and she replies an hour and twenty something minutes later, saying that the position has been filled. This was very unprofessional and inconsiderate. She could have called and inform me that the position had been filled. I had cleared things out of my day, and spent time preparing for this phone interview for nothing. My time was disrespected and that isn't acceptable.

I really hope that Forrester is aware of this, and holds Talent Acquisition Specialists that do this accountable.

Apr 10, 2018

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. What you described as your experience is not the experience we strive for any person we connect with, to have. If you'd be willing, I'd like to hear more... More

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester.

Interview

<20 minute phone call with HR rep, followed by a 30 minute phone call with the hiring manager.

HR then sent me a very opaque email not directly addressing the results of my interview, but rather offering that I "stay in touch" - and subsequently ignored my request for actual feedback.

Interview Questions

• "rehash your resume" for both calls.   1 Answer

Vice President, Research Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forrester.

Interview

I applied for the position and a recruiter reached out to me a while later. We traded e-mails trying to schedule a phone screen until the recruiter simply stopped replying to my e-mails. I followed up a month or so later but have gotten no reply. Overall I would recommend caution when dealing with Forrester. This may have been an anomaly but it is concerning.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions asked as we were unable to schedule an interview.   Answer Question

Apr 2, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. This is not the experience we strive for any applicant to have and so I apologize we did not communicate effectively in this instance. If you would be willing... More

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

The recruiter was very responsive in the beginning then stopped answer my emails until she reached out to give me an offer. The in-person interviews were intense and occurred all in one day...about 4 hours in total.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a project you managed and lessons learned.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Forrester (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Not fun and not organized. Multiple phone calls with their HR team before the 3 phone calls with sales leaders and an in-person power point presentation. Each call seemed to cover the same thing and ask the same questions.

After many calls, I was asked to come on site to present my powerpoint presentation. This Nashville, TN location does not offer parking, nor do they validate so be sure to get there super early to walk multiple blocks and good luck finding a parking spot! Then think about doing this every day if you take the job....

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you failed?
      What motivates you?
      Tell me about how you work with others within your organization?
      What are your strengths?
      Tell me about your sales style?   1 Answer

Dec 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize you did not have a positive experience– we strive for all candidates to have a positive experience throughout the process... More

CX Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (Boston, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

1 phone screen with a recruiter
    1 phone screen with a hiring manager
    In-person meeting with 4-5 people back-to-back

Got a brief tour of the first floor of HQ from an HR associate, but she wasn't my coordinator or someone who knew what role I was applying for. That was a little disappointing, but it was a last minute change.

The interview was structured in a behavioral interview style. I was given a lot of time to ask questions from mostly everyone.

Ultimately it seemed like they were looking for very specific experience on my resume, but I didn't feel like I was asked questions that would have let me highlight them.

Also, half hour blocks for each interviewer was really short, it was difficult to fit in all the questions and answers that we all had for each other and we ended up running into the next interviewer's time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a hard time getting hold of a client.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered conflict with a coworker and how did you address it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forrester in December 2017.

Interview

I had multiple interviews with different people in the company and then was never followed up with by the recruiter. I sent an email a couple weeks after and never heard back.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forrester in November 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a Sr. Talent Acquisition specialist for a brief phone call. After a few back and forth emails we agreed on a time to discuss details. The morning of the interview they contacted me to change the time to late in the afternoon to fit their schedule, no problem. That afternoon I received no phone call or an email to cancel or an apology for wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• When will you be available for a brief discussion?
      Would you mind if we pushed the interview to _______?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester.

Interview

I wish I could describe the process, but after being contacted by a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist for an interview, I was mislead to think I would be speaking with the previously mentioned employee not once, but five times. This includes agreeing to times and changing them last minute, cancellation of calls, and flatout forgetting to call me.

It is incredibly disappointing that this company treats potential new hires this way, and for an apparently well respected company, quite telling of how things may actually work there.

Interview Questions

Forrester Response

Oct 30, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. The experience you describe is not the experience we'd like candidates to have in the interview process. If you would be willing to share more detail with me, please... More

Client Relationship Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forrester in October 2017.

Interview

A group interview with three other people. They give about a 30-minute powerpoint presentation of the company and the various paths in the company. After the presentation, there is a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose a career where the focal point is helping other people?   Answer Question