Forrester Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 298 of over 298 interviews

Applied online51%
Employee Referral24%
Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Forrester

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

Forrester

Application

I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

30 minute Phone interview with the recruiter going over past work history. Virtual interview with hiring manager asking you to explain how past work experience relates to specific job role.

Interview Questions
  • Ask if you know what Forrester does? Why are you interested? Explain how specific past experience relates to the role you are applying to.
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Forrester

Application

I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

Phone screen about 30 minutes, interviewer was very pleasant to talk to. Explained the hiring process very in-depth, described the role in detail and very knowledgable about the position and the company culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forrester

Application

I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

phone call with HR, then phone call with hiring manager, then round of team interviews. One last call with the hiring manager before the final offer. Team interview was with around 5 people and took a few hours.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself describe a difficult customer/client situation and how did you solve it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forrester (Boston, MA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview with recruiter was great but when it got to the hiring manager it went horrible. I could tell from the start he didn’t believe I was fit for the role. I have a non traditional background and I explained how my unique my experiences still made me a viable candidate. The hiring manager however didn’t hesitate to let me know that my experience wasn’t what they were looking for and that they had multiple candidates that were stronger than me. Not sure why he interviewed me in the first place when he’d already made up his mind about me but it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. I withdrew my application immediately after.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself How could your experience translate into this role

Forrester

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

I scheduled a phone interview with a recruiter, who cancelled 30 minutes before the interview. They emailed me suggesting a new date and time and I replied stating that the new time worked for me. I asked if they would be sending a new invitation or if I should schedule the new time for them. The recruiter never replied and was a no-show for the call. I emailed again, at which point the recruiter said I need to reschedule time with them. I'm not sure why it's my responsibility to manage your calendar, especially when you needed to cancel and asked me about a specific new time, but fine. I rescheduled. The recruiter cancelled the second rescheduled phone interview about an hour before, saying that the hiring manager was no longer considering applications for the interview. Overall the process was disorganized and frustrating. I won't be wasting time with Forrester again.

Interview Questions
  • No interview questions, just asking to reschedule interviews.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Ageist, hypocritical and lack of best practice!! Hiring manager asked me during the interview how old I was. I am pretty sure it's illegal to ask the interviewee how old they are. The whole process really dragged on and was surprisingly inefficient/slow. I got to the final round - after five one on one interviews - where I had to do a presentation for a panel. There were 7 people on the panel. At the end of my presentation, I was told they will get back to me on that day (Thursday) or the next (Friday). On Tuesday of the following week, I still had not heard back so I followed up. "oh yes, sorry for reverting so late, you didn't get the job." After this lengthy and inefficient process, they didn't have the decency and manners to tell me straight away that I did not get the job? I had to chase them up, seriously?? I had turned down another job for this. smh The feedback on my presentation was that the panel found me "very emotional" (huh??) and "very mature" (again - huh??). Apparently they concluded that I could do the job but they did not think I could cope emotionally. What a joke! I was annoyed about having to chase them on a reply, after 8 weeks of letting this tedious process drag on and with no concern and consideration for my time and effort. So the least thing I can do is share how badly my application was handled. They were ageist, hypocritical and lacked best practice and manners. I do not understand how Forrester have such good ratings on here.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (Cambridge, MA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Overall, a great interview experience. After meeting with a recruiter and the hiring manager, you'll interview with a variety of roles at different levels of seniority, including people who would be your peers. Be prepared to succinctly deliver your recent experience. Questions are mostly behavioral in nature, and focused on scenarios you'd experience when interacting with a client as a Forrester analyst. They'll challenge you to see how you handle things. The second round involves researching and writing a report in conjunction with the person you'd be reporting to. After you've passed this phase, you get to present and defend your findings while Forrester people challenge you. In my case, this was projected to be a month-long process, which seems excessive, but understandable given the nature of the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

Long process including 5 rounds altogether from 1st call with recruiter.Then online call with line manager, principal consultant, regional general manager and finally a presentation with almost whole local leader team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (Zürich, Zürich) in Jun 2021

Interview

Overall I felt part of the process from the start ‘till the end. I was questioned about who I am and what I experienced. Very down-to-earth interview stages (in total 4 interview rounds including a panel-interview) and everyone wanted to hear about what I had to say. The recruiter (Tim) was also involved until the end and always kept me up-to-date; he contributed hugely to my experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (Boston, MA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and friendly. They reached out to me via email and we schedule a phone call. I am still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forrester (London, England, England)

Interview

After a fairly standard screening call, the recruiter promised to get in touch the following week to arrange another interview with the hiring team. He failed to honour his word. I followed up with an email, with no response. Ghosting is common practice in today's world, but doing so after defining the next steps is unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 298 Interviews