KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Forrester Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 345 of over 345 interviews

Employee Referral22%
Recruiter16%
HardAverageEasy

Forrester

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

Recruiter reached out and then we set up a time to speak. I had a screening with the recruiter and then I set up a time to interview with the hiring manager. Ultimately, I was rejected and I asked why and I was told it was the lack of experience even though I was told it was an entry level position into the company. This is the same type of role I have at least 5 years of experience in so I found the rejection interesting to say the least.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a time..." "How did you handle..."
    Answer Question

Forrester

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

First of five rounds was a short call with HR. Get to know you questions. Second round was with the manager of the new position. He went over the job description then proceeded to tell me things that didn't match up with the job description such as work from home which was listed as 2-3x in office per year turned out to be 2-3x per week. When I asked about next steps, he said I would not be getting the job. When I asked for feedback he abruptly left the video call. I was actually called back for the 3rd round of interviews but pulled my resume at this point. I didn't want to sit through what could be 5 rounds of interviewing to be told I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Forrester

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Forrester

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews with 5 different people over a course of three weeks. Once I passed those I had to do a formal presentation/project at the end to all of those that had interviewed me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an experience where you had to deal with office politics.

Forrester

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

30 minute Phone screen, 1 hour hiring manager phone interview, 3 in person interviews (one was labeled as a "meet and greet"). Behavioral based questions ("tell me about a time when xyz...")

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to collaborate to complete a project

Forrester

Application

I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

The title of the role is misleading. It should be label Tech Support Engineer/Analyst. The position is a point of contact for customer web ticket submissions to address and solve. There is no support team or individuals to manage. This is a single contributor role not a Managerial role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forrester

Application

I interviewed at Forrester

Interview

I felt very uncomfortable and disappointed towards the end of my phone screening interview. The interviewer mentioned Forrester's expectation that all employees are to have undergone a particular medical intervention. It's sad that they shamelessly have the audacity to make my personal wellness decisions their business. I feel that this is discrimination against anyone not having undergone this procedure, and even more so because I did not hear a word back from them.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about your experience at your previous company?

Forrester

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Forrester in Jun 2022

Interview

Forrester uses a questionable process to evaluate their research directors via a writing exercise . The issue is that they requested content for the exercise versus providing data to assess the writing from secondary sources . In addition they requested a content strategy without an NDA giving the impression that they were data drugging content from their candidates own IP. Given this process I permanently withdrew from the process as it raised questions about the intent of the process which was not clear. Also the hiring manager changed the direction of the exercise through the process. As a client of Forrester I now see how they operate and have a less favorable view of their work .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forrester (New York, NY) in Jun 2022

Interview

Half hour screener call, followed by half hour informal chat with the hiring manager about a week later. Then an hour editing test the week after that, followed by three separate half-hour competency-based interviews with three different people the week after that. After giving up nearly four hours of my time, I thought the least they could have done was to let me know I hadn't been successful. A brief email would have been fine. But there was no contact at all after all that. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a mistake you made, how you handled it and what you learned from it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forrester (Boston, MA) in Jun 2022

Interview

Initial screen with HR. Recruiter was late; no notification. Rushed thru job details having to correct information when asked questions. Lack of prefessionalism from recruiter turned me off from the company as a whole.

Interview Questions
  • Was initial screening with HR recruiter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at Forrester (Boston, MA)

Interview

Easy to schedule and the hiring manager was transparent and pleasant. Overall a great experience. The interviewer made me feel comfortable so the conversation flowed smoothly. Enjoyed learning more about the role and company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 345 Interviews

Forrester Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Forrester as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.03 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Manager and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Development Manager and Research Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Forrester takes an average of 28 days when considering 299 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Research Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 22 days), whereas Account Development Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 49 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Forrester according to 299 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.38%