"Happy to head to the office each day!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Interior Designer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Gensler full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at other firms in the area, and Gensler Atlanta is leaps and bounds above the rest! My coworkers are intelligent, helpful, driven, design minded people who prioritize creating the best user experience above anything else. I love coming to work each day to share ideas and collaborate with some of the best and brightest in the industry. The leadership continues to be supportive of unique perspectives and the professional development of the staff, on both a studio and office wide level. And did I mention how fun they all are? The culture is a vibrant one, with a work hard play hard mentality. There is no other place I would rather be! 4 years and counting 😁

Cons

If somehow we could get a beach closer to the Atlanta office that would be amazing!

Continue reading

Gensler Response

July 29, 2019Gensler Response

Thanks for the comment! We respect the opinions of everyone at our firm and encourage team members to share their perspectives on our culture and project work.

1. "Amazing"

5.0
    Former Employee - Data Entry

I worked at Gensler part-time

Pros

an amazing company no issues

Cons

No cons presented when working

Gensler Response

January 11, 2021

Thanks for providing feedback on your experience at Gensler. We appreciate our alumni and value their perspectives.

2. "Higher pay..."

4.0
    Former Intern - Intern

I worked at Gensler

Pros

Great people and company perks!

Cons

Pay was really low unfortunately

Discover more reviews about Gensler.