HubSpot - Autonomy, Creativity, Growth | Glassdoor
  1. "Autonomy, Creativity, Growth"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tons of opportunities to grow outside of your day-to-day role. Autonomy to innovate, create and shape your role while ensuring you create a schedule and work-life fit that works best for you. The people work hard, are helpful, empathetic and kind. Our founders truly make it feel like we are growing a business together and the transparency and access to information is unparalleled

Cons

The company grows quickly, re-org happens and it's harder to career path and see yourself moving up into management roles. Would like to see more proactive conversations around how to move internally.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage your team to get involved in programs outside of their role especially as it pertains to DI&B and continues to lead by example on that front.

HubSpot2019-10-11
  1. "Best Internship I've Had!"

Former Intern - Intern Marketing

I worked at HubSpot for less than a year

Pros

- You get to work with very smart and incredibly kind individuals - the people at HubSpot are the best! - You will always have interesting and dynamic projects to work on and strengthen your skills. - You will receive a summer mentor to guide you through the program. - There are so many events at HubSpot to participate in ranging from a variety of topics.

Cons

- I honestly can't think of any cons! This internship was truly the best experience I've had as it allowed me to grow as a professional and individual.

HubSpot2020-01-16

"Absolutely Incredible - I'm never leaving!"

Current Employee - Learning Designer in Arlington, VA

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility (work from home, remote work, unlimited vacation) intelligent/positive/understanding people, motivated and proactive workforce, leadership is genuine and practices what they preach.

Cons

It's such a flexible work environment that it may be a huge shock to someone coming from the outside or from a very structured and disciplined background. This does not mean there is no structure or discipline, on the contrary, there's structure with purpose.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Thank you for being so open and transparent. The culture is second to none.

HubSpot2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.