HubSpot Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,726 of over 1,726.0 interviews

Recruiter11%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

HubSpot

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HubSpot in Feb 2022

Interview

Ah, I see you are checking glassdoor for interview prep questions, well you came to the right place! I scoured the internet over the past week to prep for this interview and I wanna give back to the community by sharing what to study and the exact process. People at Hubspot were insanely nice and helpful during behavioral/tech interviews. 3 interview rounds: 1) 3 hour coding assessment which was fairly practical and a lot more enjoyable than a hackerrank test like most tech companies do. Know how to get and post data to/from a URL. 2) Behavioural interview that consisted of a lot of "tell me about a time when...". Involved a fair bit of questions about working in teams (what you enjoy about being on a team, a time you when you were on one, etc). 3) 2 hour long back to back technical interviews. First is leetcode easy type questions (merge sorted lists and cut to length k and one where you find the most common substring in a string of length k) - I don't think they change the questions up tbh. Second interview is entirely js (make sure to know js inside and out - check out javascript.info to study it helped me a lot). For js technical interview study prototypes, rest parameters, inheritance, .call(), .apply(), .bind(), currying, and console.log function

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you worked in a team.
    Answer Question
  • how to use rest parameters
  • Merge 2 sorted lists and cut to a certain length
  • How to use console.log with bind() and apply()
  • call "hello".addCommas() and have it put commas between every letter
40 people found this interview helpful

HubSpot

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HubSpot

Interview

The interview process included multiple rounds of interviews and an assessment. The people were very friendly along the way. However, the role and hiring manager changed midway through the process. They also expected you to put many personal hours into preparation including reading 100+ slides on their culture, articles from their staff, and completing an assessment in a short period of time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about HubSpot

Join the conversation on

Social Media Strategy

22d

works at

SaaS

How do you find using Hubspot to manage your social content, engagement and measurement? I’m considering using it versus other tools out there like Hootsuite. What would you do? 😆 Context: Small tech start up with global audience currently using LinkedIn, YouTube and considering Twitter

8 Comments

Tech

239.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=HubSpot~227605
Join the conversation on

HubSpot

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HubSpot

Interview

Smooth, proactive, transparent; Recruiter was at every step of the way, providing feedback. The interviews were held via zoom; Focus on culture code, and share stories that displays clear traits.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Why Hubspot? 2) Roleplay with Sales Lead 3) SMART based questions with Sales Director, Sales Managers
Be the first to find this interview helpful