Madwire - Great place to work, | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work,"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Madwire full-time for less than a year

Pros

Madwire is awesome. I was seeking a new job because I needed somewhere that I would be challenged and forced to be better at what I do. I needed to go somewhere with smart people who not only care about the work they do, but are able to lift others up and help willing participants step up their game. I also wanted to come somewhere that I would enjoy, where I could have some fun and where I could sometimes... escape the frustration and tedium that often accompanies the skills Ive chosen to foster. I really have found all these things at madwire. There is an energy here, a spirit of excellence that pervades everything we do. It's exciting, and it makes coming to work every morning that much easier. Certainly one of the reasons that this business is as successful as it is are the leaders of this operation: Joe and JB. They are not only on the mark with this business, but they are genuinely great guys. I feel lucky every day to have this job.

Cons

There isn't much to complain about. It would be nice to see 401K matching, though I do feel that I am fairly compensated for my work. Additionally, getting used to a 7AM starting time was a bit of a struggle, though I am fairly used to it now, and can actually see some benefit to it.

Advice to Management

Keep fostering the spirit of success, of camaraderie. Keep it fun, and keep doing what you do.

Madwire2016-07-22

Madwire Response

July 25, 2016Co-Founder & Co-CEO

Thank you! Really glad to have people like you on our team. With regards to 401K, the program is pretty new and we plan to include company contributions here soon. Thanks!

1. "I love my job and I love my Coworkers"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer

I have been working at Madwire full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a great place to work and I'm constantly presented with opportunities to learn and grow. I love my coworkers and I genuinely enjoy being present every day.

Cons

The company is growing fast and there's always something new to learn. Not necessarily a con, but it is challenging.

Madwire2019-09-04
  2. "Blessed to be here"

Current Employee - Designer

I have been working at Madwire full-time for more than a year

Pros

Madwire has been a great place to learn and grow. I was blessed to be hired with very minimal experience and have grown so much in my time here. All my coworkers are willing to invest in one another and help their peers realize their potential and how to get there. The environment is welcoming and relaxed, making it easy to talk to people, giving and receiving feedback. All in all a great place to work!

Cons

If you're not interested in a management position it seems a bit difficult to move up in the company. But with the way it is growing it seems there are more possibilities! It's a fast paced company and there is a need for flexibility which doesn't make it for everyone but

Madwire2019-08-30

Discover more reviews about Madwire.