Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Incredible Place to Work!

Oct 12, 2020 - Senior Director in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The core values at NVIDIA - intellectual honesty, innovation, speed, excellence and working as one team - are ingrained into everything we do. The culture is inclusive, the hierarchy is flat, the work is rewarding and the people are super smart. I've been here for about three years and am so thrilled to be able to do the best work of my life.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Would recommend

May 16, 2021 - Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

great working environment with bright individuals

Cons

sometimes could have trouble with wlb

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Beyond Amazing

May 7, 2021 - Software Architect in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jensen, our President/CEO is very intelligent, driven, articulate, encouraging, warm, and approachable. What you see on stage is the same person you bump into in the halls or overhear at the bar. Yes, we have a really nice bar in our building. NVIDIA's success and amazing culture clearly comes from the top. During Covid, he has firmly repeated this message: "Put family first!" During the holidays, we don't have a big expensive company dinner, we volunteer or donate to our local communities. The work is challenging and meaningful. Compensation and benefits are great. I love my coworkers. I've been here almost five years. It's real and I still can't believe how lucky I am.

Cons

NVIDIA innovates at a crazy pace. There is more work to do than time to do it. But everyone around you is working super hard. And doing what you love, with people you care about, for a president that seems genuinely to be one of the nicest human beings I've ever met makes me want to work extra hard, too. So the biggest negative is really self-inflicted.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about NVIDIA.