KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

NVIDIA Reviews

Updated May 14, 2021

4.7
Pros
  • "Smart peers, work on cutting edge technology and very open and friendly culture(in 207 reviews)

• "There is good Work life balance(in 200 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Depending on team, work-life balance can be tricky(in 257 reviews)

• "long hours of work may be needed at times(in 51 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of NVIDIA and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Awesome company

May 12, 2021 - Software Developer in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Get to work on cutting edge technology. There is good Work life balance. Collaborative work environment. Supportive management.

Cons

Not sure if there is something that I'll like to put out here

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Beyond Amazing

May 7, 2021 - Software Architect in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Jensen, our President/CEO is very intelligent, driven, articulate, encouraging, warm, and approachable. What you see on stage is the same person you bump into in the halls or overhear at the bar. Yes, we have a really nice bar in our building. NVIDIA's success and amazing culture clearly comes from the top. During Covid, he has firmly repeated this message: "Put family first!" During the holidays, we don't have a big expensive company dinner, we volunteer or donate to our local communities. The work is challenging and meaningful. Compensation and benefits are great. I love my coworkers. I've been here almost five years. It's real and I still can't believe how lucky I am.

Cons

NVIDIA innovates at a crazy pace. There is more work to do than time to do it. But everyone around you is working super hard. And doing what you love, with people you care about, for a president that seems genuinely to be one of the nicest human beings I've ever met makes me want to work extra hard, too. So the biggest negative is really self-inflicted.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Better Than Ever

May 11, 2021 - Marketing Executive in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

NVIDIA has grown exponentially in recent years to become one of the most innovative and influential companies in America. But even amid the boom, many of its strengths have deepened and it's outgrown some past frustrations. Despite its size, it's still non-political, personalized and highly focused on doing right by its people. The company's really shown its values amid COVID and the Black Lives Matter challenges. People are genuinely happy to come to work every day, even in lockdown.

Cons

Require staff to take vacation time.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Your life's work

May 11, 2021 - Product Manager in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work for a mission which is very satisfying Work on hottest technologies Work with smartest individuals Work for a company which is high growth (stock and responsibilities)

Cons

Many new people so culture is becoming wierd

5. 5.0

NVIDIA to the Moon 🌙

Apr 22, 2021 - Paid Media Manager in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flat organization that gives its employees autonomy to do their best work. When you're in a meeting, there is no hierarchy. It's a free flow of ideas from everybody. You will have the ability to work on BIG company projects that drive real value to the world. Innovation is at the heart of NVIDIA.

Cons

The organization is big and sometimes there is random busy work to check a box. This busy work can get in the way of finishing your own work.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company, great culture amazing innovation

May 10, 2021 - Engineering Manager in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Just feels like home, always innovative, lots of growth opportunities, great leadership

Cons

Nothing to say anything here.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good work culture

May 10, 2021 - Systems Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

New exciting work with a good work culture

Cons

Not sure if there is something that I'll like to put out here

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to work

May 6, 2021 - ASIC Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Exposed to great technology and great work.

Cons

Worldwide company - working with other parts of the world becomes challenging on WLB.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing

May 7, 2021 - Design in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing great good lovely nice to work for full time

Cons

NA nothing to say about it

10. 5.0

Awesome Company!

Mar 4, 2021 - Senior Developer Technology Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, giving back to the community and volunteering is not just talk but really ingrained into the company. Very talented engineers and computer scientist. One of the few tech companies that's making concrete changes and improvements in diversity and inclusion. The D&I numbers across the board are continually improving year after year.

Cons

I was skeptical about working for a private tech company because of some of the horror stories I’ve heard but I’ve been pleasantly surprised how NVIDIA has exceeded my expectations in all areas. I really don’t have any Cons currently; I would really be reaching if I tried to come up with something here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,852 Reviews